Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Post by Kradmelder »

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr051.pdf

I this article you will find that in USA between 206-2010 by age 40 85% of women will have had a child but only 76% of men. That means if anything the chance of men having kids has increased historically. Yet 1/4 of men are still weeded out. Probably those still living with mama feature in that 1/4. There is also data by race. So is it worth crying about being in the 1/4, or doing something with yourself to place yourself in the 76%? Whining is generally not something women are attracted to.

Is the influence of jews decreasing because more men are breeding? Did jews hold down the number of men that could breed like a controlled breeding programme? Nonsense. Jews did not have great influence until the post WW2 era. The jews have more influence than ever yet more men breed than historically, granted with fewer number of kids.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr051.pdf

I this article you will find that in USA between 206-2010 by age 40 85% of women will have had a child but only 76% of men. That means if anything the chance of men having kids has increased historically. Yet 1/4 of men are still weeded out. Probably those still living with mama feature in that 1/4. There is also data by race. So is it worth crying about being in the 1/4, or doing something with yourself to place yourself in the 76%? Whining is generally not something women are attracted to.
If the problem is that the system is stealing your resources and giving it to the females for free, thus meaning they don’t need you since they already have your stuff, then yes it is worth drawing attention to this, because that is initially how you bring about change.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

And once again, all this back and forth runs on the false premise that higher income will get you better women. That educated/college women are less trashy/self absorbed/histrionic, etc than otherwise. But this is debatable, actually should be one of the actual things being debated here.

***Clarification for retards: I'm not saying women are evil, not all are like that, just describing some trends, rate of change, etc.
Kradmelder wrote:http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr051.pdf

Is the influence of jews decreasing because more men are breeding? Did jews hold down the number of men that could breed like a controlled breeding programme? Nonsense. Jews did not have great influence until the post WW2 era. The jews have more influence than ever yet more men breed than historically, granted with fewer number of kids.
As per your own article

Table1. shows that men and women with lower levels of education were more likely to have had a child. They also had higher average numbers of children born

In particular, tables 3 and 4, comparing men and women, no-school vs bachelor degree etc. That would seem to support cornfed's assertion that lower end males are impregnating all kinds of women. As well as nailer's posts about sandwich-shop dudes getting way more action than lawyers etc.
I could be wrong, didn't look at the report in greater detail.

Women
No high school diploma or GED................... 6,844
Bachelor’s degree or higher ..................... 15,083

Men
No high school diploma or GED................... 9,004
Bachelor’s degree or higher ..................... 12,781

and this:
http://blog.bcaresearch.com/wp-content/ ... rrowed.png

Perhaps the 25% weeding out is being done on/by men like you in actuality, given you are content with a 2.0 rate?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Of 8 male cousins on my fathers side, all college educated STEM degrees, all millionaires at least, all 5'11" at least (I'm the short guy at exactly that height), all physically healthy as far as I know, all good-looking (I know a lot of you here can't tell whether a man is good-looking or not, but I can, so take my word for it), most with sociable personalities and so able to be managers/leaders in the work world (I'm the loner black sheep of the family)--of all these men, only one reproduced, and he had two daughters. Of the remaining cousins, some married late, to childless American career women who are themselves wealthy, so little risk of divorce raping. A few never married and I'm not sure of their sex life. I never married though I had gfs when younger.

We are being bred out because we are all rational and highly disciplined. In the past, marriage and children increased happiness for men like me and my cousins, now it typically decreases happiness, unless the man has a strong desire for child-rearing, though that historically was mostly a woman's job. Kradmelder's "breed, breed, breed!" slogan only works for peasants who can't think for themselves and don't realize we are not living on a farm anymore where the more kids and more cows alike the better.

I think a society that discourages rational and self-disciplined men from breeding is screwed up, but the eventual collapse will happen after I'm gone hopefully. All long as someone else's children pay my social security and do the labor necessary to provide for me while I enjoy myself bicycling and hiking, that's all that matters.

This is a digression from the original topic of whether and why anglo women are screwed up. But Kradmelder and Cornfed alway digress because of their obsession with racial issues, aryans being outbred by subhuman darkies, blah, blah, blah.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You don't need great riches to get women. The times when I had girlfriends, I was truly flat broke. It is a myth that you need money. You need money to get women who are diggers of gold. That's it. But even then, under the right circumstances, even those gold diggers would pay your way. (I seriously don't understand the emphasis on money and wealth for getting women, except that all of you truly believe that natural selection garbage, which are lies that you readily accept without question, even wishing death upon other men who fail to succeed.)

