To use Lube is to avoid addressing a dire issue...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

To use Lube is to avoid addressing a dire issue...

Post by Quiet_observer »

The last 4 American women I almost got involved with swore they wanted sex but once the clothes came off, they were dry as a bone in the sahara. They all did the same thing.. They reached for a bottle of lube. And I was like:

WTF? NO!

Shes asking me why do I have a problem with lube and I told her- It is not the lube I have a problem with, it is your lack of "I really want this" natural fluids that I have a problem with!

Shes mad now...

"You're ruining it!" she says. "No im not, Im questioning you directly. Do you want this or not? Because quite frankly, your mouth says one thing and your body is saying something entirely different- I cant trust anything you say now... see?"

In the end, as always ( since I arrived here), I walked out.

You guys, the women here are so spoiled, they dont even know how to get excited about anything anymore. They are faking everything. Its almost like everything about them is a goddamned lie. Sure not all of them are like this, but I'm guessing a higher percentage of them ( as girl talk seems to dictate ) cant achieve orgasm. But thats not the mens fault. I think broken vaginas are an indication that you are in the home of the mother of harlots. XD

But seriously. Guys.... My mgtow-senses tells me If a women says she wants sex and isnt producing anything short of a goddamn river, that should be an immediate conversation piece. To hell with lube, If shes not wet and says shes wants it and you selfishly go for the lube, its almost as if you are saying "Sure, I'm good for that impending rape charge you might throw my way later on.." - Especially in America. I mean, tell a girl that you want her and have a limp one when she rips your pants off and watch how she cross-examines and waterboard you with questions about it!

Ok, and then there is the white knight and the mangina who will come to her defense and say "But Observer, maybe she has problems with her body. Most women do!!". And to that I would say "Then why the hell is she trying to have sex if she hasn't addressed this issue... OF HERS?". And what the hell, dude... You get off on having sex with women who are out of sequence with their bodies? Jesus, you're desperate. Shes her own person and shes pretty much a sea of red flags at this point... for any "thinking male". XD

One girl even had the nerve to say "No, i really want it. Kitty is just acting weird". Ya.... well hon, thats just got "RISK" written all over it. Sorry, i can do that...

Girls can lie without thought here. Its time for the men to 'Bring that pain' and start questioning women's innermost functions ( Or, lack thereof) and show them its not just how messed they really are. This is an endless game here in the U.S
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: To use Lube is to avoid addressing a dire issue...

Post by HouseMD »

I've never run into this issue, so I have no clue wtf you're talking about.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe the problem is that the men Western sluts are paid/pressured into having sex with by the system are not the same men as they would be naturally aroused by.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

These are NOT sluts, cornfed. These are upper-middle class and in some cases, are apart of families that are in the 1% here. I'm not saying they cant actually be sluts for these reasons, but they are not the standard fare and are anti-social and tend to hate people. Pressure is her saying no and her body backing it up yet continuing to push for sex. What im talking about is something more sinister than that... Its when the girl says yes but the man sees her body is saying no and choosing not to 'play the game'. I can see why so many AMERICAN men get bogus rape charges levied against them. Its really clever. She says "Go ahead and do it" yet her body is telling you no and so you do it anyways and wonder why you're in a courtroom hearing her refer to it as 'rape'....5...10.. or even more years later. As long as she says its ok, men are desperate enough to dive right in and go to town on it. When in reality, they should really pay more attention to the signs. And point out that her body isn't in agreement with her. Just because she says its ok to have sex doesnt mean its really ok to actually have sex. So many men in America are in prison over such technicalities.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Quiet_observer wrote:These are NOT sluts, cornfed.
If they are not sluts then why are they agreeing to have sex with you? If you are not married to them and they are not professional whores of some sort, it would seem to follow that they are sluts by definition.
I can see why so many AMERICAN men get bogus rape charges levied against them. Its really clever. She says "Go ahead and do it" yet her body is telling you no and so you do it anyways and wonder why you're in a courtroom hearing her refer to it as 'rape'....5...10.. or even more years later.
Yes, and the question is why they would agree to it if they are not into it. I doubt that they are deliberately setting you up for a false rape complaint in most cases, although of course it is always a possibility. Another explanation might be that you fit into a category that they are told they are supposed to have sex with, even though they don’t really want to.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Cornfed wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:These are NOT sluts, cornfed.
If they are not sluts then why are they agreeing to have sex with you? If you are not married to them and they are not professional whores of some sort, it would seem to follow that they are sluts by definition.
Maybe they were sluts at some point in life and are now completely confused? Either way, I cant fu!k with that. I also know they have vivid imaginations and can orchestrate some crazy events- especially with the help of the government that supports them
I can see why so many AMERICAN men get bogus rape charges levied against them. Its really clever. She says "Go ahead and do it" yet her body is telling you no and so you do it anyways and wonder why you're in a courtroom hearing her refer to it as 'rape'....5...10.. or even more years later.
Yes, and the question is why they would agree to it if they are not into it. I doubt that they are deliberately setting you up for a false rape complaint in most cases, although of course it is always a possibility. Another explanation might be that you fit into a category that they are told they are supposed to have sex with, even though they don’t really want to.[/quote]

This isnt about me. This is about identifying a brutal trap around lube and calling women out on their dysfunctions. Women are messed up here. Period. I think as long as american woman dont have an expiry date on when they can file a rape charge, you should always be careful and always question them when lube is needed. Again...Just because she says "Oh nevermind my dry kitty, go ahead and eat dinner" doesnt mean its really ok. Said another way... american women have this way of remembering things and keeping score.... And they are good at leveraging these things in their favor.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I have never experienced this or ever seen a woman use lube. From my experience, and I must be around the 50 Mark but can't remember the exact number, they all get very wet. The current one I need to change the sheets after. She leaves a flood.

