First time seeing a woman with a beard; yuck!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

First time seeing a woman with a beard; yuck!

Post by mattyman »

I have never in my life before that occasion seen a beard on a woman before. I've read that when people get badly overweight it screws up the hormones estrogen and testosterone. I've never ever seen any manifestations of it.

Over the weekend, my mate had some friends down, his ex included, the person this is about. Although a bubbly character, I couldn't get over the shock of the size. She couldn't walk to the bus stop because the knees were so f***ed so we all got a taxi along the bus route and got dropped.

I've never seen a woman with a beard in my life. I'm both horrified and and intrigued.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: First time seeing a woman with a beard; yuck!

Post by Zambales »

Cut her some slack. Beards are in fashion. :D

Seriously, I've never seen a woman with a beard - just a moustache.