As proof of this, life goes on, as you see. Lots of poor men have babies. In fact, poorer men are often more successful at reproducing than wealthier men. So we can eliminate money both as a measure of a man and as an indicator of his ability to get women.

As I told you before, attraction is in the soul, and money is irrelevant unless you are a person who lives for money. Then you need money, because you're only capable of dealing with your own kind (that is those who lust for ungodly things). When you serve Mammon, you will yourself get a woman who also loves and serves Mammon. How is she going to serve her husband? Mammon isn't into that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

One of the best ways to go MGTOW/monk mode, without actually admitting to yourself that you're going MGTOW/monk, is to fill your head with drivel regarding women, so that you're pretty much guaranteed to stay single. Is that your game Adama?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:One of the best ways to go MGTOW/monk mode, without actually admitting to yourself that you're going MGTOW/monk, is to fill your head with drivel regarding women, so that you're pretty much guaranteed to stay single. Is that your game Adama?
Apparently some men have never had women pay for their dates. I know a man who's had girlfriends who do all kinds of financial stuff for him. So this isn't fantasy. But if you are one of those dudes who thinks that he must have money to get women, then you're only going to find those women who want to suck your money out of you.

If you look for the woman though, when she sees her man has a need, if she is able to she will fill that need. That's what they were made for, to help the man. And they are willing, if you get one that is able.

But if you only think of money as the only way to get a woman, then you're going to get that kind of woman; the kind that you think is the only kind that exists: the gold digger.

The problem is, you think I am stuck thinking inside a small box when it is really YOU who's stuck in the box.
Last edited by Adama on March 13th, 2017, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@Adama: What are you actually doing these days regarding women? Are you involved with a woman? Actively looking? Or just babbling here on HA?

Also, I know a lot of men here freak out at the mere idea that men could be good-looking even gorgeous in women's eyes, and I recall Adama reacted strongly in the discussion about this idea, though I'm not sure of he personally is unable to know of he is good-looking or not. But that can definitely change things. From a natural selection POV, male looks are more important than female looks, because sperm is cheap but eggs and child, bearing are expensive, which is why among ancient warrior tribes, it was the males who put effort into making themselves more attractive (male beauty is mostly in the body not the face, I should note). If Adama is young and good-looking, I can easily imagine women falling for him, despite the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. Crazy but handsome--most women prefer that to the opposite, at least if the craziness is not genetic, so no risk of children being affected.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:@Adama: What are you actually doing these days regarding women? Are you involved with a woman? Actively looking? Or just babbling here on HA?
I've had a few female coworkers who were telling me how their husbands are house husbands. So money doesn't matter. It's the women making the money in those families. One of the women even told me her husband still bosses her.

But you can think what you want. I don't know why certain things are so unbelievable to you. That brainwashing must be tough. All women only want is money.

Find yourself a woman who wants you as the man. Not the woman who wants your money.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote: which is why among ancient warrior tribes, it was the males who put effort into making themselves more attractive
Alexander the Great was homosexual. Probably the ancient warrior types you are referring to were just more reprobates trying to look pretty for other men, just like today's homosexuals.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I have an old school mate who is in serious financial shit at the moment. His father in law has told him he is tired of carrying him. He can't pay the rent, is behind on car payments and medical aid. He has a construction business but has no formal qualifications. Being white he is AAed out of jobs from government or companies and has no paper to give him an edge. So he can't get more than small private jobs.

We all started on the same place. Many of us made successful lives. He went to the navy instead of the army so had more chance for a marketable skill than those of us posted to infantry. Yet he didn't do anything and is no stuck. Can't even emigrate with no paper and a skill in demand.

Is it luck? Will you blame the jews? White people? Blacks? Women? Or is it his own life choices that play a big role?
I can’t get over how weird this attitude is. It is as if, instead of forming your local security company, you just hired private armed guards for your own house and then left your neighbors to fend for themselves. And then you were like “No problem here - that old guy deserved to be disemboweled and choked with his own genitals because he left his Glock on the table while going to the bathroom. And that single woman who was savagely gang raped and impaled? Well she didn’t train her guard dogs properly so it serves her right. The good white people don’t get brutally murdered. Look at me - I’m still alive”.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

What on earth are you going on about?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:What on earth are you going on about?
He is making fruit salad with apples and oranges and thinks he is worth a reply.

Or maybe he thinks just being white alone is a contribution to the world
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
yick wrote:What on earth are you going on about?
He is making fruit salad with apples and oranges and thinks he is worth a reply.

Or maybe he thinks just being white alone is a contribution to the world
Even though you can't justify yourself, I hope you are thinking about it.