Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this cute nerdy looking girl with glasses. She looks sweet, friendly and good natured too. Not toxic or hot tempered at all. Unlike Kelly and Amber. Why can't I attract American girls like that instead of toxic American girls that like to use me for a punching bag like Kelly and Amber?

I didn't know girls like this still existed in the US. lol. Also in this video she's wearing traditional old school attire, which is cute too. Furthermore, a girl like her wouuld probably not be too picky about a man's looks or care much about money. She's an intellectual type and a writer/bookworm type, not a gold digger/materialistic type, which is great. What do you guys think?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! This is the kind you bring to your parents!

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 6:32 pm
Wow check out this cute nerdy looking girl with glasses. She looks sweet, friendly and good natured too. Not toxic or hot tempered at all. Unlike Kelly and Amber. Why can't I attract American girls like that instead of toxic American girls that like to use me for a punching bag like Kelly and Amber?

I didn't know girls like this still existed in the US. lol. Also in this video she's wearing traditional old school attire, which is cute too. Furthermore, a girl like her wouuld probably not be too picky about a man's looks or care much about money. She's an intellectual type and a writer/bookworm type, not a gold digger/materialistic type, which is great. What do you guys think?

Yes, she does look she's miles away from the stereotypical stuck-up Instagram queen. Not all hopes are lost for Americanos, right :-)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! This is the kind you bring to your parents!

Post by Winston »

Here's another video of her talking about Jane Eyre. Notice her face and body language and voice. Super cute huh? Doesn't she look and sound super sweet and innocent and nice? Doesn't she radiate good vibes in the video too? Doesn't her smile melt your heart? lol. Doesn't she have that "nice girl next door" look that you'd be proud to bring home to meet your parents? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at her videos above! Why didn't we marry a nice sweet American girl like that? The sweet girl next door type. Then we wouldn't need to find foreign women and could just take a girl like that traveling abroad with us. lol. Isn't she the kind you'd be proud to bring to meet your parents? lol. I can't believe American girls like that still exist. I thought they were long gone. lol. She looks like a gem and keeper, if you like the nerdy/bookworm type that is. lol. Her demeanor is very refreshing though. And she looks intelligent too and capable of having intelligent conversations of course. I'd definitely connect with her.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate and @WorldTraveler wouldn't you make an exception to your anti-marriage stance for someone as sweet and wholesome as her? lol. Look at her talking in her videos and see what I mean. Aren't you amazed girls like that still exist? lol. She looks like she could never be spoiled or corrupted or turn into a bitch. lol

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wow sweet innocent nice American girls like this still exist?! The kind you bring to your parents!

Post by MrMan »

She's cute and nerdy looking, and seems to have a nice personality, but I don't think you know her well enough from a few YouTube videos to know she's the girl you would want to take home to mom and dad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:57 pm
She's cute and nerdy looking, and seems to have a nice personality, but I don't think you know her well enough from a few YouTube videos to know she's the girl you would want to take home to mom and dad.
I may not know every detail about her, but I know the type. I've had a female friend like her before named Megan, remember? Similar look, interests, personality, tastes, etc. She likes horror, mystery, old movies, the paranormal, etc. She's like a doppelganger of Megan. I'd definitely connect with her for sure, at least on a friendship level. Don't know if she would be good for romance though. Even though she's not the shallow type, she's not just gonna date anyone or any nice guy, she's smarter than that.

Either way, I'm sure you know all parents like the nice girl next door look like she has. I mean think about it. If your son brought home a girl like that, you'd be glad right? She's way better than most modern American bitches, that's for sure. lol

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:00 pm
MrMan wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:57 pm
I may not know every detail about her, but I know the type. I've had a female friend like her before named Megan, remember? Similar look, interests, personality, tastes, etc. She likes horror, mystery, old movies, the paranormal, etc. She's like a doppelganger of Megan. I'd definitely connect with her for sure, at least on a friendship level. Don't know if she would be good for romance though. Even though she's not the shallow type, she's not just gonna date anyone or any nice guy, she's smarter than that.

