Charles Manson Getting Married To 25 Yr Old Named 'Star'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Charles Manson Getting Married To 25 Yr Old Named 'Star'

Post by zboy1 »

I know this is nothing new..but, what would compel some American women to marry these types of losers and psychopaths, smh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/2 ... lp00000592

navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Found in the comments section:
Meanwhile in America, millions of average looking normal men have their profiles up on dating sites for years without any woman showing interest in them.
There are greater incentives for American men to end up in prison than to be productive members of society. Let's see how this incentive system works out for the long-term sustainability of our civilization.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Sad. Even an 80 year old man serving a life sentence chooses to GHOW instead of marrying an Ameriskank. :shock:
A notorious murderer, Manson, 79, spends hours every weekend with the 25-year-old woman. Star told the magazine that she started writing to Manson when she was 19. In 2007, she moved to Corcoran, Calif., to be closer to the Corcoran State Prison, where Manson is serving a life sentence.

"Charlie," however, has a different story. "That's a bunch of garbage ... That's trash," Manson told Rolling Stone. "We're just playing that for public consumption."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she is hot. She looks like a hippie from the 60's, the type that is drawn toward Manson. The name "Star" sounds like a hippie name. lol

You guys need to study Manson again. Watch clips of his many interviews on YouTube. He is very aware and speaks a lot of truth.

He does not look like a violent type at all. He did not even kill anyone. His followers did. Watch his interviews. He is a very aware and wise freethinker.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Rocky Top wrote:Sad. Even an 80 year old man serving a life sentence chooses to GHOW instead of marrying an Ameriskank. :shock:
What does GHOW stand for?
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Anti-American wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:Sad. Even an 80 year old man serving a life sentence chooses to GHOW instead of marrying an Ameriskank. :shock:
What does GHOW stand for?
Go His Own Way
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I respect manson.but this just shows you that if a woman doesn't treat you like a god,out her.

she was willing to MOVE to a different state just to be with him.with no money,or status or even looks needed in the conventional manner.

so don't expect anything less from your woman.women are not incapable of being loyal.

hold them to high standards.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Charles Manson getting Married!

Post by zacb »

Nope, nothing to the bad boy myth at all XD : http://kfor.com/2014/08/10/i-am-charles-mansons-wife/
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Can't say as I'm surprised. That vile sack of scum, before capture, had groupies on him like he was Jimmy Page.

There are some sick women out there; and apparently, there always have been.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Talk about a bad boy.
Flatland
Freshman Poster

Post by Flatland »

WindowLicker wrote:Can't say as I'm surprised. That vile sack of scum, before capture, had groupies on him like he was Jimmy Page.

There are some sick women out there; and apparently, there always have been.
All women are sick.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

One of his groupies, Squeaky Fromme, tried to assassinate President Ford.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

manson is someone who has always fascinated me....very charismatic.....he used to be held in a prison in VA that i went by all the time when i was a kid
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Charles Manson’s Fiancée

Post by Taco »

Here's proof American women have too many "skeletons in the closet".

Charles Manson’s Fiancée
http://nypost.com/2015/02/08/charles-ma ... se-source/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Charles Manson’s Fiancée

Post by Cornfed »

LOL, at least that makes some kind of sense.