Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:Here as well. Plenty of women now have tattooes, smoke, get drunk and are foul mouthed. But they are secretaries or menial workers. If i choose to date there I will and can expect kak behaviour. Why should I do that? Why dwell on it? I'm not interested in trolling the gutters then complaining the gutters are full of trash. Is it a surprise? It is like trolling Bangkok nightclubs and being shocked the women are sluts.
Thank you.
The whole point here though is they used not to be like that. Asking menial worker men (debatable) to "move up the ladder" to avoid that lest they be 'losers' might be realistic/pragmatic but not really facing things IMO.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote: There goes Hulk again with nothing to say, what next? that you can punch me or whatever?
Now, that's YOU with nothing to say, and now you're trolling. :roll:

Look, even Krad admitted it, even YOU somewhat admitted it above. Really *None of this is complicated*.
I did nothing of the sort, what I said quite clearly is that there are entitlement issues that effects both genders, it's not complicated.

You on the other hand state that women are more prone to this behaviour without anything to back it up (what a surprise - not!)
Not really the case anymore don't be disingenuous, AND it just happens that white women exist beyond the Anglo world, which is what we're discussing, Dr Banner. That's why it's weird you pounding on and on whether some guys can get white women or not.
It is the case STILL (Isn't the title of the thread WHY ANGLO WOMEN ARE SO TERRIBLE)

An Asian-American from Hawaii isn't an 'Anglo' woman, it would be silly to even suggest it, as it would to describe a Mexican-American from San Diego or an African-American from Kentucky - even the dictionary agrees with me... let's see what they say.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Anglo
The discussion is about a current state, not the solutions, read the title. Sh*t you're really dense sometimes.
Whereas you're dense all the time.

The 'current state' is just your opinion and some would say based on projection.

There are many people who would say you are way off and need to be more self aware to tweak whatever is needed so you can be more successful with the opposite sex.

You want a solution to why you aren't getting laid? Or do you want to whinge some more on why women are being mean and beastly to you?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Here as well. Plenty of women now have tattooes, smoke, get drunk and are foul mouthed. But they are secretaries or menial workers. If i choose to date there I will and can expect kak behaviour. Why should I do that? Why dwell on it? I'm not interested in trolling the gutters then complaining the gutters are full of trash. Is it a surprise? It is like trolling Bangkok nightclubs and being shocked the women are sluts.
Thank you.
The whole point here though is they used not to be like that. Asking menial worker men (debatable) to "move up the ladder" to avoid that lest they be 'losers' might be realistic/pragmatic but not really facing things IMO.
They were probably always like that but social mores prevented them acting it out. Eve took a bite of the apple. Women always have needed control. Be a man and find a good one and show her you are a man who wears the pants. A good one will like it.

Certainly my mother warned me about trash women so they must have existed in her day as well.

Men always had to move up. Generations ago they emigrated to colonies. Now they go to asia or do IT or get degrees. Men of a warrior spirit are always driven to get off their arse and enlarge themselves. How you do it has changed, but not the spirit.

Ask your grandfather, I hop he is alive and well, if he faced hard times and challenges and the hunt for a good woman. What will he say. I contend yes more women are out of control but also more men have become weak sisters. So both men and women find it hard to find mates and only the fittest will survive.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
droid wrote:There goes Hulk again with nothing to say, what next? that you can punch me or whatever?
Now, that's YOU with nothing to say, and now you're trolling. :roll:
There goes Hulk again with nothing to say
yick wrote:
Look, even Krad admitted it, even YOU somewhat admitted it above. Really *None of this is complicated*.
I did nothing of the sort, what I said quite clearly is that there are entitlement issues that effects both genders, it's not complicated.
You on the other hand state that women are more prone to this behaviour without anything to back it up (what a surprise - not!)
Women are more alcohol-prone etc than before, they have changed more than the men have, again Krad admitting it should be sufficient for you to fully jump on board lol.
yick wrote:
Not really the case anymore don't be disingenuous, AND it just happens that white women exist beyond the Anglo world, which is what we're discussing, Dr Banner. That's why it's weird you pounding on and on whether some guys can get white women or not.
It is the case STILL (Isn't the title of the thread WHY ANGLO WOMEN ARE SO TERRIBLE)
An Asian-American from Hawaii isn't an 'Anglo' woman, it would be silly to even suggest it, as it would to describe a Mexican-American from San Diego or an African-American from Kentucky - even the dictionary agrees with me... let's see what they say.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Anglo
You're being obtuse and you know it.
Let's see the context of the OP:
I think that in many other countries the social justice warriors do not have the power that they do in English speaking countries.

