75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: 75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Post by HouseMD »

Why would any woman date a man they have to support? Like, literally, why?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HouseMD wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 8:47 am
It depends about what kind of men they support... Western women make often wrong choices, accepting even criminals as their boyfriends and yes, they support such useless men.

In general your question is true however and it works (or better let me say it shoudl work) in both directions.

Why would any man date a woman they have to support? Like, literally, why?

However this question above is valid only in Western countries, laws about marriage/divorce/child support etc. are not the same everywhere worldwide.

Especially single mothers, totally supported and celebrated in Western countries as proud and independent women by pro-feminist governments, face not such a friendly situation in many Asian countries and some of them are really poor.

There are honest and modest women among them who are grateful if a kind man shows up and supports her and her children and they don't ask for much....
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 9:39 am
HouseMD wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 8:47 am
It depends about what kind of men they support... Western women make often wrong choices, accepting even criminals as their boyfriends and yes, they support such useless men.

In general your question is true however and it works (or better let me say it shoudl work) in both directions.

Why would any man date a woman they have to support? Like, literally, why?

However this question above is valid only in Western countries, laws about marriage/divorce/child support etc. are not the same everywhere worldwide.

Especially single mothers, totally supported and celebrated in Western countries as proud and independent women by pro-feminist governments, face not such a friendly situation in many Asian countries and some of them are really poor.

There are honest and modest women among them who are grateful if a kind man shows up and supports her and her children and they don't ask for much....
I would never date a woman with children, gross

I don't mind supporting a woman with simple needs, but if she has expensive tastes, she'd best start working
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Not only would a woman not date an unemployed man, she also would only date or marry a man who makes more money than she does. Woman are not interested in men who make less money than they do.

Men on the other hand have no problem dating or marrying a woman who is unemployed.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I've always worked.
I have no idea what to say other than I've never expected a man to provide for me and from what I've seen lately, less and less women are expecting that.
That said, y'all cannot expect a submissive woman who doesn't work if you're not willing to provide for her.
As far as the taller/etc thing goes, some women are tall and are not attracted to men shorter than they are.
Men have standards for beauty, and women do too.
Have a great night, gentlemen!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 9:03 pm
I've always worked.
I have no idea what to say other than I've never expected a man to provide for me and from what I've seen lately, less and less women are expecting that.
That said, y'all cannot expect a submissive woman who doesn't work if you're not willing to provide for her.
As far as the taller/etc thing goes, some women are tall and are not attracted to men shorter than they are.
Men have standards for beauty, and women do too.
I think this thread has a wrong title and your answer is also pointing somehow to that wrong direction.

What you say is true. I agree that not so many Western women expect a man to have a regular job to provide for them (except women past 50 who cannot find easily men anymore for fun), however most young Western women expect a man to have money and to spend it with them without questioning from where this money is coming from.

The idea you try to suggest, both are working and try to improve their financial status together - by sharing their way of life and saving money - and not spend it for nonsense does hardly exist in Western countries.

About myself, I was never jobless in my life, I was working since I was 17 up to 65 - but never - not even asingle time - a Western woman was interested in a relationship with me. I managed to save up to my own condominium unit in a newly constructed building in Austria in Vienna (not easy with a little income!), but for any woman I met my room was too small (despite she had no own property, still living with parents or had to pay rent), I had a car but this was too old (despite she had no car and even no driving licence) and my motorcycle was too slow and so on... basically all what I could offer was not good enough. All young women I met did not own anything, no own home, no savings, just spending their salary for clothes and cosmetics etc, expecting men paying for them the alcohol bill in the disco etc.- And I do not drink alcohol, well this is clearly a turn-off.

Western women choose their men often out of wrong criteria - he has money (OK, ask him from where?) - he has a wonderful car (but is it paid, or does it belong to the loan company?) - he is doing so many crazy things and she likes that great entertaining guy (but did she ever ask him if this what he is doing is legal?)

----------------------------------------------------

What I want to say, this is clearly different in Asia - It's not like in Europe or USA. Women in Asia, regardless if poor Philippines or much richer Japan are using different criteria when judging men.

I never met an Asian woman who told me that free of alcohol, non-smoker is 'boring' and a reason to dump a man.
I also never met an Asian woman who found my room too small, my car too old etc.
Working overtime and no time for me this evening, yes this is appreciated...a regular job with stable income is important...

I was at the beginning mistrusting and surprised to get such replies.... Unlike Western girls who are merely into short-time, Asian women are more into a long term rerlationship.

Of course some Asian women are pretty bad too, but never in Asia I was treated like I was treated by women in my own native country in Europe.

Now I am living more than 40 years in Asia, still with the same woman, 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters, no problems. Even sponsored a Filipina girl, still in best contact with her too.

What was not possible in Europe, was possible in Asia and not even so difficult.

Think about it.

I just want to say, we should not always blame the men and call them losers etc... I was called to be a loser too.