Either way, I'm sure you know all parents like the nice girl next door look like she has. I mean think about it. If your son brought home a girl like that, you'd be glad right? She's way better than most modern American bitches, that's for sure. lol
I'd need to know more about the girl, her beliefs, values, etc. to be happy about that. Looks and a pleasant demeanor aren't enough.

Though our family was friends with another family with hapa kids in Indonesia, and they had a girl a couple of years younger than my son. She was pretty and seemed really sweet and I thought it would be nice to have her for a daughter-in-law someday. But her dad is from Australia, and the logistics of family visits would be even more difficult with adding a third country to the mix.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:46 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate and @WorldTraveler wouldn't you make an exception to your anti-marriage stance for someone as sweet and wholesome as her? lol. Look at her talking in her videos and see what I mean. Aren't you amazed girls like that still exist? lol. She looks like she could never be spoiled or corrupted or turn into a bitch. lol
Girls like her are a dime a dozen here in the South. She does seem like a very decent young woman without the telltale pastel-colored hair dye, tattoos or piercings ruining her wholesome appearance. I have one I who reminds me of her who I spend my time with whenever I am back on the Florida Panhandle.

But NO!

What part of, "Marriage is a legally pernicious contract with the state that binds men into financial servitude both during and after the marriage.," do you not understand?

What part of, "She will not remain that fresh, nubile, and attractive as the years go on.," do you not understand?

What part of, "A woman is never truly yours, it is only your TURN.," do you not understand?

I am beginning to think that you, @Winston, are part of a feminist conspiracy to continuously dupe men into thinking marriage is a good thing for them and they will be happily ever after once they get married.

I get it, not all women are like the wealth-stealing leeches that siphon fiances from men using the courts. But the mere fact that ALL women could be like that if they so chose, means that marriage as a concept is a non-starter and deserves its slow but sure demise as a relic of a bygone era of healthy nuclear families.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:12 pm
Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:46 pm
Girls like her are a dime a dozen here in the South. She does seem like a very decent young woman without the telltale pastel-colored hair dye, tattoos or piercings ruining her wholesome appearance. I have one I who reminds me of her who I spend my time with whenever I am back on the Florida Panhandle.

But NO!

What part of, "Marriage is a legally pernicious contract with the state that binds men into financial servitude both during and after the marriage.," do you not understand?

What part of, "She will not remain that fresh, nubile, and attractive as the years go on.," do you not understand?

What part of, "A woman is never truly yours, it is only your TURN.," do you not understand?

I am beginning to think that you, @Winston, are part of a feminist conspiracy to continuously dupe men into thinking marriage is a good thing for them and they will be happily ever after once they get married.

I get it, not all women are like the wealth-stealing leeches that siphon fiances from men using the courts. But the mere fact that ALL women could be like that if they so chose, means that marriage as a concept is a non-starter and deserves its slow but sure demise as a relic of a bygone era of healthy nuclear families.
The way I look at it: marriage only makes sense if I get an offer I cannot refuse. If the girl is going to bring a lot of value into your life and does not care about moving to your country. If she has decent housing, makes decent money by the standards of her country, if she isn't trashy tattooed used up etc. Coach Red Pill has a few videos about this topic. If you find a good looking 23-24 year old woman in Eastern Europe who is a software developer without kids? You hang out and feel that she is caring and family-type? By all means it is worth it.
But if you meet a girl with fake lip implants, working at a local cafe, dressed slutty, her parents are divorced and her dad is an alcoholic. She has no education, but a huge desire to own cars, banks and villas? Definitely no.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm
Wow look at her videos above! Why didn't we marry a nice sweet American girl like that? The sweet girl next door type. Then we wouldn't need to find foreign women and could just take a girl like that traveling abroad with us. lol. Isn't she the kind you'd be proud to bring to meet your parents? lol. I can't believe American girls like that still exist. I thought they were long gone. lol. She looks like a gem and keeper, if you like the nerdy/bookworm type that is. lol. Her demeanor is very refreshing though. And she looks intelligent too and capable of having intelligent conversations of course. I'd definitely connect with her.