Which is a more generic consensus for these subjects. But regardless, your only goal is to blabber "can't get white women", because you get some weird high from it. My point still holds, why blabber about that if white (whiter) women are beyond the anglosphere?
You do see the disconnect don't you? Can a Swedish or Russian etc complain about [white] Anglo women? would you say "he can't get white women"?
yick wrote:
The discussion is about a current state, not the solutions, read the title. Sh*t you're really dense sometimes.
Whereas you're dense all the time.
The 'current state' is just your opinion and some would say based on projection.
There are many people who would say you are way off and need to be more self aware to tweak whatever is needed so you can be more successful with the opposite sex.You want a solution to why you aren't getting laid? Or do you want to whinge some more on why women are being mean and beastly to you?
How is this about me, genius? I'm just analyzing a subject. Again stick to logic.
It's clear the motivation here is not exactly dealing with the subjects. Now you finally dropped the "plural" 'clarification' thank you, a tad of honesty at least.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:
There goes Hulk again with nothing to say
Stop trolling...

You're quick to accuse others of trolling when you are the biggest troll on here.

Grow up, debate like an adult and stop calling people names. :?

Women are more alcohol-prone etc than before, they have changed more than the men have, again Krad admitting it should be sufficient for you to fully jump on board lol.
Is that your proof?

Well, actually, you're WRONG. Unlike you I can bring some proof to say you're WRONG.

http://drugabuse.com/featured/drug-and- ... nerations/

Baby Boomers are the biggest drug fiends going shocker. :shock:

I think that in many other countries the social justice warriors do not have the power that they do in English speaking countries.
Yes, he was making a comparison but he was discussing Anglo women (women of English ancestry) not Chinese-Americans or Panamanian-Americans or whoever, he was being quite specific on what he was talking about.
Which is a more generic consensus for these subjects. But regardless, your only goal is to blabber "can't get white women", because you get some weird high from it. My point still holds, why blabber about that if white (whiter) women are beyond the anglosphere?
You do see the disconnect don't you? Can a Swedish or Russian etc complain about [white] Anglo women? would you say "he can't get white women"?
Because my point is that you can get women in these places, so obviously there is a difference between Anglo women (American/Australian/Canadian etc women of English ancestry) and white women as a whole.

However, Anglo women tend to be white - wherever they are? Am I wrong on this?

How is this about me, genius? I'm just analyzing a subject.
You're analyzing nothing and even worse, bringing no prospective solutions to the table.

I wouldn't mind reading that but NOPE - you aint going to do that, just blab, whinge and moan some more.
Again stick to logic.
It's clear the motivation here is not exactly dealing with the subjects. Now you finally dropped the "plural" 'clarification' thank you, a tad of honesty at least.
The 'motivation' is getting behind your prospective solutions.., what is your solution? Moaning and whinging is not a solution.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:Grow up, debate like an adult and stop calling people names. :?
If you stop shaming and stick to the matter with some honesty
yick wrote:
Is that your proof?

Well, actually, you're WRONG. Unlike you I can bring some proof to say you're WRONG.

http://drugabuse.com/featured/drug-and- ... nerations/

Baby Boomers are the biggest drug fiends going shocker. :shock:
What's your point with that? that's not even gender data. and it's just one aspect.
Are you going to address this or not? Please educate us as to how everything is a rosy colored picture:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/nat ... -to-death/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -men-study
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ntury.html
yick wrote:
Yes, he was making a comparison but he was discussing Anglo women (women of English ancestry) not Chinese-Americans or Panamanian-Americans or whoever, he was being quite specific on what he was talking about.
Because my point is that you can get women in these places, so obviously there is a difference between Anglo women (American/Australian/Canadian etc women of English ancestry) and white women as a whole.

However, Anglo women tend to be white - wherever they are? Am I wrong on this?
You don't understand. So then just shame with "can't get Anglo women". Why insist on "white", it only derails here.
yick wrote:The 'motivation' is getting behind your prospective solutions.., what is your solution? Moaning and whinging is not a solution.
DejaVu, geez what solutions.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:
If you stop shaming and stick to the matter
Good! You have desisted with the name calling. Let's discuss this like adults.

What's your point with that? that's not even gender data. and it's just one aspect.
Are you going to address this or not? Please educate us as to how everything is a rosy colored picture:
My point is that millenials are nowhere near as prolific as drug takers as baby boomers, of course, the figures compromise both sexes.

But the amount of drug taking amongst women in regards certain drugs would be quite substanial
The Daily Mail is 'substansive data' now? :lol:

You don't understand. So then just shame with "can't get Anglo women". Why insist on "white", it only derails here.
Because the vast majority of 'Anglo' women are white.

