Video: If all else fails: Go overseas for women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Video: If all else fails: Go overseas for women

Post by dancilley »

It's true what Happier Abroad says. The women in LA are very hard to talk to. They don't want to stop and talk. They have better things to do. They don't need men as much. If you keep trying to attract women in the States, but are having difficulty...it's reassuring to know that there always will be a solution: Go to where the women NEED a Man!

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: If all else fails: Go overseas for women

Post by Adama »

dancilley wrote:It's true what Happier Abroad says. The women in LA are very hard to talk to. They don't want to stop and talk. They have better things to do. They don't need men as much. If you keep trying to attract women in the States, but are having difficulty...it's reassuring to know that there always will be a solution: Go to where the women NEED a Man!

Depends. I think a lot of American men are trying to make things happen when they should just let things happen. Random women do not want to be hit on unless they've invited the approach first. Hitting on random women is going to get zero hits up to about 10,000 or more women regardless of what you look like, unless you lead with money or you are an elite PUA. Becoming that elite PUA in itself would probably take you hundreds to thousands of rejections.

Personally I do not think there is anywhere in the world where a guy can hit on random women and expect to be extremely successful (but others say those SEA countries are like that, never been there though).

The solution is simple. Just go out and wait for women to send you the signals. If a woman doesnt send out signals, wait for the next woman. You can not choose which women send you signals. You can only choose which one of the women to approach after they've sent you a signal first.

At first glance you might think this would limit your chances with women, or you might not get the woman that you want. But think of it this way, would you want a woman who doesnt want you? If she doesnt want you, then why would you keep wanting her? (Forget trying to make her want you.) The woman has to pick the man so that she can pick the one she wants. Because you wouldnt want to be with a woman who doesnt want you, because she will reject you, just like American women do almost all men who randomly hit on them.

In other words, letting the woman pick first practically eliminates rejection, because almost guarantees that she is attracted to you already. (There are still some silly girls who play terrible games, but in the end, they turn out to be psychos incapable of having a relationship with anyone.)

So it takes more patience in the states, and therefore fewer opportunities, but they are there.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Why wait for all else to fail?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

Why wait for it all to fail? Go overseas and LIVE THERE for them NOW, or ASAP and not stick around/wait for an American woman to screw you over!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Vendri wrote:Why wait for it all to fail? Go overseas and LIVE THERE for them NOW, or ASAP and not stick around/wait for an American woman to screw you over!

My thinking exactly!!!!!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Because in reality some guys do ok with local women as hard as this is to believe in this forum. I look at some of my friends who are now married. One is CHinese American guy and yes he married a white american women and is happy. I know another guy who is married to a local girl he met and he is also happy. On the flip side of the coin I know other guys who really struggle and I advise them to try overseas...It's easier said than done.
For some guys it's not practical to meet overseas ..there is that online dating thing but you still have to meet that girl to really know for sure. It's one thing to visit a country but another thing to relocate entirely.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

dancilley wrote:It's true what Happier Abroad says. The women in LA are very hard to talk to. They don't want to stop and talk. They have better things to do. They don't need men as much. If you keep trying to attract women in the States, but are having difficulty...it's reassuring to know that there always will be a solution: Go to where the women NEED a Man!

To the OP, although it wouldn't matter as much overseas, you have to work on your image. In the U.S. of Gay, I definitely can see why women, especially pretentious scallie wags in the LA area are put off by you: you look like the American consensual definition of a creep. You look like the lead singer of Wang Chung mixed the late Paul Benedict/Mr. Bentley from The Jefferesons mixed with the guitar guy trying to board the bus in the Bill Murray Quick Change, and a lot of chicks are superficially put off by that. Furthemore, you sound like the lead male singer of The Human League; try to stop talking in monotone. Take that autotune out of your voice.

Keep your hair long; keep fit like you are. Just work in your outward presentation so you can swim in women.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

To the OP, although it wouldn't matter as much overseas, you have to work on your image. In the U.S. of Gay, I definitely can see why women, especially pretentious scallie wags in the LA area are put off by you: you look like the American consensual definition of a creep. You look like the lead singer of Wang Chung mixed the late Paul Benedict/Mr. Bentley from The Jefferesons mixed with the guitar guy trying to board the bus in the Bill Murray Quick Change, and a lot of chicks are superficially put off by that. Furthemore, you sound like the lead male singer of The Human League; try to stop talking in monotone. Take that autotune out of your voice.

Keep your hair long; keep fit like you are. Just work in your outward presentation so you can swim in women.
He looks slimy. He needs to change the lighting to look less creepy, and needs to deliver his talking points better.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

This is a video demonstrating how girls react (In the US) when you are sincere with them by saying things like, "Hi...I like you." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSB9Lo11g8U

Contrast this with how they react in the Philippines, Thailand, China, etc.!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley