Another Sucker Takes The Hit

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Another Sucker Takes The Hit

Post by bladed11 »

Found this from another forum. Poor bastard and this is recent.

just got screwed in court...

"probably one of the worst days in my life is today. i only get to see my kids 4 hours a week, and i get to pay $1500 a month in support. ahhhhh, fu*k me!! why me? why does this shit have to happen to me?

thing is that the last 4 days were amazing, and then this. the last four days i felt like i was in heaven, and then this. time to start making more money i guess. wonderful. i LOVE the legal system when it fu*ks me over and over again. it's a wonderful feeling. bastards.

peace and GODs blessings to all the people who have been screwing me over lately. i wish nothing but peace for you all. you need it desperately."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I know guys that lost everything in their divorce. It really sucks when you find out your kids aren't even yours.

Guy #1. Lost $400,000
Guy #2. Lost $170,000 and counting, no visitation, pays $1000/month to ex.
Guy #3. Made $50,000/yr but had to move in with his parents because he didn't have money to buy food.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Ofcourse the women on the board were asking him what HE did to have deserved it. As if it's granted it's his fault already. lol
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Taco wrote:I know guys that lost everything in their divorce. It really sucks when you find out your kids aren't even yours.

Guy #1. Lost $400,000
Guy #3. Made $50,000/yr but had to move in with his parents because he didn't have money to buy food.
We call that gold diggers. I guess domestic gold digging is morally acceptable, but don't dare go abroad coz abroad ladies are surely "gold diggers". Correct?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

bladed11 wrote:
Taco wrote:I know guys that lost everything in their divorce. It really sucks when you find out your kids aren't even yours.

Guy #1. Lost $400,000
We call that gold diggers. I guess domestic gold digging is morally acceptable, but don't dare go abroad coz abroad ladies are surely "gold diggers". Correct?
I disagree, my wife's sperm digger not a gold digger.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

bladed11 wrote:We call that gold diggers. I guess domestic gold digging is morally acceptable.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."