Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jane looks like the type whom doesn't shave her pu.ssy bald...very low maintenance looking. I prefer that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:12 pm
I am beginning to think that you, @Winston, are part of a feminist conspiracy to continuously dupe men into thinking marriage is a good thing for them and they will be happily ever after once they get married.

I get it, not all women are like the wealth-stealing leeches that siphon fiances from men using the courts. But the mere fact that ALL women could be like that if they so chose, means that marriage as a concept is a non-starter and deserves its slow but sure demise as a relic of a bygone era of healthy nuclear families.
You said it yourself, not all women are wealth-stealing leeches. Obviously this doesn't apply to you, but can you at least entertain the notion that some men might like the challenge of finding this elusive non-leech and consider a long-term relationship with her, which often leads to marriage, a happy marriage?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yeah, she's cute, and boy am I impressed with anyone who uses the word "choleric" in the post-literate era, but approach even these with caution in the U.S. The closest I came to getting married was basically the same model -- sweet, virginal, brainy, verbal -- but eventually the most ruthless sort of control agenda emerged.

To demonstrate how bad it had gotten, I was in serious discussions with her about how many televised basketball games of the alma mater (then on the verge of winning the first of five national championships) I would get to watch. When we parted, the bidding was at two per season. I know, in retrospect I can't believe I was ever in such a conversation. And her method was the same used by the people subjugating us today with this covid 19 crap -- present a false notion of virtuous behavior. She would say that if I wanted to spend a lot of time doing things that she couldn't share, then maybe I wasn't as committed to the relationship as she was.

Yikes, a close call escaping that fate without divorce court intermediating. Gives me the shivers just to think back.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 8:04 am
Yeah, she's cute, and boy am I impressed with anyone who uses the word "choleric" in the post-literate era, but approach even these with caution in the U.S. The closest I came to getting married was basically the same model -- sweet, virginal, brainy, verbal -- but eventually the most ruthless sort of control agenda emerged.

To demonstrate how bad it had gotten, I was in serious discussions with her about how many televised basketball games of the alma mater (then on the verge of winning the first of five national championships) I would get to watch. When we parted, the bidding was at two per season. I know, in retrospect I can't believe I was ever in such a conversation. And her method was the same used by the people subjugating us today with this covid 19 crap -- present a false notion of virtuous behavior. She would say that if I wanted to spend a lot of time doing things that she couldn't share, then maybe I wasn't as committed to the relationship as she was.

Yikes, a close call escaping that fate without divorce court intermediating. Gives me the shivers just to think back.
Negotiating for opportunities to do what you enjoy? Shaming you for daring to have interests different than hers?

Congratulations. You dodged a .50 caliber round humming straight for your head!

But to be fair, I find that all women attempt a power grab attempt at some point or another. Women tend to have a certain period of compliance and sweetness. Once they feel they have you emotionally, the boundary crossing goes into affect. It is like a child testing boundaries. But once you establish and enforce the boundaries on the important matters, it rarely ever crops up again.

But I would argue you far are better off now for having kicked her to the curb.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 2:24 am
Jane looks like the type whom doesn't shave her pu.ssy bald...very low maintenance looking. I prefer that.
Yeah thats what i mean. At least plain jane girls like her are cute, sweet and girly, which is far better than the norm today. At least she doesnt look trashy or slutty or has tattoos or looks degenerate. She looks smart too. But she probably wouldn't be very sensuous in bed.

Either way, a girl like that is good to have as a friend or hang out buddy at least.

Btw why do you guys always assume the worst? Not all nice girls turn bad or controlling or take advantage of their powers. If she has good relationship and connection with you she has no reason to turn against you. You guys assume the worst which is not good or accurate. I used to have a friend who always assumed the worst and he was wrong like 95 percent of the time. So its not accurate to have that kind of mentality you know?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 8:55 am
Btw why do you guys always assume the worst? Not all nice girls turn bad or controlling or take advantage of their powers. If she has good relationship and connection with you she has no reason to turn against you. You guys assume the worst which is not good or accurate. I used to have a friend who always assumed the worst and he was wrong like 95 percent of the time. So its not accurate to have that kind of mentality you know?
Maybe some of us have more experience than you and have seen scores of colleagues, cohorts, and members of the public destroyed over marriage. Have you ever thought about that?

And by the way, please get away from using superlatives like “the worst,” and absolutes like “all, every, and never” when you present your opinions. The use of such hyperbole renders anything you bring up a fallacious argument and it renders any discussion with you pointless.

I noticed in the conspiracy thread and here that you do this often and it is a form of intellectual dishonesty that is not based on considering substance, but on creating effect.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

No disrespect to the woman in the videos at all, and my comment is not about her at all.

I see some good looking women out (or at least I did before all this recent hysteria about viruses), and one of the things that stops me sometimes from wanting to interact with them, are thoughts about whether I am about to receive a traumatic, soul-crushing experience or not. Does she have an underlying sinister nature that is carefully hidden and only comes out when the time is right? Or will she just start verbally abusing me from the start?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
JackJack
Freshman Poster

Post by JackJack »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 6:32 pm
... What do you guys think?

I think she has an enlarged clitoris.. Why not? I will take her.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

JackJack wrote:
August 16th, 2023, 6:20 pm
Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 6:32 pm
... What do you guys think?

I think she has an enlarged clitoris.. Why not? I will take her.
Dude.. she looks like my libertarian at my High School. I bet she doesn't shave her pu$$y and armpits. :lol: :lol:
No thanks.. I don't want to involve myself with Ameriskanks anyway. The government has ruined them mentally.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I think she's hot. The librarian ones are the best ones. They are wild in bed :)
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! This is the kind you bring to your parents!

Post by josephty2 »

have2fly wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 10:51 pm
Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm
Wow look at her videos above! Why didn't we marry a nice sweet American girl like that? The sweet girl next door type. Then we wouldn't need to find foreign women and could just take a girl like that traveling abroad with us. lol. Isn't she the kind you'd be proud to bring to meet your parents? lol. I can't believe American girls like that still exist. I thought they were long gone. lol. She looks like a gem and keeper, if you like the nerdy/bookworm type that is. lol. Her demeanor is very refreshing though. And she looks intelligent too and capable of having intelligent conversations of course. I'd definitely connect with her.

Believe it or not, I dated an American girl just like this one in the video. She was 18, I was in my 30's. Sweet, tender, girly. I then found out that she had mental issues. She started to blame me for things I never did. It is scary shit. I stopped talking to her right away.
The problem is, Winston, we as men have ZERO protection in the US. If a woman is mentally sick (which can happen because women in general are less emotionally stable), she can ruin YOUR life. Police, courts, social services are all about protecting women. If it's your word against hers, everyone will believe her. Therefore, any long term relationships with American women are legally dangerous. Even if you find one this sweet and kind, she may one day decide to turn against you or run away with Chad and Tyrone. And what are you going to do? You will be left miserable paying child support and alimony.
I think you've lived abroad for too long and got too soft. You should come back stateside for a few months to taste the reality.
Eh, that's politics/pig. Also not everyone has the best luck in their first date.

Have2fly - Did you go abroad?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.