American women on dating sites are usually morbidly obese.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

American women on dating sites are usually morbidly obese.

Post by Mercury »

I am sure men today have noticed when they go on dating sites like match, e-harmony, tinder, and those Facebook singles groups. The women on those dating sites are grotesquely morbidly obese; I'm talking 400, even 600 pounds and bigger! And they are on the Internet all because they can not get dates in the general community because their tremendous girth keeps all the men away like an iron wall. Women that are not morbidly obese are often on the other side of the country, and it would take no less than 70 years to plan a date with them due to the tremendous distance.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women on dating sites are usually morbidly obese.

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 10:36 pm
I am sure men today have noticed when they go on dating sites like match, e-harmony, tinder, and those Facebook singles groups. The women on those dating sites are grotesquely morbidly obese; I'm talking 400, even 600 pounds and bigger! And they are on the Internet all because they can not get dates in the general community because their tremendous girth keeps all the men away like an iron wall. Women that are not morbidly obese are often on the other side of the country, and it would take no less than 70 years to plan a date with them due to the tremendous distance.
Do dating site allow you to filter by body weight, height, and BMI? If so, you can filter out women under a certain weight. I don't know the ratio-to-attractiveness ratio, and it would depend on the woman. But I'd imagine if she weighed more than 120 or so she'd be plump unless she were over 5'5 or so. That number might be too high. If the site allows it, you could filter out women who are over a certain weight and only search the thin ones for dates.

Does Tinder have any filters like that? If not, use a site that allows you to search for what you are looking for.

If a site would allow you to filter for religion, good values, virginity, etc. that would be ideal. They should have scammer reviews to tip men off to women who seem to want free meals or overseas scam artists if it is an international dating site. Reviews could also say, "Warning. The actual product looks nothing like the picture."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MrMan wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Mercury wrote:
Do dating site allow you to filter by body weight, height, and BMI? If so, you can filter out women under a certain weight. I don't know the ratio-to-attractiveness ratio, and it would depend on the woman. But I'd imagine if she weighed more than 120 or so she'd be plump unless she were over 5'5 or so. That number might be too high. If the site allows it, you could filter out women who are over a certain weight and only search the thin ones for dates.

Does Tinder have any filters like that? If not, use a site that allows you to search for what you are looking for.

If a site would allow you to filter for religion, good values, virginity, etc. that would be ideal. They should have scammer reviews to tip men off to women who seem to want free meals or overseas scam artists if it is an international dating site. Reviews could also say, "Warning. The actual product looks nothing like the picture."
Usually when you filter by body type and choose Slender, Average, or Athletic (or even all 3), you get no more than maybe 5 to 10 results within 300 miles, and often zero results within 50 miles or less. Also, some of the women on those dating sites put pictures of someone else as their pictures on their dating profiles; that woman you could be planning a first date with that has pictures showing her as a supermodel type could turn out to be 400 pounds or heavier and looking like Jabba the Hutt in real life when you actually meet her. And then you realize why she had such a heavy crush on you; her tremendous girth keeps all the men away from her like a solid, cast-iron wall.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 6:18 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 12:33 pm
Mercury wrote:

Usually when you filter by body type and choose Slender, Average, or Athletic (or even all 3), you get no more than maybe 5 to 10 results within 300 miles, and often zero results within 50 miles or less. Also, some of the women on those dating sites put pictures of someone else as their pictures on their dating profiles; that woman you could be planning a first date with that has pictures showing her as a supermodel type could turn out to be 400 pounds or heavier and looking like Jabba the Hutt in real life when you actually meet her. And then you realize why she had such a heavy crush on you; her tremendous girth keeps all the men away from her like a solid, cast-iron wall.
Have you or one of your friends dated women who pulled the bait 'n switch trick with the photo or is that a worst case scenario? I got married when online dating was in its infancy and never did it.

Do they let you sort women by exact weight or height measurements? If you don't get any hits for an attractive weight measurement, then use another site or none at all. Before the virus, I saw some young women walking around shopping centers with reasonable proportions. They still have them on US college campuses. I imagine they exist wherever you live.

It would be nice if they had Body Mass Index measurements on these sites. Do they? I'm thinking 20% would be a good cut-off. I don't know the height to weight ratio, but I'd probably cut off at 5'7" so a girl would be shorter than me in heels. What would the max weight for that be so there wouldn't be any flab on the waste? 120? 130? I don't know the proportions, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. How much detail do they give you? If there is no site like this, this could be a business opportunity. Or how about 'nofatties.com'. Or there could be a site where fat men are allowed, just not fat women, and vice versa. Ha! And if there are no thin women, forget the app, unless you are okay with a fat girl. You probably don't need the app anyway if you are looking for a fat girl.

Why not hang around a college campus and start going to some kind of event.

In a lot of countries, most women in their 20's have an attractive BMI. There is something to be said for going abroad to date. Of course, now if you left, there is no telling if you could get back. And it's hard to date when women around the world will not leave their homes.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 6:18 pm
Usually when you filter by body type and choose Slender, Average, or Athletic (or even all 3), you get no more than maybe 5 to 10 results within 300 miles, and often zero results within 50 miles or less. Also, some of the women on those dating sites put pictures of someone else as their pictures on their dating profile...
True! You cannot trust profiles. On the internet more than 80 percent of all female profiles listed are considered to be either fakes and do no exist or they contain strongly misleading information.

