Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Post by matthewcoury »

i go to a very
Last edited by matthewcoury on November 4th, 2014, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

matthewcoury wrote:i go to a very small baptist church here in Edmond, OK and until i lost my virginity about a year 1/2 ago i had no idea how many guys were virgins in my church (and of course, not by choice) i was one of about six guys who were virgins (one got married) but there are still four guys who are virgins there (two of them are over 30) .....thats about 70% percent of the unmarried guys there who are virgins (yeah everyone else is either a kid and we have a bunch of married men there).....playboy did an article in 2011 that showed 40% of men and women in america are still virgins between the ages of 18-24.....that shows that men are now sex starved in america and finding it almost impossible to get a girlfriend

You actually ask these guys and they tell you?
I lost mine to a hooker. I couldn't take it. Im also baptist. I was wondering how many true protestants are in the balkans and romania area? can one go to church in those places?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Male virgins above a certain age are usually nature's way of weeding out the weak, the indecisive and the unfit from procreating. Not counting those who remain virgins for religious reasons who may very well marry and have families of their own at one point.

The type of man who cannot get laid and instead whines about his lack of action from behind his cosy chair & desk at home, is not the type of guy that Mother Nature and God intended to procreate in the first place. A male virgin often is a man without drive or passion, without power or conviction. He does a lot of contemplating, complaining and reflecting, but very little to actually combat the situation he is in. He cries over what he lacks, but does very little to make up for it.

A male virgin in his twenties or older is seen as a defective human being by most. And harsh as this may sound, there is a lot of common sense in that. Because if you live in a country with an abundance of sluts and easy, immoral women, there really is no reason for you not to get laid and your inability to do so hints at a problem on your part.

The virgin Western male is a male who failed to adapt to a society that is corrupt, and who simultaneously refused to leave said society for greener pastures. He wants his cake and eat it too, but never takes the walk to the bakery so he remains hungry.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:You actually ask these guys and they tell you?
I lost mine to a hooker. I couldn't take it. Im also baptist. I was wondering how many true protestants are in the balkans and romania area? can one go to church in those places?
yeah they were honest about it...but of course pretty hesitant.....i just could not believe what i was hearing.....there arent really any baptist churches i know of in the balkans but there are christian churches.....i was like you man...tried to find a hooker to lose my virginity to but fortunately lost it to my foreign girlfriend from africa
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

America is one of several western countries you do not want to lose your virginity.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

matthewcoury wrote:i go to a very small baptist church here in Edmond, OK and until i lost my virginity about a year 1/2 ago i had no idea how many guys were virgins in my church (and of course, not by choice) i was one of about six guys who were virgins (one got married) but there are still four guys who are virgins there (two of them are over 30) .....thats about 70% percent of the unmarried guys there who are virgins (yeah everyone else is either a kid and we have a bunch of married men there).....playboy did an article in 2011 that showed 40% of men and women in america are still virgins between the ages of 18-24.....that shows that men are now sex starved in america and finding it almost impossible to get a girlfriend
What kind of church do you go to where you and your fellow male single church members are not virgins by choice. You guys need to repent.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

MrMan wrote:What kind of church do you go to where you and your fellow male single church members are not virgins by choice. You guys need to repent.
haha i know that was said in jest.....its crazy dude, everyone is human
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
What kind of church do you go to where you and your fellow male single church members are not virgins by choice. You guys need to repent.
churches in US of Gay where there are no good women who want a man like in indonesia where you found yours with ease :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

matthewcoury wrote:i go to a very small baptist church
Any religion that has more male virgins than female virgins is clearly flawed. Time to change religions.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
matthewcoury wrote:i go to a very small baptist church
Any religion that has more male virgins than female virgins is clearly flawed. Time to change religions.
nahhh its just america. in philippines its about equal for baptist church.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrMan wrote:
churches in US of Gay where there are no good women who want a man like in indonesia where you found yours with ease :)
haha i loove that saying the US of Gay cause its so TRUE......i say that to guys and they laugh cause they know exactly what im talking about
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:nahhh its just america. in philippines its about equal for baptist church.
I doubt there are more male virgins than female virgins in any sane religion even in America. I would include Islam, Orthodox Judaism, and Orthodox Christianity in the list of sane religions.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Taco wrote:America is one of several western countries you do not want to lose your virginity.

LOL. True that.

Reflecting back on my youth, christ-insanity inhibited me from making the moves necessary to get where I want to go in life. It stops me from getting laid, it stopped me from seeking power, and it placated me with greener pastures int he afterlife. it has a good effect in the lives of some, but for myself, and most other people that I know that actually tried to follow its tenets rather than bash others with it as a weapon and hide behind it as a shield, it was dead weight.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You know what? Sex as a score is a flawed concept. First off: trying to impress other men with your screwing-around abilities is pretty gay- even though someone might not be that way or really have thought about much, it's a fairly fruity thing to do. It doesn't fall off over time, plenty of the act is instinct & you'd get better with whoever you're with anyway (the stuff that works for one woman doesn't always work for another).

Another thing is that a guy might very well be worried about landing in a Jerry Springer Lifestyle- screwing around with someone that he knew was a bad idea but thought with his dick & now she's knocked-up & he's locked-in. Wouldn't be a problem with a woman that he actually had feelings for & wanted to make things work, but he's with someone that's adamant about being a bitch or is determined to be a trainwreck that takes everyone she's connected to down with her & that IS a problem.

Maybe he just wants to be sure that she's not someone that's going to marry him only to rob him with a divorce.

Look at something else: If a guy was ducking warrants & doing the Rambo thing for 10 years, he probably wouldn't be able to get laid very often- if at all. He might very well not want to put anyone else in danger & might very well be worried about betrayal himself- or it could just simply be that if he gets caught with a hooker & when he gets nailed for that he gets nailed for whatever else.

I'd say I'd be a bit wary of a 30-year-old virgin myself (expecially a guy), but the thing is that there actually ARE exceptions. Someone could have really loved someone that died & then he stopped wanting to bother. Sometimes you DO want to start something serious, but you're worried about the conditions you'd be doing this in. I'll bet a lot of people wish they'd actually done it differently, instead of just saying it.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

Taco wrote:America is one of several western countries you do not want to lose your virginity.

haha honestly if youre "lucky" this is probably what youll end up with in america.....i know my dad did and all she does is bitch and whine and complain about how terrible he is as a husband