Christian Wife Triggered by Bible Because of Patriarchy

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Christian Wife Triggered by Bible Because of Patriarchy

Post by jamesbond »

This 'Christian' wife is upset because of what the bible mentions regarding a woman's place in society.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Christian Wife Triggered by Bible Because of Patriarchy

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
February 25th, 2020, 12:56 pm
This 'Christian' wife is upset because of what the bible mentions regarding a woman's place in society.

Let’s see.... An American woman stuck between the lies of her two religions, Feminism and Christianity?

No wonder she’s a mess and can’t think straight because BOTH mislead people into delusion and useful idiocy.

Christianity is the blueprint of the Western MSN’s cuckoldry. It has no place in the thinking of modern, intelligent, evidence-based, freethinking men.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

The best thing a man can do concerning women, is to find a woman who has a sound mind. Part of that means she has to be willing to play the role of wife proscribed in the Bible. There's no room for feminism in Christianity, and if a person looks carefully, the Apostles Paul and Peter make it clear what a woman's role is. A person just has to read it and accept it. One of my personal goals is to avoid women who cannot accept it.

As for what individual women or other people think, I really don't care what any individual thinks. They don't affect my life, and I choose not to argue with those who disagree. I just ignore them.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Usa American women a lot of them make claims..

I wish I took geography class in college

If you are dating a American woman You should ask your girlfriend to take the LSRP psychopathy test
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.