Modern Women Have Become Children

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Modern Women Have Become Children

Post by Taco »

My experience has been the best looking, middle class and wealthy women are the most childish.

4 Signs That Modern Women Have Become Petulant Children
http://www.returnofkings.com/90802/4-si ... t-children
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Modern Women Have Become Children

Post by Taco »

Ghost wrote:Women have always been overgrown children. The difference before was that their natural puerility was constrained by patriarchy. Now it has been loosed to run wild and wreck civilization.
That's true. Except in Arab countries.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

the comments are interesting and usually where one can find substance and truth.

I spent 2.5 months last fall in thailand and for the first time in the Phillipines..I stayed in makati and went to cebu city and davao both for 5 days.
davao seemed like i was in thailand.. I am about to take a 6 months trip that will likely start in vietnam, then thailand and likely several months mostly north of Manilla.. Anyone know about a place like Tarlac?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

innovatorsclub wrote:the comments are interesting and usually where one can find substance and truth.

I spent 2.5 months last fall in thailand and for the first time in the Phillipines..I stayed in makati and went to cebu city and davao both for 5 days.
davao seemed like i was in thailand.. I am about to take a 6 months trip that will likely start in vietnam, then thailand and likely several months mostly north of Manilla.. Anyone know about a place like Tarlac?
Why Tarlac? I've been through it on the bus. Doesn't seem to be much there.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

good question..corresponded with a couple from there and more north.. i guess just looking for a cheaper place than manilla where the girls have even less access to westerners where you usually find sweeter behavior. Davao was pretty cool for medium term.but would get limited over time. I should have gone to that island but was focusing on meeting girls. In cebu the ayala mall had a lot of girls but with smartphones. Makati had like 7 affluent malls and it amazes me how enough people can afford those stores. Vietnam will be a new experience but not as conventient as thailand..I have seen about 6 times more americans in bangkok then when i was there in 2012.. Not a ton yet but guys talk and the word gets around.. A guy at the new place I am working who has a lot of money went to thailand for the first time recently..
Lordservant
Freshman Poster

Post by Lordservant »

I wanted to update those who read my post about my ex-sister in-law who financially raped my little brother after he past away in his commercial truck in GA. Last week she flew up to MI for my niece's birthday and stayed three days visiting my family. Then, like clock work, she called the police and demanded that my sister give her the truck. My sister said no so she called the police and they located it and towed it to a storage facility until she can drive it back to Texas.

Then, the money whore that she is, went to my mother house and stayed the night because she did not want to spend money on a hotel. She had a friend with her, so my mother felt sorry for her and let them stay the night, basically she used her for a place to stay to safe money. I warned my family that she was going to try and get my brother's truck, but no one believed me until it was to late. This was the last thing my brother owned so she took everything she could get her greedy little hands on and went back to Texas. I know there is a special place in hell for her and one day she will be sent there forever for the way she used and abused my brother. Please be warned! Getting involved with American women can cost you everything.