Dating Foreign born women in America?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Mercury »

Red_Pill_Brotherhood wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 5:04 pm

This is spot on. Once they become Americanized, it's game over. Some words to the wise: don't bring a foreign woman back to the US.
Welcome to the devil's dungeon! And it is spot on; NEVER bring a foreign woman to the devil's dungeon!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Dating Foreign born women in America?

Post by Mercury »

Congress has passed new laws that officially make any form of non-business communications a capital felony under Federal law in the United States. Enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Not long ago, a man was sentenced to 375 years to life in Federal prison and another was sentenced to death, both for approaching women to have conversation with them. They were approached by undercover FBI and Homeland Security officers who arrested them. Even the women were arrested by the FBI for their involvement and sentenced to prison.

So regardless of their ethnicity, they are toast and destroyed beyond repair before they even set foot on American soil. American law enforcement will get right in their faces every time they try to socialize and will say stuff like; "We don't know what country you think you're from that lets you socialize with anyone you want, but in the United States of America, it absolutely does not fly at all."
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by statnerd »

Yohan wrote:
April 27th, 2014, 7:47 am
It has nothing to do with the race of the woman, living in USA they learn quickly after their arrival. Basically the same, immigrant or born in USA.
I know a guy who lived in Thailand for a while and married a woman, then brought her back with him to the States. He said that she was a sweet, submissive wife in Thailand but after moving to the U.S., it didn't take long for her to start complaining and bossing him around. American culture really corrupts foreign women who move here. They see entitled, bitchy women here and they emulate them.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

statnerd wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 8:55 am
Yohan wrote:
It has nothing to do with the race of the woman, living in USA they learn quickly after their arrival. Basically the same, immigrant or born in USA.
I know a guy who lived in Thailand for a while and married a woman, then brought her back with him to the States. He said that she was a sweet, submissive wife in Thailand but after moving to the U.S., it didn't take long for her to start complaining and bossing him around. American culture really corrupts foreign women who move here. They see entitled, bitchy women here and they emulate them.
Welcome to the devil's dungeon. In America, you can feel it hard in your bones, the illegality of men being around women, the fact that men are forbidden under Federal law, as enforced by the FBI, to have a woman in their lives, and the fact that talking to strangers is officially a capital felony under Federal law in the USA. American culture will burn right through a woman like acid. And it will take out a foreign woman's sweet and submissive personality like a hundred air-to-surface missiles taking out a glass sculpture.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
October 3rd, 2020, 2:46 pm
statnerd wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 8:55 am
Yohan wrote:
Welcome to the devil's dungeon. In America, you can feel it hard in your bones, the illegality of men being around women, the fact that men are forbidden under Federal law, as enforced by the FBI, to have a woman in their lives, and the fact that talking to strangers is officially a capital felony under Federal law in the USA. American culture will burn right through a woman like acid. And it will take out a foreign woman's sweet and submissive personality like a hundred air-to-surface missiles taking out a glass sculpture.
Maybe you live in New York CIty or somewhere in New England. They don't enforce those laws in the south.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Dating Foreign born women in America?

Post by flowerthief00 »

After reading through this thread the one I agree with the most is @ladislav. Dating a foreign born is doable but calls for a bit of luck. I'd add that it also calls for being physically attractive, as this is pretty much a requirement for dating in a feminist country for men (not necessarily for women).

This thread has only been discussing the disadvantages of dating a foreign woman in America. There are some advantages too:

1. She is likely to speak English very well.

2. She is likely to be financially well off; you don't need to pay for her shit.

3. It's a helluva lot easier to stay where you are than to pick yourself up and go overseas.

If there is a certain ethnicity you are keen on trying to put yourself in situations where you might meet such people is your best chance. For instance, if you like Korean girls join a Korean language group or hang around Korean town.

I have a friend in the US who likes Korean girls and has dated more than one. At one point he moved to a state not known for having many Koreans but contrary to my expectations still managed to find a Korean girl to date over there.

Even myself once met and dated a Thai girl in a state not known for having many Thai, and we had an egalitarian relationship--a big contrast to the girl I (very briefly) dated in Thailand who expected me to pay for everything!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Maybe you live in New York CIty or somewhere in New England. They don't enforce those laws in the south.
They enforce those laws nationwide. Those laws are heavily enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marshals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Military enforced, too.