Most of them want sex. More than me now as over time I no longer want the emotional price tag they attach to it. And it always brings shit into your life. None were the pay up front whores types. Just the normal woman you will pay later types.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Kradmelder wrote:I have never experienced this or ever seen a woman use lube. From my experience, and I must be around the 50 Mark but can't remember the exact number, they all get very wet. The current one I need to change the sheets after. She leaves a flood.

Most of them want sex. More than me now as over time I no longer want the emotional price tag they attach to it. And it always brings shit into your life. None were the pay up front whores types. Just the normal woman you will pay later types.
Well Kradmelder, consider yourself lucky. Not all of them get wet.. And many cant reach an orgasm no matter what you put in them. This is a legitimate issue according to abc news. Ive never had this problem anywhere else in the world- but i see it is an issue in America.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Reproducti ... id=8485289
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

You're acting like an hysterical woman yourself, nothing quiet about you, QuietObserver. First time sex is usually stressful for everyone, and so is quite possible the woman is inhibited and that's why she isn't wet. Just use the lube of she asks. You need lube anyway with condoms, especially if you last a long time. There are plenty of ways to determine if a woman is likely to press false rape charges way before you get into bed.

I once had a woman who was very turned on by me. Dropped to her knees and pulled down my zipper as soon as we closed the door to the motel room. Dry as the desert however, but I managed to get in with the help of saliva. She came. First time in years, she said. Vagina was very sore afterwards. So we went shopping for lube. Tried vaginal sex again, but she was still sore from the first round. So I used her mouth, then her ass, at her suggestion, since I'm not big on anal sex due to mess it makes. First date anal is hardly the sign of a woman who isn't into me. The vagina dryness was due to emotional issues, most likely. Namely, she was nervous I wasn't going to stick around, and rightly so, since we had some personality incompatibilities and I did break with her not long afterwards. But she was a very nice person, PhD in neuroscience, ran her own business, didn't make a fuss when I broke with her, certainly didn't file a false rape charge.

Yes, a lot of women are screwed up in modern society. If you want a natural woman, go to rural Africa. Men in modern society are also screwed up.

Also, I'm assuming these are women under age 40. If over age 40, and especially over age 50 (menopause), lube is typically required.

The best lube is Astroglide, but the bottle leaks due to changes in air pressure, such as during flights. Therefore I carry Bodyglide when traveling. Bodyglide is silicone based, slightly less slippery than Astroglide, but guaranteed not to interfere with the chemistry of the vagina since it is non-organic. Whereas the glycerin lubes can sometimes cause a yeast infection, though I've never met a woman who had a yeast infection from glycerin lube, so maybe this is just an urban rumor cooked up by the silicone lube manufacturers.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

retiredfrank wrote:You're acting like an hysterical woman yourself, nothing quiet about you, QuietObserver.
You're welcome. XD
retiredfrank wrote:I once had a woman who was very turned on by me. Dropped to her knees and pulled down my zipper as soon as we closed the door to the motel room. Dry as the desert however, but I managed to get in with the help of saliva. She came.
Uh-huh. You call me a woman then you immediate make this about YOU and the women you get off. See, now thats more woman-like than anything I've actually said here. XD

I digress.. that is NOT what this post is about. Its not about men making women orgasm, its about men doing exactly what frank here did and strangely finding themselves in a prison, because later on, she deemed it RAPE. I talked to a guy in San Francisco who did 5 years in prison on a booty-call with a girl who claimed she wanted sex and had her own lube, and 5 years later when his business began buzzing, she nailed him with a rape charge. Okay? Again, it might be ok to use lube now, but years from now, when you do something big in life and/or get a major payout, she just might call rape. And nail your arse to a cross. This has happened to so many men in this country. Its astounding.

