Why is there always a shortage of women at social events?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Another pretty common American phenomenon is that guys will all pack into a bar or club with terrible ratios and then just proceed to hang out with each other. There might be one or two girls standing acting disinterested while guys are just hanging out everywhere. It goes beyond sausage fest..it's misery loves company. It's a bunch of sad dudes standing around with drinks which is basically their dick in their hand.

It's pretty funny to be honest.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

Repatriate wrote:Another pretty common American phenomenon is that guys will all pack into a bar or club with terrible ratios and then just proceed to hang out with each other. There might be one or two girls standing acting disinterested while guys are just hanging out everywhere. It goes beyond sausage fest..it's misery loves company. It's a bunch of sad dudes standing around with drinks which is basically their dick in their hand.

It's pretty funny to be honest.
whats hilarious and sad at the same time is go to a place like Twin Peaks and sit at the bar and watch how many guys will even talk to the waitresses.....virtually NONE....i went not long ago and i couldn't believe it.......but guys literally know they'll get shut down so quick today they don't even try
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

tre wrote:Clubs are great for females as well as some rich and/or attractive males. If you have the right connections, you can also get in as a male. If you are a broke/cheap male that isn't particularly attractive and/or without good people skills, it will be a miserable place to be. You will watch men hooking up with attractive females left and right, but you will not likely join in that fun....
This is why when I'm in the USA, I steer clear of the clubs and hit the strip joints.