Men often outnumber women on dating sites 6:1 or more, and fake profiles are created by the website owners to encourage men to sign up and to give them the impression that many women are available .

Further, profiles of truly existing women are never deleted, and some of them were found to be listed as available up to 10 years or more despite the creators of such profiles never came back again since years.

---------------

The only true profiles of women who really do exist on internet-websites and asking men to write to them are women in jail.

But otherwise? And believe it or not, if you look through such 'prison girls ads', even these women are often overweight, they are a nothing and still they are overdemanding...Slim women in jail are psycho, they have a history of drug abuse and their pictures are a face of alcoholism.

Of course many women in jail are single moms... Rarely any one of these 'ladies' is ready to relocate after release, regrets her past. wants to change and is willing to start a new life with new people. The typical 'American garbage girl'...

I would say, forget about internet dating within USA - it's a way to nowhere... anyway, if you are really lucky and find a girl online, make sure you meet her as soon as possible in person and be prepared for a surprise, do not expect too much...
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

Men often outnumber women on dating sites 6:1 or more, and fake profiles are created by the website owners to encourage men to sign up and to give them the impression that many women are available .
I'd say men often outnumber women on dating sites more like 750,000:1 or more! Even singles events that happen at restaurants and such have maybe a couple of women, usually widowed seniors or morbidly obese, and enough men to fill the Michigan Stadium well beyond it's maximum capacity.
Chandler
Freshman Poster

Post by Chandler »

most american women r obese... that mean they just eat fast food all day and stay on phone never get their lazy ass off couch.... disgusting...
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

True! You cannot trust profiles. On the internet more than 80 percent of all female profiles listed are considered to be either fakes and do no exist or they contain strongly misleading information.
You can say that again. And on the Internet, about 95 percent of all real female profiles are created by women that are even what is known as supermorbidly obese, (BMI of 50 and higher and often weighing in excess of 600 pounds). Some of them are as high as BMI 75, and there are cases even of women that have weighed in excess of 1,000 pounds.
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

I find since the birth of tiktok. I find the newer generation of chicks aren’t fooled by the praise that fat women used to get. There was that period where being a cow was somehow considered beautiful and if you weren’t onboard with it. You were just a misogynist and sexiest pig. Billboards, magazines, tv and movies were promoting the fat is all that for women. You couldn’t even be sold the fantasy at Victoria’s Secret anymore as outside posters had whales dolled up and was hardly motivational for the more sexier types that used to swarm in there.

These days the numbers don’t lie. Being as tiktok is the most popular app on earth run by China and not North America. You’re being bombarded by all sorts of gorgeous and beautiful women. Which would make sense because only North America seemed to cater to the overweight girl crowd. The queen/girl boss slay has been replaced by the trans movement. Like I said. With apps like snap chat or tiktok/Instagram, etc. the more slender in shape girls are get the higher numbers. Maybe it’s because it’s what men really like. Think about it. If you watch tiktok(it’s not a teen app). Your notice one thing about every woman that goes on there. Do they give important information or talk. 98% of the time no. They lip sync or dance to a song or movie. That’s it. Me and my wife have recently been going to the beach lately and I’ve noticed the days of the 300 pound cow polluting the beach isn’t as prominent as before. It seems the newer upincoming generation would rather take turns taking pics for their Instagram or videos for tiktoks as they are in their prime and in great shape. One of the reasons I went overseas was because I remember not being able to go to the beach and see one girl who was hot and should have been dawning a bikini. Overseas seemed to be a different story which leads me to believe that the reason both men and women are having a hard time getting in relationships is that men now have far more options then the last 15 years then ever before and aren’t staying with these women as the women too have tons of options with the rise of social media. I’ve gone places with my teen and his friends and at their age. My mouth would drop at the sight of a hot looking chick. They all couldn’t care less. I believe that a lot of the simps out there are from the time of the fat chick era. It’s not like giving these chicks attention ever will give them a access to that caliber of chick but old habits die hard from another time.

I’m sure there’s tons of fat chicks out there still from days of old and even girls past their prime even let themselves go. But dating sites are pretty worthless these days as most is just a tool for attention when it comes to girls. The only way to meet a decent girl is to have a decent amount of friends for social proofing, a good sense of humor, be decent looking and have a decent career. This bullsh*t of being rich is nice to have but it’s not the silver bullet men think it is.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

Ukrainianlover wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 4:26 am
I’m sure there’s tons of fat chicks out there still from days of old and even girls past their prime even let themselves go. But dating sites are pretty worthless these days as most is just a tool for attention when it comes to girls. The only way to meet a decent girl is to have a decent amount of friends for social proofing, a good sense of humor, be decent looking and have a decent career. This bullsh*t of being rich is nice to have but it’s not the silver bullet men think it is.
You don't seem to understand that the majority of American females are overweight, if not obese now. The only way to meet females now is to be Chad, be rich or be famous on social media. Females don't give a shit about you being funny (females don't even understand humor, I bet you can't even name a single good female comedian). Men that try to be funny just became pathetic jestermaxxers who entertain whores but never get actual p***y. The way most men are treated on dating sites is how they're actually treated in real life.

Looks, money, and status is what gets you women now.