If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:My dad married my Chinese American mother in college because he has a poor relationship with his mother and that probably turned him off white women. Plus my mother was very beautiful and still is for her age. She looks like a model in a painting by my dad's favorite artist, Paul Gauguin. Unfortunately that's only looks. My parents have fundamentally different values and should have divorced a long time ago. My dad even said for me not to marry someone like her. He's just too old and lazy to bother with divorce now. He just wants to be left alone. Plus he's a good guy who believes in family and knows he'd have lost my sister and I if they had divorced when we were kids.

I take after my father and my sister after my mother. The differences between us are even more stark. I am a traditionalist while my sister is a radical feminist. Actually radical feminist is now an oxymoron since feminism is the norm. Anyway, I am luckily able to maintain a civil relationship with my sister since it is a more casual relationship than that between parent and child. There is a serious rift between my mother and I. My family is divided right down the middle.
Many folks in your position.

Not many handle it so well. Good job so far.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Most American women are worthless but are able to find a man to marry them for one of the following reasons:

1. Men in America are pressured to follow the American status quo. The status quo is to marry an American women. This was a byproduct of feminism. Prior to feminism it was not frowned upon if a man married a foreign women. Many American men who served in World War II married European women. People were happy for them. Today, if an American man marries a European woman or any foreign women, most American men and American women would be jealous or angry that the man found his wife abroad.
2. American men are constantly bombarded with messages that they must marry an American women or they are less of a man if they have to go abroad. This is another fallacy because American men can't find a good American women and most American women are corrupted by feminism and materialism.
3. Many American men have trouble finding a woman, so when one comes along even if she's below their level, worthless, or a slut then they stick with her because they know it's the "best" they can do (inside of America).
4. Many men do not have any intention of finding a foreign bride. Either it's the propaganda the media issue about scams or because they do not want to spend the money.
5. Many American men, especially in my generation (1990s) are part of the American "Douche" culture, scum, trashy, and gangster or they have no class. If a man is part of the "Douche" Culture Club then he doesn't need to go abroad because he gets enough p***y in America.
6. They are manginas who are the male defenders of feminism and the feminists "right hand men" who are always ready to step in and be taken advantaged of by the feminists because they are brainwashed.
7. The man has become "insane" when it comes to dating. (see quote below)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quote ... HQq1Qri.99
The man expects that by repeatedly entering relationships with American women or marrying American that the results will turn of differently. The results won't turn out differently, because expecting a different result is insanity. American relationships are a recipe for disaster and like an "unstable experiment" that will explode.
8. They want to be like their parents and marry a fellow American. This is a fallacy because it's not like how things were in the past.
9. They would feel anti-American and don't want to have cultural differences. Another fallacy or just plain laziness.
10. The American man was in the very small minority and married a decent American women who is not a feminist (or one of the very few and elusive American "good girls" who can also be beautiful and religious, these types are usually married by their early twenties or in a long-term relationship which will lead to marriage essentially taking them out of the "single population". Good girls are never Feminists).
Last edited by Tsar on February 10th, 2013, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:6. They are manginas who are the male defenders of feminism and the feminists "right hand men" who are always ready to step in and be taken advantaged of by the feminists because they are brainwashed.
Applying the Pareto Principle, the idea that 80% of the work comes from the top 20% of workers, I'd say that your point number 6, sums up 80% of the reason why American men still date & marry AWs. Ultimately, these Maginas a.k.a Captain Save-A-Ho, see men as the perpetrators and AWs, as the victims, who need to be saved from other men.

And this 80% will never change; they are as fixated on this belief system, as a hostage suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think marriage is down in USA. I think the traditional family is down. So I don't think American men are marrying as high a rate as they used to.

But in defense of American women not all are bad...it's like saying all foreign women are good which is not true. However, because of American culture being sooo permissive and so worshiping superficiality along with a generation of women and men who grew up with the gangster culture. It's BAD here in the states.....

Look at the Oxygen show ..a women channel and they have a show called "Bad Girls Club". It's still in season....I'm not saying all American women are like that but a segment of the population is . Kind of depression and sad..the state we are in.

I have no idea what will happen in the future...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

chanta76 wrote:I think marriage is down in USA. I think the traditional family is down. So I don't think American men are marrying as high a rate as they used to.

But in defense of American women not all are bad...it's like saying all foreign women are good which is not true. However, because of American culture being sooo permissive and so worshiping superficiality along with a generation of women and men who grew up with the gangster culture. It's BAD here in the states.....

Look at the Oxygen show ..a women channel and they have a show called "Bad Girls Club". It's still in season....I'm not saying all American women are like that but a segment of the population is . Kind of depression and sad..the state we are in.

