More and more lonely women thanks to MGTOW

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

More and more lonely women thanks to MGTOW

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is complaining that she can't find a good man. She is about to "hit the wall" and want's to get married soon and have children. Maybe MGTOW is starting to effect women now.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More and more lonely women thanks to MGTOW

Post by jamesbond »

This woman gives advice to women who say there are no good single men anywhere in the entire world! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Firstly, neither of these vids have anything do with MGTOW. No one mentions it, let alone attempts to tie it to anything being said. (Tbh I don't see how they possibly could, MGTOW being a designation that barely means anything)

The woman in the first vid delivers an anecdotal albeit heartfelt exposition. The girl in the second gives a motivational speech geared at cheering up women like the first, but there is no substance to latch onto.

Call me sexist but is tiresome listening to women talk. The topic is an interesting one. I love to hear someone--anyone--make a persuasive argument about it from any angle using logic, facts, statistics. With women it is always emotion, personal anecdote, or pseudo-logic and references to "the law of attraction". After watching both vids I have accumulated no more knowledge of the topic than I had to start with. ARE more and more women lonely or is that just their imagination? Who knows!

Lastly, if they were genuinely interested in solving the problem it seems to me the VERY OBVIOUS question they should be asking is, "What do men want?" Why, though they have fountains of advice to spout to each other, do I never hear women ask that?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 9:55 am
This woman is complaining that she can't find a good man.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ctims.html

This is an article about 'poor women' who are catfishing victims. All what they want is to find a good man...

I do not feel sorry for them.

Women have to change their criteria if they want to find a good man.

Women just demand too much from men and are unwilling to give anything in return.
There are plenty of honest men who are lonely - but they are for real, have a regular job, no criminal record and are rejected, ignored, belittled.

Then comes the conman, the braggart, the bad boy out of the internet, and they feel 'this is the right guy'... because he offers something what any honest man cannot give to them....
Lucas revealed he wasn't who he said he was and had been catfishing her and hundreds of other women as part of a 'social experiment'.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I honestly don’t give a rat’s ass about what women think or feel unless it impacts me personally. I only wish I had this ability when I was in my 20’s when I actually did care about their whims.