Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Thanks for this link.

The perfect song for the typical US-garbage-girl next door and her thug boyfriend.

The text is very inspiring and I wonder how many girls feel now confirmed that they are doing the right thing.

Also typical for this song, there is only a mama, and no word about a father, it's a sad song really about a single mom and her low-life daughter.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

This may seem like a joke...but its not. Most many, in many cases are behaving and acting completely the opposite of how they should be, in regards to dating and women. THIS episode of Seinfeld came to mind one day when i was hanging with some friends at a bar....the opposite of what I would normally do, worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyb5dkQZPw
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

The reason the nice guy act doesn't work is because you are trying to create something while she is only interested in sucking your blood.

That is the real reason why the nice guy act doesn't work. You are looking for something in US that women don't want or need.

Think of it this way:

An american woman is interested in hooking up. That is it. If she will hook up with a guy, then she will find the biggest, baddest guy and suck all the life out of him. Then she moves on to the next. This goes on until she gets older then tries to trap a man and his money.

Foreign women are looking to create something whether it's love, relationship or just a man to keep her warm at night. She is not sucking your blood so she appreciates kindness because that is what she is looking for.

Stop selling "nice" to American whores that want to suck blood. If you want success, then you have to be a bad boy. But be careful because you will only destroy yourself.

Save up your money, hit the gym and travel overseas. If you have a job here, then ask women upfront if they want something serious.

It is easy but you cannot continue to complain because the US whore doesn't want your nice guy act.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Define the following:

Nice guy
Bad boy
Alpha male
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Nice Guy - The sweet understanding guy that wants to build a connection with the american whore. He is acting like a good husband would treat a good wife. But the whore wants to suck blood, not get married.

Bad Boy - He is a foolish clown who acts tough to attract the american whore. He probably works out a lot so he has plenty of energy and blood to suck. The whore prefers the bad boy b/c he makes it harder to suck his blood, but the whore will eventually destroy him then move on.

Alpha Male - He is the leader of the pack. The first. Most dominant of the bunch. Most women never get an alpha male. Only bad boy clowns. Alphas are the biggest reproducers and are the 10% of men that have 80% of the offspring.

Alpha Male > Bad Boy > Nice Guy

It's best to be a leader and that means controlling yourself. Don't let whores suck your blood. Think about what's going on in your interactions with women. Is she sucking your energy or building you up?
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Interesting. Where does perception and a reference point come in for these labels?

Can a man be a little of all of them?
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Enticer wrote:Interesting. Where does perception and a reference point come in for these labels?

Can a man be a little of all of them?

No, not in the world of HA.

Everything is an absolute. ALL AW are whores. ALL AW like criminals and despise "nice guys". NOBODY but HA suggests that living abroad might be better. Etc.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I think this mostly applies to hot girls that were born poor and don't want to betray "their people" whether it be biker culture, punk culture, ghetto/hip hop culture, or whatever. I noticed it with austrailians for example
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Devil Dog, to be in "the game" as you call it, those deep thinkers would have to go from rejecting the status quo to sucking magpie dick. Looks like the deep thinkers still have a spirit and thus refuse. Still, magpies are patient, in the end they are sure they will get those who resist. Until that time it is easy for the magpies to find other cowards and traitors to sell out their people for next to nothing.

btw Who is the little bitch; the dog who lays at it's masters feet too cowardly to be free or the lone free fox obviously so powerful that dogs only come at him in packs?

[quote="Devil Dog"]The problem with much of the HA crowd is that they are whiny little bitches.

I share the opinion that a young man from the US would be well served by looking for a wife from certain countries abroad. I agree that the US has many problems.

So what? Quit bitching about things and do something. That is the real problem here. You have a bunch of pseudo-intellectual "deep thinkers" stroking each others dicks and reinforcing each others complaints and excuses.

Most of you could be in the game...with women, money, social standing, anything you want, really. But you refuse to accept responsibility for yourselves. You don't have the balls to own your problems, but you think a woman should allow you to run her life. You need to find a poor one, and one who is not too bright.[/quote]
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Devil Dog:
No, not in the world of HA.
Everything is an absolute. ALL AW are whores. ALL AW like criminals and despise "nice guys". NOBODY but HA suggests that living abroad might be better. Etc.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tners.html

If 1 Western girl out of 10 had already a full sexual relationship aged 14 or earlier, you can imagine, how many girls are 'not very experienced' when passing their 18th birthday.

Not to forget to add, that in most cases which were fully consensual between the boy and the girl, the boy might be accused of 'rape', while the girl is considered as a 'victim'.

There is no talk anymore about parents rights, most are single moms anyway, father unknown.

