The Anglobitch Thesis

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
HappyGuy

Re: The Anglobitch Thesis

Post by HappyGuy »

5 May 2020

'They should have been more Honest': Sexual Hauntology and the Sexual Revolution that Never Happened

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... onest.html

In its original form as devised by the philosopher Jacques Derrida in his 1993 book Spectres of Marx, 'hauntology' is a narrowly political concept. Since the ‘inevitable’ Communist utopia promised by Marx never materialised, Derrida claims that Europe is now haunted by nostalgia for a 'lost future' that never came to pass.

However, in my view the real 'hauntological' factor haunting the Anglo-American world is sexual: the west is haunted by a sexual revolution that was extensively promised in the 1960s and 70s, but never came to pass for the vast majority of men.

In short, we are haunted by nostalgia for a sexual revolution that never happened. This painful nostalgia is best described as 'Sexual Hauntology'.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

Post by Das verlorene Reich »

In my opinion puritanism, unlike what most people say, doesn't put women in high esteem. It hates as much women as it hates men. Because it hates sex, and so it hates the very nature of humanity. And puritanism as it is known in Anglo countries is just the application of Christianism, which itself is an anti-human religion. But roots of the body-soul dissociation and neurosis about sex being disgusting and a "devil" thing can be dated even further back to Greek philosophy.

In the end, do you think puritans really love women? What they are all about is telling women their inferiority is something they need to be ashamed of, and that therefore they need to become men, which is precisely despising women and femininity and putting them on the path of self-destruction. Evidently, you know the other half of the story, that puritans think male sexuality is disgusting and that violence (which is masculine and necessary to creation) is bad, and so that men are evil and need to be "contained".

Feminism as it is today is about forbidding healthy sexuality between men and women, by making men unable to chase women. This IS a form of return to puritanism. It is despising men AND women, and it is hurting everyone. This is about people who are so insane they can't accept the very nature of humanity. Puritans want to change Nature because it doesn't suit them. Remember that men and women are two sides of one coin, when you hurt one you hurt the other.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Rookh's latest article called, "Why the incel decade is destroying the Anglosphere."

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He wrote a new book recently called, "Hope on Distant Shores: How Awakened Men can escape the Anglosphere's Toxic Women, Sexual False Consciousness and Institutional Misandry."

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hope-Distant-S ... bc?ie=UTF8
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 4:00 pm
He wrote a new book recently called, "Hope on Distant Shores: How Awakened Men can escape the Anglosphere's Toxic Women, Sexual False Consciousness and Institutional Misandry."

Thanks for posting this. This man is one of the clearest thinking intellects on the subject and when I encountered his blog over a decade ago, it was like I had died and gone to heaven. He might have been the first serious figure who validated what I had been thinking for many years.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 4:05 pm
jamesbond wrote:

Thanks for posting this. This man is one of the clearest thinking intellects on the subject and when I encountered his blog over a decade ago, it was like I had died and gone to heaven. He might have been the first serious figure who validated what I had been thinking for many years.
What are your thoughts on the compiled "Book of Bonecrkr" (200x)? That was one hell of an e-book.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 4:05 pm
jamesbond wrote:

What are your thoughts on the compiled "Book of Bonecrkr" (200x)? That was one hell of an e-book.
Never read any of his books. I used to follow his blog posts for many years before he stopped. Looks like he is back posting them again.