20 Things American Women Do

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You know your in America if you notice these 20 things.

http://www.returnofkings.com/21177/20-t ... damage.com
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

America is doomed. There was a time not too long ago in America when women kept their virginity until marriage. A slutty woman was unacceptable and having a child out of wedlock made you the subject of public ridicule.

Unfortunately, the good Christian men and women of this country have died out. We now have women being celebrated on TV for being whores like Karrine "Superhead" Steffans and Kim Kardashian.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Array9 wrote:America is doomed. There was a time not too long ago in America when women kept their virginity until marriage. A slutty woman was unacceptable and having a child out of wedlock made you the subject of public ridicule.

Unfortunately, the good Christian men and women of this country have died out. We now have women being celebrated on TV for being whores like Karrine "Superhead" Steffans and Kim Kardashian.
Promiscuity persisted now and then. Anywhere and everywhere. The only difference being that while in the past those who were promiscuous were shamed upon nowadays promiscuity was not only tolerated, but even encouraged as well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is amazing in how seemingly minor changes in the regulation of sexuality can, just by themselves, completely destroy a society. I guess everything is connected to everything else.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

its crazy......im sitting there consoling a friend of mine whos a woman, american, cause divorce....ask her if she wants to go to coffee "awww thanks matt, i might take you up on that when i get some time".....known this girl for years.....what do i see on facebook? shes got a picture of herself at the starbucks drinking coffee by herself.....the typical antisocial nature of women in america