The vast majority of Anglo women who are white are after white males, there is a very famous Princeton study on that particular finding.

DejaVu, geez what solutions.
There must be a solution to this problem...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
droid wrote:
If you stop shaming and stick to the matter
Good! You have desisted with the name calling. Let's discuss this like adults.
**Crossing fingers...
yick wrote:
My point is that millenials are nowhere near as prolific as drug takers as baby boomers, of course, the figures compromise both sexes.
But the amount of drug taking amongst women in regards certain drugs would be quite substanial
The Daily Mail is 'substansive data' now? :lol:
...only to get disappointed
yick wrote:
Because the vast majority of 'Anglo' women are white.
A great deal of white(r) women are not Anglo. Don't disrupt dialogue.
yick wrote:The vast majority of Anglo women who are white are after white males, there is a very famous Princeton study on that particular finding.
Again with this :shock:, open your own thread on it. We're not discussing non-whites pursuing white women or something, we're discussing the women's demeanor
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Droid

Your graphs on women drinking by education confirms what I said earlier and yick agreed. Binge drinking increase is argely amongst working class women.but that occurred in Victorian times as well. Educated women drink every day but my experience of that is they have a glass of good wine with dinner. This is hardly getting drunk. I also drink every day. We usually have a drink while cooking or eating.
2 beers or so for me but I never get drunk. It is because brewing beer is a hobby of mine. This is not like puking in the streets a few nights a week like white trash.

Again it fits my experiences. Lower class women smoke more, drink more, swear more and sleep around more than when I was a teen and in my 20s. But also men behave worse and and are more disrespectful and less determined than they used to be. For one, they don't have compulsory army any more and many have absentee fathers so don't get a kick in the arse. The blame for that is another issue than the reality of it. I don't know because I'm a strict father and very involved so don't see this behaviour in my kids but I do in some of their friends
Like parents letting daughters sleep at bf houses and going out dressed trashy.

I don't think anyone says the behaviour of a certain class of women hasn''t deteriorated. We just add so have men and that amongst a higher class of women decent ones exist but you gave to be of a certain standard yourself to tap into that market. Certainly I find that decent women are more common in the educated classes or if you meet them at church. I don't go to bars.

Again the ratio of white trash to decent will vary by country. Low class white is a smaller proportion here simply because there is a black working class. So you will see more white trash your side than I see here. If i want ro see that i will hang out in trashy white suburbs. The uk I think is worse with the chavs and more rigid class structure. The Chavesses are real trash and puke in the streets and swear. They will fit the image you make of modern women. It is not my reality because I choose to to mix in those circles.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

yick wrote:
Basically, if you are a white man who CANNOT get a white woman, it really is you, and it is up to you to improve.
But that depends on the man. If he's a lazy, unemployed, ganja-smoking, pie-munching dork then I would agree but if he's a decent hardworking guy who generally has good traits and good intentions, what does he need to improve? - apart from his mindset! By that I mean; if he's a 5/10 and automatically expects a 9/10 just because he's nice or if he brings himself across as desperate/negative/overbearing at first

Of course it's possible for an average looking guy to find a mate higher up on the attraction scale than himself for a genuine relationship in the Anglosphere, but he has to grow on her and it has to be her decision. Initial selfishness is the primarily fault a lot of guys suffer from. They only see things from their own perspective and not hers thus forcing her attraction instead of winning it naturally. No self-respecting woman wants to be bullied into liking a man.

Personality can override looks over a period of time which is another aspect some don't understand. If you're a genuine guy and have a cool, calm and collected persona together with a generally positive outlook, and at times demonstrating a fun and humorous side, your chances of success will definitely improve. Most importantly though, you need to respect a woman's space.

Unfortunately the number of women in the western world who appreciate men like this are slowly dwindling so if you're the wrong side of 35, time is at a premium so it's probably wiser to look overseas.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

**Crossing fingers...
You bring down the level of debate. :roll:

...only to get disappointed
About what?

Bring some proper substansive data to back your claim, you can't and you won't. Don't bring newspaper articles from tabloid presses. Not good.

A great deal of white(r) women are not Anglo. Don't disrupt dialogue.
Who said they were?

Point out who said that.

