Do we need a revolution against the dating scene?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Do we need a revolution against the dating scene?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Before you read on, you must understand that I'm not looking for political correct answers. I am advocating the truth as it is!

The dating scene favors women. It gives them power over women. It makes women have the say, while men have to compete against one another.

Ask yourself these questions :

1- Why is there always a shortage of women in nearly every social event? Despite the fact we have 4 more million women than men.

2- Why do the vast majority of women online ignore 90% of emails and message from men?

3- Why the vast majority of women flake out on men after giving their numbers out?

4- Why do men have to adjust their personalities to what women want in order to be dateable. A man cannot be himself and be accepted (please don't reply to this with typical silly cliches). If he wants to date a cheerleader, then he must be a football player or rich and famous.

5- Why do men have to face rejection on a daily basis while women don't?

6- Why women get the best out of the two worlds of traditionalism and modernism while men have to live up to traditions.

7- Why are tomboys, manly women, and dominate women accepted and dateable by men, while crossdresser, feminine men are looked down by women ?

8- Most importantly, (this is the truth that rarely others know), modern women ONLY want a man for two main reasons: Either money or attention. There is no other reason why she wants to date.

9- Women have way more, double or triple more, options than men.

10- Why can women get sex, dates, jobs, special treatment, while men can't?

There's no other way. We need to man up and reject the inequality. Ask yourself this, how many dates have you gotten off dating sites?
mfpinwa
Freshman Poster

Post by mfpinwa »

Some observations:
I had female roommate a number of years ago who was really attractive. What I noticed was that she was constantly getting hit on and her phone was ringing all the time.

An attractive woman meets many men in her everyday life who approach her and are trying to hook up with her.

The problem is men have much higher testosterone levels which makes them horny all the time while women are only horny a few days a month at the most.
Thus women are not driven like men to have sex thus they are not likely to initiate contact with a man. Why would they? Unless you're famous, rich, or extremely handsome, they simply aren't interested.

Of course not all women are attractive.
But even the most ugly woman will have no problem finding a man for sex, if she wanted which is rarely the case.
Another factor is that a certain percentage of women are not available due to being pregnant , maybe 20% percent at any given time.
Thus there is are always more men chasing fewer women and women have the advantage of being able to be selective.
Women are in control and always choose who they want to marry. Men have little option but to take what they can get.

If you go overseas you might have a better chance of getting selected since you might have higher status than local men.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

We most definitely need a revolution, especially against Chicagoland dating. Many numerous dating organizations, such as Chicago Speed Date type of things, advertise themselves proudly and boastfully, especially on Facebook. And when I post warnings on their Facebook fan pages about what Illinois women want, they delete them and block me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes but the revolution is in going abroad. Look at the quote in my signature.

Also, AW do not think they have it good. Only Asian AW do for some reason. AW will claim that they have many admirers and many guys pursuing them, but that they don't like the quality of guys that want them.

Arabian prince,
I just spent a lot of time fixing many errors in your post. I already told you many times:

- Fix your spelling errors before submitting the post. The errors are outlined in red.
- There is no space between the end of a sentence and a ?
- Use apostrophes in words like "don't" and "there's".
- Use proper grammar.

Did you hear me? Why do I have to repeat this again?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne