Pics of perma-scowling American women!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Pics of perma-scowling American women!

Post by Falcon »

Some more evidence for those outside the Anglosphere who can't quite comprehend what we're talking about, and also a reminder to the guys who've already gotten out.

Here are some perma-scowling Western women below with sunglasses and hostile looks, whatever race they may be (photos taken during my last trip to the US). First 3 photos are from the East Coast, and the last 2 photos are from the West Coast.

If you'd like to take a look at the perma-scowling Asian-American women that Zboy and I keep complaining about, see photo #1 (girl on right) and photo #4.

If you'd like to know why so many US college campuses are now celibacy h*llholes, see photo #5 (last one).

See also http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm (Approachable Faces of Foreign Women (Visual Proof))

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Which cities are these pics taken?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Ha ha the 4th pic looks like my half sister...
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Where are the permanent scowls?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Where are the permanent scowls?
Hey, anamericaninbangkok, why do you keep posting double and triple posts every time you write something on HappierAbroad? Anyway...I also don't see any of the pictures you posted, Falcon. Did you delete the pics or something?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Maybe the image hosting site is blocked in China?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol you obviously are not good at subtlety or body language are you? lol

How can something that's obvious to one person not be seen by another? Strange.

It's good that you didn't go into psychology or therapy as a career. lol

Do you really need the "scowl" to be overdramatic like in the movies for you to see it? lol

People harboring deep hate wear it on their faces and in their auras. Attitude really shows on the face and vibe of people.

I had a close AW friend with a very bad temper who would explode at little things and was always looking for ways to tear down others. But it was never her fault. She always found fault with others. And she could never keep any friends, even though all her friends were guys.

The thing is, even when she was calm and relaxed on the exterior, I could feel her hate and anger boiling inside her. Such strong emotions and inner wells of fury and hatred can never be truly hidden you know. Eventually it would rub off on me too, and was toxic. Thus it was hard to relax or feel peaceful around her.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

zboy1 wrote:
Hey, anamericaninbangkok, why do you keep posting double and triple posts every time you write something on HappierAbroad? Anyway...I also don't see any of the pictures you posted, Falcon. Did you delete the pics or something?
Developer here...chances are after he posts something he hits the 'back' button on his browser which makes the website repost the data again.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Winston wrote:
Lol you obviously are not good at subtlety or body language are you? lol

How can something that's obvious to one person not be seen by another? Strange.

It's good that you didn't go into psychology or therapy as a career. lol

Do you really need the "scowl" to be overdramatic like in the movies for you to see it? lol

People harboring deep hate wear it on their faces and in their auras. Attitude really shows on the face and vibe of people.

I had a close AW friend with a very bad temper who would explode at little things and was always looking for ways to tear down others. But it was never her fault. She always found fault with others. And she could never keep any friends, even though all her friends were guys.

The thing is, even when she was calm and relaxed on the exterior, I could feel her hate and anger boiling inside her. Such strong emotions and inner wells of fury and hatred can never be truly hidden you know. Eventually it would rub off on me too, and was toxic. Thus it was hard to relax or feel peaceful around her.
Lol, right Winston, you're a psychologist and therapist. You are capable of telling from a photograph when people in photos are scowling beneath the surface even though there's no facial expression?

Scowl - an angry or bad-tempered expression.

Doesn't look like there's an expression on their faces but then, you're capable and I'm not, what do I know. Sort of like thinking that because a woman looks sweet she is actually sweet.

Such strong emotions and inner wells of fury and hatred can never be truly hidden you know.
If I were to judge you the same way you judge people I would say that this sentence describes your own feelings about women to the Tee. But I am probably wrong because you're happier abroad, right?

A couple days ago I was standing in line at the embassy the other day. I brought my sons with me. They overheard the woman in front of them speaking Spanish. They can both speak a little Spanish so I told them to go say hello in Spanish so they could practice.

"No, she looks mean Daddy." Of course, I told them it was all in their mind.

I asked my oldest son to tap this mean-looking 25-year-old woman on the shoulder. He did and said to her in Spanish, "Hello, it's very hot, isn't it?" She broke in to a big smile and they started conversing in Spanish. Granted, he's a kid and granted I agree some women have perpetual scowls ingrained on their face. But many times what we think of others is simply our perception and perception is not always reality.

There are times my wife comes home and asks me, "What's wrong. Are you in a bad mood?" 99% of the time I'm simply deep in thought or dead tired. Save for the 1%, nothing is wrong at all...her perception is incorrect.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Winston wrote:
There are times my wife comes home and asks me, "What's wrong. Are you in a bad mood?" 99% of the time I'm simply deep in thought or dead tired. Save for the 1%, nothing is wrong at all...her perception is incorrect.
I do think that it is not always true that American women have that scowl on their face but I do know what Winston is talking about.

I agree with AiB. It reminds me of how people think I am angry but most of the time, I am thinking about something and/or I am tired from something I did earlier. It is a little annoying that they always think I am upset when I am not.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman either has a scowl on her face or she is constipated. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I don't know about scowls, but I can see one thing: Most of the women in those pictures have a look of logical, emotional, intelligent and somewhat physical deficiency in their faces. Like they're zombies from the walking dead without makeup.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Some people do just have an angry resting face
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

The scowling looks reflects an underlying, deep-seated wariness, suspicion and distrust as manifested in the Feminist philosophy coupled with cynical and pessimistic attitude of a society very much anti-establishment and anti-authority.

Now a more interesting picture would be the average American man; often showing a bewildered, confused and uncertain look as a result of the male-bashing attitudes from American women.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

C.J. wrote:I don't know about scowls, but I can see one thing: Most of the women in those pictures have a look of logical, emotional, intelligent and somewhat physical deficiency in their faces. Like they're zombies from the walking dead without makeup.
Yes. Theres definitely some mental illness there, though to be fare, I see some men in the States who look the same. However, come down to where I live and the women really DO have perma-scowls going on!