In America, stalking is a cover-all term for the entire social scene and is worse than terrorism.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

In America, stalking is a cover-all term for the entire social scene and is worse than terrorism.

Post by Mercury »

Ever since it's first use in the 1980s, the term "stalking" has grown from it's definition as any unwelcome pursuit of a person, including unwelcome visits to being a complete blanketing cover-all, meaning any form of non-business communication, welcomed or not, between a man and a woman, as well as visitations of any form, welcomed or not, by a man.

In the 1990s, a man who pursued a woman repeatedly that made her feel unsafe or in danger was guilty of stalking.

In the 2020s, a man that is directly invited by an old favorite waitress to her new restaurant and goes there even invited, in the eyes of the general public, is still guilty of stalking.

Guys today tend to get away socially with robbery, theft, and similar crimes. But stalking today in America is seen as worse than an act of terrorism. In America, if someone says a man is stalking someone, even someone else, to the entire public, the man automatically has already even blown up a thousand day care centers, was sentenced to death, escaped from prison, gunned down and murdered about 75 cops that tried to stop his escape, shot down ten police helicopters in pursuit, and is on the run as a cop killer from even a 6-star wanted level.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In America, stalking is a cover-all term for the entire social scene and is worse than terrorism.

Post by Yohan »

As usual, Mercury's comments contain truth, but they are exaggerated up to a comical level.

What 'Stalking' really means is unclear. I remember a case in Europe personally, where a young man did nothing but writing two letters and put them secretly into the handbag of a girl he found so attractive... his mistake.

This is considered as 'stalking'. - He was lucky as the judge found these 2 letters do not contain anything else but a very polite self-introduction and the question if the girl is interested to meet him and to talk with him...
The judge considered this as a form of 'legally correct advertisment'....and not as 'stalking' and 'sexual harassment'

The case was dismissed, but this young man was really sad about what happened to him, he appeared broken after all was over, he didn't know what to say...

-----

Of course such behavior of some bad women makes men hesitant to approach females and to ask for their attention.

The main problem I really see is with the FIRST contact. You don't know really this woman and you cannot predict her reaction - she might respond in a friendly way and willing to continue to be in contact with you, she might respond in a friendly way and telling you sorry, no way - but she might also acting in a malicious way, talking bad stories about you, making fun about you, belittles you, might even punch you in your face and say the F-word....

It's a lottery game, with little to win and rather risky....

I am risk-averse and I always give men the advice not to contact Western females at all. In Europe the response in form of a lawsuit is rare, but as I explained above I know personally a case where it happened, the case was dismissed, but only after half a year and 3 hearings..

In USA and UK the situation is legally seen much worse for men than in Europe. It's about feminism at its finest.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: In America, stalking is a cover-all term for the entire social scene and is worse than terrorism.

Post by Mercury »

American women date and worship gang bangers, robbers, guys that rob and shoot up banks and who steal cars. But mention the word "stalking" or raise suspicion of stalking, and they act like you just blew up her aunt's residence with a truck bomb.