We are living in a strange society.

For sure, as a 'nice guy' respecting laws and moral feelings you will always get what is the Western female leftover = trash girls 30+, who had plenty of boyfriends, often over 100+ boyfriends, in their past.

It makes sense to compare what the world is offering, I recommend international dating for every Western man, call me whiny or whatever.

Might be that foreign women are not better than Western women, but for sure they cannot be worse than them. International interracial dating makes a lot of sense.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women just don't like "nice guys" and see them as boring. The bad boy is exciting and turns her on.

Winston said, in the US he felt invisible to women. American women see nice guys as people to avoid. Just another reason to avoid American women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice'

Post by traveller »

Just a minute ago, I came across an article that says that just last year, the unemployment rate in Illinois was 9.1 percent, which means one out of every roughly 11 Illinoisans had no job. In 2011, the unemployment for Chicagoland by county was as follows;

Cook County; 10.3 percent.

DuPage County; 7.8 percent.

Kane County; 9.0 percent.

DeKalb County; 8.7 percent.

Lake County; 9.1 percent.

McHenry County; 8.6 percent.

Will County; 9.5 percent.

I sort of wondered if Chicagoland women would lower their money standards in a huge recession. But nope! They simply started going for breadstealer men. The guys who got their mountains of money through crime and illegal drugs. Chicagoland women who can not meet rich men in the suburbs anymore have turned out to be like; "The rich guys have lost their jobs due to the recession, but we will go hook up with violent thugs and gangsters who get the luxuries we want through crime." And then of course when the thugs get busted, Chicago women would be like; "The thugs and gangsters are getting arrested and thrown in jail, but we will go hook up with hardened cop killers."
Last edited by traveller on March 28th, 2016, 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice'

Post by traveller »

Not too long ago, I even found out that someone I knew from high school moved from Chicago's quiet and safe west suburb of Wheaton to the horribly, tremendously violent, high crime town of Munster, Indiana.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Devil Dog wrote: Welcome to the internet hub of excuses.
The HA thought process works like this:
1. Start at the problem. Let's use "Not successful with women" as an example.
2. Work backward through the possible causes, discarding any which involve personal responsibility or personal accountability. Example: AW like criminals and losers.
3. Refine idea further to arrive at root cause of problem. HA member must be helpless victim. Example: AW only like criminals and losers. I am a virtuous person. Therefore I can have no success with AW. But it is the fault of AW, not me.
Your way of conclusions is plainly wrong.

1 -
Let's use "Not successful with women" as an example.

WRONG! Correction: It should be: 'not successful with Western women next to me'

If you are not successful with Western women next to you does this mean you are not successful with ALL women worldwide?

I think you grossly misunderstand the purpose of this and similar forums.

2 - AW like criminals - this statement is NOT wrong, check out the internet and look up articles how much fan-mail from women male criminals are receiving every day in their cells, some male prisoners even got support by female guards while in prison.

To blame men, who are honest, never been in jail and working every day, but cannot find a nice girlfriend for the sad behavior of women who are dating thugs is ridiculous BS-talk. You should better advice any woman to stay away from gangsters despite they offer an exciting life-style.

3 - Why do you call HA-members to be 'helpless victims'? Out of what reason? Because we either try to date or are already married with a foreign wife? Please explain.

Question to you - I wonder how you define 'loser'? Let me guess. Men who left Western countries and are married to foreign women are losers for you, while divorced men who pay alimony and child support to their Western ex-wives are successful?
Hello,

I agree with member Yohan on this topic completely! Till the early 1980s, a normal man who worked and provided for his family and didn't have much brawn or muscles was just fine. In fact, MOST men are NOT aggressive or belligerent or 'macho'. This is why 'macho' is a term used for men who are masculine. The normal male the last 4,000 years is someone who feels nervous and fearful about things, as a normal human being does. Hence, 98% of normal men won't commit crimes and won't get into fights. This trend of preference for criminals is also a by-product of feminism of the last 30 years {(encouraged by the American males)}.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I actually have seen TV programs before that showed cases of women actually dating prison inmates and hooking up with them while they were still in prison. And I even read a few things about such cases, too. Literally, women first visiting, and then outright hooking up with, guys who were in prison especially for violent crimes such as homicide, armed robbery, and even rape. And then when the guy gets out of prison they get married, or the woman even marries him in prison before his sentence is over.

One shocking and unreal case occured when a female prison guard started dating one of the inmates in her own prison. She got him out of prison, he committed a violent crime, both went on the run, but I think one if not both may have been recaptured. And as I am seeing, there are other similar cases, too! In fact, take a look at this one here. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... -1.2170633