American "Heroes" In Action!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

American "Heroes" In Action!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Only in America.....

May this society burn completely to the ground so that the inevitable The Great Reset can take place sooner rather than later.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American "Heroes" In Action!

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Here are my thoughts:

1) They are bona fide mudsharks. They wouldn't even date a Mixed or Latino guy. The guy has to be "black and ugly as ever" like the late Biggie Smalls used to say.....6-pack.....mountain man beard and at least 6'2".

2) They probably laugh at patients in hospitals and are probably response for unproven deaths of some patients.

3) Single mothers and/or got smashed 100+ times by at least 15+ men in a 5-8 year span (judging they are in their mid-20s those twerking nurses and nursing aids)

4) At least one of them has trichomoniasis Gorton's Fisherman(tm) protozoa smell down there and shave their snatchie bald just to mask (pun intended) the smell with a lot of scented liquid body wash.

5) None of them will be reprimanded whatsoever not even a warning.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:38 pm
5) None of them will be reprimanded whatsoever not even a warning.
They're in a fallen state :shock: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=42458
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Only in America.....
https://twitter.com/i/status/1255936618604756998
May this society burn completely to the ground so that the inevitable The Great Reset can take place sooner rather than later.
It's an obvious joke about how we're basically wh*ring ourselves out for hazard pay (the joke being that we'd rather not have it but they're throwing money at us to not abandon the hospitals). Here's to hoping I make it another week, it's been a wild ride.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Only in America.....
https://twitter.com/i/status/1255936618604756998
It's an obvious joke about how we're basically wh*ring ourselves out for hazard pay (the joke being that we'd rather not have it but they're throwing money at us to not abandon the hospitals). Here's to hoping I make it another week, it's been a wild ride.
Hang in there Dr. House. This too shall pass as surely as the sun will set.