Do American women use men for attention ?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Do American women use men for attention ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Seems like all what women care about is attention.. They take it from us so easily.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Pride and vanity are a woman's favorite tools.

Your attention simply gives her validation, more power by advertising to others she's wanted and her false seance of being more valuable then you when she dismisses you and starts leeching the life force out of the next guy dumb enough to give her attention.

That's why in America I do my best never to look at women, if the girls hot I make a point of never looking directly at her, and ignoring her as best I can.

You should see how hard they try to get my attention when they actually notice I'm ignoring them, it's like you stole a toy from a child!
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

this is common knowledge in the states...EVERY guy knows it.....women are attention whores