Feminists seem to want straight marriage criminalized!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re: Feminists seem to want straight marriage criminalized!

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:
bostero wrote:Marriage has been harmed greatly by the feminist movement; however, this thread really exaggerates the problems pretty dramatically. Too much of that angry MGTOW bullshit isn't healthy.
Have you been abroad yet? The problem really is that bad in America. MGTOW is a necessary response.
+5000. Huge problem in America. Don't let Americans fool you into thinking "Its worse in other places" - Its the excuse they often default to when things are well out of their control.
I live over seas now and absolutely shun anyone who say MGTOW is not necessary. Anyone who says that either hasn't lived in America or is blind to Family Court or its corrupt laws. Women get away with absolute murder and if you do any research, a lot of these women know they can take men to the cleaners, openly declare they will take men to the cleaners, and more importantly, DO take men to the cleaners.

The result of this absolutely emotional, financially and spiritual raping of a man with penalty of imprisonment when you fail to pay results in the suicide rates being 11x times higher for divorced men.

Anyone who ISN'T ANGRY, doesn't have a bone of justice in them.

Women get to do real life threating damaging, but if men just happen to be angry on a forum, God forbid, they shouldnt do that! :roll:

We are talking about pretty much the war on men in the west and the destruction of the nuclear family. If someone cannot contemplate how disastrous that is for a country, then please, go live in America, get married, and send me your regards.

I use to believe that if you did the right thing, you would be safe under the court of law. You are not.

And this isn't a jab at you. Just those anti-MGTOW nay-sayers out there.

I absolutely KNOW this isn't a jab at me. We're on the same page :) This post is full of harsh realities. Whats worse.... In the U.S, a man who is openly upset at the unfairness are more than likely to be attacked by a BRAINWASHED WHITE KNIGHT DRONE than a woman. Thats what makes this so disheartening. I for one tire of watching good men get chopped in half. Dont care much for the white knights as they were programmed from birth. They're a hopeless lot. All the while, the abusive, drug-addicted, thugs get women for life. Because they think they can CHANGE these kinds of men. You cant make a HO a housewife ( as they say )- and I believe this adage goes both ways.

You see, this is why i keep insisting hypermasculinity is well on its way. If women continuing bowing to such losers even with the protection of the courts, then just wait till the truly abusive men come along and strip them of their rights ( via voting ) while continuing to abuse them. The destruction of the nuclear family was the goal. And you know something??? It has been achieved. Even in areas of the united states where the man-to-woman ratio clearly favors men, the women continue acting like they're too good for any man. Game over man- game over! Its done. Again, you cant change people. You dont have the cycles for it. life is too short. Its a waste of time. A reformed prostitute was still a prostitute as some point in their life. There is this little thing called "Relapsing" and the chances of it happening are a lot higher than people are ready to believe.

I too was like you.... I thought doing the right things, making big money and paying massive amounts of taxes on my properties meant being protected by the court of law. I also thought it meant actually finding a good partner and being a great father. But I see now that this is simply not the case. Nope. Not today! Ive never been married, but i can tell you.... I have lived vicariously through other close friends divorces and bloody hell if it hasn't destroyed something within me. These are good men. These were all great fathers- responsible fathers- loving fathers. If one can stand by a man, you friend, your brother during a divorce and watch him endless blame himself for a failure that was not even his choice while drinking himself into a haze without being driven to tears, one has not a soul. I have a soul. You guys, its time to stop playing a loosing game and just leave. You cant fix this. And the women don't want you fixing it. They must be left to fight their own wretchedness - i believe it is firmly written in the book of time. This is not our fight. We are to walk away from it and let the universe sort them out. The key is getting out. I think women ultimately know an otherworldly whipping from a source greater than the sun is upon them, and they will try very hard to take us down with them. This has happened so many times in history- guys we should know better by now. LMAO!