Again with this :shock:, open your own thread on it. We're not discussing non-whites pursuing white women or something, we're discussing the women's demeanor
It's all related - it can be discussed

Now what's your solution to all this?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Zambales wrote: But that depends on the man. If he's a lazy, unemployed, ganja-smoking, pie-munching dork then I would agree but if he's a decent hardworking guy who generally has good traits and good intentions, what does he need to improve? - apart from his mindset! By that I mean; if he's a 5/10 and automatically expects a 9/10 just because he's nice or if he brings himself across as desperate/negative/overbearing at first

Of course it's possible for an average looking guy to find a mate higher up on the attraction scale than himself for a genuine relationship in the Anglosphere, but he has to grow on her and it has to be her decision. Initial selfishness is the primarily fault a lot of guys suffer from. They only see things from their own perspective and not hers thus forcing her attraction instead of winning it naturally. No self-respecting woman wants to be bullied into liking a man.

Personality can override looks over a period of time which is another aspect some don't understand. If you're a genuine guy and have a cool, calm and collected persona together with a generally positive outlook, and at times demonstrating a fun and humorous side, your chances of success will definitely improve. Most importantly though, you need to respect a woman's space.

Unfortunately the number of women in the western world who appreciate men like this are slowly dwindling so if you're the wrong side of 35, time is at a premium so it's probably wiser to look overseas.
I go along with that, a decent, balanced post, thanks for that Zambales. :D
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Zambales wrote: But that depends on the man. If he's a lazy, unemployed, ganja-smoking, pie-munching dork then I would agree but if he's a decent hardworking guy who generally has good traits and good intentions, what does he need to improve? - apart from his mindset! By that I mean; if he's a 5/10 and automatically expects a 9/10 just because he's nice or if he brings himself across as desperate/negative/overbearing at first

I go along with that, a decent, balanced post, thanks for that Zambales. :D
AI, here comes loyalty to Queen and empire. The redcoats are forming a red line :lol:

Totally agree Zambales. A man that is decent but a 5 who wants a 9 needs to come across as positive witty and generally be patient. The depros and negative okes don't have a chance even with a 7.

The age thing, do you refer do a middle age man going for a 9 in her 20s? Do you think there can be a 9 for her age older woman? Personally I don't want a 20 something anymore. I have always had women about 10 or 12 years younger than me. From my ex to present one. Naturally that means they get older as I do.i do not want to date my daughter's friends.

My daughter just told me she came 2nd in a beauty pageant. Unlike some people on here I would not try to chase her fellow contestants nor feel entitled to one. I'm a middle aged man and a well maintained highly sexual successful white woman of my cohort would be far more appealing.

Horses for courses gentleman. Rather go for a woman more or less equal to your value and you will be more successful. Low hanging fruit is for men who can't reach the better fruit because they are too lazy to climb or are short shits
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:
The age thing, do you refer do a middle age man going for a 9 in her 20s? Personally I don't want a 20 something anymore. I have always had women about 10 or 12 years younger than me.
Most likely a middle aged man who seeks a 9 in her 20's will have to go to country like the Philippines but if he's after a woman in the west who is only 10-12 years younger than him, his chances will still be fairly good.
Kradmelder wrote: Do you think there can be a 9 for her age older woman?
Do you mean, can a woman who is aged 30 to 40 be a 9?

That depends on a personal viewpoint. IMO I would say yes but I don't solely base a woman on her looks. Sexiness/aura play a major part.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Kradmelder wrote:Droid

Your graphs on women drinking by education confirms what I said earlier and yick agreed. Binge drinking increase is argely amongst working class women.but that occurred in Victorian times as well. Educated women drink every day but my experience of that is they have a glass of good wine with dinner. This is hardly getting drunk. I also drink every day. We usually have a drink while cooking or eating.
2 beers or so for me but I never get drunk. It is because brewing beer is a hobby of mine. This is not like puking in the streets a few nights a week like white trash.

Again it fits my experiences. Lower class women smoke more, drink more, swear more and sleep around more than when I was a teen and in my 20s. But also men behave worse and and are more disrespectful and less determined than they used to be.

Exactly, and this phenomenon has led to men just giving p in a sense, and retreating to video games or isolation. It requires men to " amp up" even more to control women who are more brazen, bold and trashy...which does have an intimidating effect on most men.

Its not natural, and most men will just simply give up...its not the mens fault. That's why this feminism is so bad. Change women and the men will change...
I think a lot of them behave like weak sisters as a natural reaction to it - they think they will get some...but they dont. Its just a very bad thing.

I remember when I first came back to America and I thought 're women here act in very bold, outrageous, aggressive" ways..and it did have a chilling effect on me. I thought I was strange or that I was just weak or something, that was the horrible feeling. I couldn't understand how that was attractive...and I even "tried" to be attracted to this social svene, but was never ever succesful about it, because its impossible, its against biology.

Has nothing to do with being weak...strong man will stay strong because of the feminine women around him. Feminism only weakens and pussifies men.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.