Western women should also to blamed for their overdemanding behavior and unrealistic expectations.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 7:42 pm
Not only would a woman not date an unemployed man, she also would only date or marry a man who makes more money than she does. Woman are not interested in men who make less money than they do.
Men on the other hand have no problem dating or marrying a woman who is unemployed.
This is true in general, but there are many young Western women because they were being taught nonstop toxic BS by feminists, who really believe they are independent and empowered and can do whatever they like and they are into doing even more crazy things, it's not only limited about the wallet of men.

Every dangerous thug has multiple girlfriends, even get plenty of love-letters into his prison cell. On release day his girls are waiting at the prison gate to take tearfully care of him. Why? Because these girls are also garbage... but to say so makes me a misogynist.

It's true that nice guys will finish last....
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

75% of American Women Would Not Date Any Man, even an Employed Man!
Am I supposed to feel sorry for unemployed men not getting dates?
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Sounds awfully shallow. Not wanting to know someone because of the job they do? It's one thing looking for someone to settle-down with but writing people off beacause of the work they do? There's far more to a person than that. There's far more to connect with. Checklist-ism gone too far.

Just to clarify 'date' as in 'to get to know' or 'date' as in 'settle-down with'. Seems like all-or-nothing thinking to me.

It's no wonder the divorce rate (and the dysfunctional relationship rate) of that country is so high.

The way I look at it is, if anyone who doesn't want to know me because of one little detail such as employment status & who doesn't want to get to know me beyond that is someone probably I don't want to know. It's their loss, not mine.

So, for those guys who're unemployed; focus on meeting the the 25% not the 75%. For all we know that survey could be biased; they didn't differentiate 'date' as in 'willing to get to know' or 'date' as in '100% focused on marriage, settling down'.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

WorldTraveler wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 3:41 pm
Taco wrote:
November 24th, 2013, 4:27 pm
The economic problems in America affect men more than women and that includes dating.

75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man
http://investmentwatchblog.com/would-yo ... would-not/
75% of the American women won't date any man even one with a SIX figure salary. I doubt 1% of the women would date an unemployed man!
97% of American women won't date a man unless he can afford to live in Hollywood/Beverly Hills, California. Hidden Hills, even! And most of those wouldn't date a man who can't afford even to live in Beverly Park (Los Angeles). Even though Beverly Park is a small community with just 80 homes, American women all want to live there in those huge, multimillion dollar houses behind layers of walls, gates, and security. And photography, even outdoors, is even prohibited by community rules in Beverly Park. Even though Atherton (San Francisco Bay area) also has huge, multimillion dollar mansions, and so does the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco as well as Beverly Hills (Los Angeles), those are not gated communities. Beverly Park in Los Angeles is a gated community, and so is Hidden Hills. Both communities have very large, multimillion dollar houses. And I hear it's usually more expensive to live in a gated community than in a regular open community, even with the same size house, plus you don't have the general public coming into a gated community. Neither bicyclists, nor rollerskaters, nor skateboarders, nor people walking dogs passing through from outside; even Google Street View employees don't like to drive through gated communities.
Last edited by Mercury on April 14th, 2021, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 8:13 pm
97% of American women won't date a man unless he can afford to live in Hollywood/Beverly Hills, California.
This is rather exaggerated as usual by Mercury.

However there is no doubt that the dating scene in Western countries is totally broken - especially for ordinary young men.

To find a reasonable girl as an ordinary young man who is earning only a basic salary is difficult, of course the financial situation is also playing a major role, from where can a young man have so much money?

He can, in case of being a celebrity, inheritance or as a criminal selling drugs, or winning the lottery etc. - but these are single cases.

If you are just earning enough for your basic needs and cannot offer much to a girl, she will leave you, likely within a few days or even hours.
Why should you even try to date a Western female?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

All another way of saying that women are romantically challenged. Three quarters of them are unable to give their "love" unless financial benefits line up to their liking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 10:40 pm
All another way of saying that women are romantically challenged. Three quarters of them are unable to give their "love" unless financial benefits line up to their liking.
In terms of traditional relationships, doesn't that make sense though? She can't live and raise their children on the man's good intentions.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Cornfed wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 11:07 pm
In terms of traditional relationships, doesn't that make sense though? She can't live and raise their children on the man's good intentions.
In terms of traditional relationships, it makes sense. So...do women want traditional relationships? What are they doing to show that? Going into higher education to compete with men for jobs isn't the behavior we would expect from women who want traditional relationships. Slutting themselves up in their youth isn't the behavior we would expect from women who want traditional relationships.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 11:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 11:07 pm
In terms of traditional relationships, it makes sense. So...do women want traditional relationships? What are they doing to show that? Going into higher education to compete with men for jobs isn't the behavior we would expect from women who want traditional relationships. Slutting themselves up in their youth isn't the behavior we would expect from women who want traditional relationships.
Well obviously in terms of a bargain the current female mindset makes no sense, but females are mentally ill grown children, so when the environment is as it is, this mindset is what you'll get.