I have no idea what will happen in the future...
See Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Japan...
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

s_parc i love the "stockholm syndrom" thing. it does explain life. but it makes living in differnt cultures so difficult. brainwashing has to be changed by another brainwashing. life is all about ss.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:s_parc i love the "stockholm syndrom" thing. it does explain life. but it makes living in differnt cultures so difficult. brainwashing has to be changed by another brainwashing. life is all about ss.
That's why I chose my Avatar, as a mad scientist. That's the real me. Right now, I'm acting like a normal person, so that I can find work and not face 99% ostracism by others around me. It's not a bad trade off, until I become independently wealthy and then, I can be as mad as a I want :wink:

All and all, this is why I'd decided that moving abroad, just to separate myself from American society, wasn't the answer to that ultimate question. Once I'd discovered that I didn't need a woman's approval to be happy, I simply re-adapted to a life of periodic boinks [ up north ] and the other life activities, which suited my needs. I'm clearly happier than 90% of the men around me.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:All and all, this is why I'd decided that moving abroad, just to separate myself from American society, wasn't the answer to that ultimate question. Once I'd discovered that I didn't need a woman's approval to be happy, I simply re-adapted to a life of periodic boinks [ up north ] and the other life activities, which suited my needs. I'm clearly happier than 90% of the men around me.
Since women have shown on a worldwide basis that their approval can be and often is revoked on a whim, you're a bit ahead of the curve on this.
Where they do not need an individual man for their survival, they regard men as disposable amusements or vectors for DNA & cash.

Now, when I read men debate which countries have the "best" women, it feels like I'm watching people argue which flavor of ice cream is "healthiest". :lol: Some flavors will certainly be more appealing than others, short term -- long term, the same condition western men are running from is going global.

Here's another place -- Fewer South Africans tying the knot
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ ... t-20130206
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Re: If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Post by ringspun »

clowny wrote:Does anyone know? Is it because these american men are so desperate for female companionship that they will risk their health, their happiness and their immortal soul just to be with one? Or is it because these women are good actors who merely play a role during the dating phase of the relationship to entice a man to propose to them? I must say, even working with western women can be a soul-destroying experience, so I have NO CLUE how some men put up with these vile, self-righteous creatures 24/7 after marrying one of them.

Modern western women are cowardly, insidious beasts who will exploit the feminist-extremist legal system to steal from men. May they rott in hell, if such a place exists.
I think it's as simple as we all think "I got a good one, or mines different" truth is they are all the same and the western disease spreads through them like wildfire. The acting you mention can literally be them acting like they enjoy sex all the time, and are interested in you, but that wains after a few months, I have yet to meet a man who still gets regular sex and doesn't get bitched at about money and kids etc etc.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Social pressure. I think we all feel it, some of us who are smart enough and lucky enough rebel and find a better way, but most of us cave in out of fear that something terrible will happen to us if we don't.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

fightforlove wrote:Social pressure. I think we all feel it, some of us who are smart enough and lucky enough rebel and find a better way, but most of us cave in out of fear that something terrible will happen to us if we don't.

+1 I agree. Also they poison the minds of people that marrying foreigners is wrong because most americans still think that America is the center of the universe which is a sad thing.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

I think you are getting to it - the obvious answer - because they have not spent time abroad. One of the great things about this site is that it encourages men to experience something new - life abroad - to consider it - and then they can form their own educated opinion.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Post by tom »

I was going to go to Oklahoma City for business meeting, but it has been postponed, maybe in Dallas or Albuquerque. For about a week I was looking forwarded to going to Oklahoma City. So I look up whats going on there and I get basketball, whores and rodeos.

Lots of stuff on whores,

There is this local John TV channel there, his hyprocrosy assumes all of the whoring is always the guys fault, he never considers the reason there is so much whoring is because unemployment is high amongst guys and the ones that do work don't make a living wadge, the real reason women whore so much generation after generation. All this whoring is mostly about the exploitation of guys.

Looking at these youtubes it appears the Oklahoma whores are way below average to repulsive in looks and personality. For what a guy pays these substandard women they could fly all over the world and drastically improve the quality. Its educating guys as to what quality could be had, guys would no longer pay these low quality women, they would be motivated to be successful instead not realizing they are feeling badly for being treated badly.

Instead of making whoring illegal Oklahoma City should legalize it and become the Bangkok of Midwestern America. Oklahoma City should stay out of micro regulating the f*cking business, regulations (making everything illegal) is what stops development, growth and prosperity. Guys would have more selection and it would draw in all kinds of talent which would greatly improve the quality of women, something that is very sorely needed in Oklahoma. To reverse the trend of all quality women leaving the first chance they get which leaves the fat, fugly and dimwitted leftovers. It would lower prices which would push out the low end crack hoes. All kinds of businesses and services would be developed around this, it could be everything from a vacation/business center to a plastic surgery mecca.
משה בן יצחק
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:I think marriage is down in USA. I think the traditional family is down. So I don't think American men are marrying as high a rate as they used to. But in defense of American women not all are bad...it's like saying all foreign women are good which is not true.
If a woman is really actively looking out and not only waiting for some men to show up accidentally, she will always find a man willing to marry her. I think it is easy for women in USA to contact men. This is a wide country with over 300 million people. There is a wide choice of men of any age, race, income...

Marriage is down everywhere in the Western world and not only in USA. Divorce is everywhere up in the Western world and not only in USA. I think the main reason for that are pro-feminist laws, which make marriage a high risk for men and divorce a good business for women.

Of course after one or two disappointments and often financially broken after a bitter divorce, men prefer to be single, some are looking overseas for a foreign wife. - There is no good reason nowadays for men to marry, but if a woman is really running after a man, he finally will say yes. Men are weak when facing women in USA.

Ture, many women from USA are nothing but worthless trash, but to be fair some men are worthless trash too, just look up the unique US-prison population.