Its also asking why are men not challenging women on this issue. Wheres the masculine Lysistrata? I mean, what 2 things does birth and prison have in common? Sex and a Woman's word. Think about that for a second. Seriously.
retiredfrank wrote:Yes, alot of women are screwed up in modern society. If you want a natural woman, go to rural Africa. Men in modern society are also screwed up.
You almost sound like one of them. ;) Did you retire to rural Africa? I mean, you suggested it after-all. I'm Curious.....
retiredfrank wrote:Also, I'm assuming these are women under age 40. If over age 40, and especially over age 50 (menopause), lube is typically required.
Here we go... Men are making too many excuses for women while they ( women ) refuse to make excuses for men. Please read my posts again. This theme is present. lol- Seriously. Wake up. Not true on the over 50 bit. Don't know what 50 year old woman you have been with but the ones ive had overflowed with it. - Granted, one was a kickboxer in China ( Didn't look at day over 21) and the other was a flamenco dancer from Spain and she was ripped. Holly hell, Both were outstanding. But the kickboxer..... well lets just say she knew what time it was. wow!
retiredfrank wrote:The best lube is Astroglide, but the bottle leaks due to changes in air pressure, such as during flights. Therefore I carry Bodyglide when traveling. Bodyglide is silicone based, slightly less slippery than Astroglide, but guaranteed not to interfere with the chemistry of the vagina since it is non-organic. Whereas the glycerin lubes can sometimes cause a yeast infection, though I've never met a woman who had a yeast infection from glycerin lube, so maybe this is just an urban rumor cooked up by the silicone lube manufacturers.
Ok frank... This paragraph made me smile. First, You insult me. Then, You excuse women. And now, your selling me on lube. This is what I love about you, frank. :) Even as I read your posts, I can hear them in Victor Sullivan's voice ( from UNCHARTED).

Astroglide, eh? thats a perfect name for LUBE. About the glycerin lube- it is actually possible for women to get yeast infections from it. Years ago, back home, we had condoms ( i forget the name ) that used glycerin and something else that was essentially causing infections on both men and women. So I don't think its entirely an urban rumor.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I laughed my ass off on that part about having a limp dick & her cross-examining & waterboarding you with questions about it!

Seriously, why would she level a rape accusation against you? You didn't impose anything. If she's not on board, but is withholding that information, that's not anything assaultive on your part.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

You sound like a maniac, QuietObserver, so I take back what I said initially about you sounding like an hysterical woman.

In case it isn't obvious, a woman who is wet can also file a false rape charge later. Screen the crazies BEFORE you get to the point of sex. Not that hard to do. You should also be able to detect a lack of desire during the screening process. Though, like I said, nervousness is likely the main issue. Given what a maniac you are, I'm not surprised the women you try sex with are nervous. And I would imagine these women are also screwed up mentally, because I'm sure they are aware of your maniac tendencies well before the lube issue arises: crazy attracts crazy...

No I'm not in rural Africa. I prefer the modern world, even though it has its problems, like rampant neurosis among both sexes.

I'm not going to waste more time on this thread. Stupidly and craziness are contagious in my experience, so I try to avoid those afflicted by those ailments.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Wolfeye wrote:I laughed my ass off on that part about having a limp dick & her cross-examining & waterboarding you with questions about it!
There is great truth in humor XD
Wolfeye wrote:Seriously, why would she level a rape accusation against you? You didn't impose anything. If she's not on board, but is withholding that information, that's not anything assaultive on your part.
In my case, I'm fine. I'm not worried about a damn thing. But this situation was the catalyst for thought. It got me wondering why American men refuse to question women around the same issues. Like its taboo or something. But its ok for them to question a man on these things at point blank range. It just seems wrong to me. And its not like i said "Hey! whats wrong with your stuff? Why isnt it working? I mean, all this TALK and I thought you really wanted me..". But you'll hear all that and more should you arrive at her party with your tool not hard enough to chisel Obamas face into Mt Rushmore.... Perhaps. Just perhaps, the man's willingness to use Lube without asking her if shes really ok is among the reasons why many women here in the states think men are rapists? Women are rather clever like that here. If thats the case, then my walking away should be a more noble gesture than the 'obvious'.
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 14th, 2016, 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

retiredfrank wrote:You sound like a maniac, QuietObserver, so I take back what I said initially about you sounding like an hysterical woman.

In case it isn't obvious, a woman who is wet can also file a false rape charge later. Screen the crazies BEFORE you get to the point of sex. Not that hard to do. You should also be able to detect a lack of desire during the screening process. Though, like I said, nervousness is likely the main issue. Given what a maniac you are, I'm not surprised the women you try sex with are nervous. And I would imagine these women are also screwed up mentally, because I'm sure they are aware of your maniac tendencies well before the lube issue arises: crazy attracts crazy...

No I'm not in rural Africa. I prefer the modern world, even though it has its problems, like rampant neurosis among both sexes.

I'm not going to waste more time on this thread. Stupidly and craziness are contagious in my experience, so I try to avoid those afflicted by those ailments.

Totally. Thanks, Frank. And while your at it, you should take your own advice and try screening the 'maniacs' before you get to the point of interacting with them, eh? ;) Maniacs attract maniacs. Cheers, mate.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

In truth, some women seem to just jump into things. They might not be ready to go, but they rush THEMSELVES. I guess there are lots of "shoulds" with women.

As for just being very point blank about the guy being hard or not, I think it's actually got to do with it being seen that men don't give a shit. I think women just assume men are like that from being like that with everything else (after all, guys insult each other all the time & it's not even meant as anything nasty- it's just joking around). The assumption tends to be that the woman will see that as a more serious thing & the man won't. Could just be she's being a bit inconsiderate or outright bitchy, but sometimes there's underlying things that aren't that way.