Believe it or not, I dated an American girl just like this one in the video. She was 18, I was in my 30's. Sweet, tender, girly. I then found out that she had mental issues. She started to blame me for things I never did. It is scary shit. I stopped talking to her right away.
The problem is, Winston, we as men have ZERO protection in the US. If a woman is mentally sick (which can happen because women in general are less emotionally stable), she can ruin YOUR life. Police, courts, social services are all about protecting women. If it's your word against hers, everyone will believe her. Therefore, any long term relationships with American women are legally dangerous. Even if you find one this sweet and kind, she may one day decide to turn against you or run away with Chad and Tyrone. And what are you going to do? You will be left miserable paying child support and alimony.
I think you've lived abroad for too long and got too soft. You should come back stateside for a few months to taste the reality.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

We all have our own, personal criteria for what we want in life, but I'm just curious.....
have2fly wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 10:42 pm
If the girl is going to bring a lot of value into your life and does not care about moving to your country.
Can you elaborate on bringing that level of "value" into your life that you could not refuse?

Also, I'm not sure moving a foreign girl from her country to a place like America or Canada makes any sense when the laws put your neck into the vice grip of her hands. If you are going to make the mistake of marrying, at least keep her in a jurisdiction that is not inclined to zero-out a man and his means. What would your justification be for importing a women into a place where she has more legal and social capital than you as a man?
have2fly wrote: If she has decent housing, makes decent money by the standards of her country, if she isn't trashy tattooed used up etc.
You have my agreement there for sure. But the lack of outward signs of dysfunction are no bar to later ruinous behavior beyond your control as a husband.
have2fly wrote: Coach Red Pill has a few videos about this topic.
Coach Red Pill is actually anything BUT red pill. He is married and he might be considered Purple Pill at best. I do give him credit because he kept his Ukrainian wife and offspring in Ukraine which is how you must do it if you want a family. But CRP admitted that his past with women is not the best. He was accused of sexual assault at Dartmouth and suspended from the university some years back. He claims he was innocent, but his judgement about females and some other things is not the most sound at times.
have2fly wrote: If you find a good looking 23-24 year old woman in Eastern Europe who is a software developer without kids? You hang out and feel that she is caring and family-type? By all means it is worth it.
I would agree that is one variation of a high quality woman, but that does not mean it would be worth marrying her by any means. Be in a relationship, take care of her, but binding yourself legally to her is just outright insane.
have2fly wrote: But if you meet a girl with fake lip implants, working at a local cafe, dressed slutty, her parents are divorced and her dad is an alcoholic. She has no education, but a huge desire to own cars, banks and villas? Definitely no.
Agreed on the fake lip implants, but you forgot to mention tattoos, piercings, pastel colored hair dye, and other telltale signs of brain-mush.

Disagreed on the education. I actually prefer intelligent women WITHOUT university education with is social indoctrination into victimization and identity politics, even in Europe to a lesser extent. Also, educated women tend to be the most career-obsessed and place family on the back burner for at least a decade or more until it is too late for them to satisfy their late maternal instincts.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 2nd, 2020, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Can you elaborate on bring the level of "value" into your that you could not refuse?
Value is determined by everyone individually. I personally think if I bring a woman to the US, there has to be a good reason for me to gain something. For example, a woman owns an apartment or a house or a car or a business and she is willing to share her finances. She could put a downpayment on the house in the US, buy her own car etc. These types of women are very hard to find, but they exist. These things are usually never discussed. American men are trying to lure a hot foreign bride by telling her how rich he is, she is telling him how much she loves him. Both are full of shit, but usually it is the guy that loses at the end because he is bringing this woman here, so she is getting what she wanted.
Coach Red Pill is actually anything BUT red pill. He is married and he might be considered Purple Pill at best.
And there is nothing wrong with that. Being married to a young woman in Ukraine while you have full control and can leave at any time? He got the best out of both worlds. CRP is not ideal and his advice is not always great, but there is a lot of wisdom on his channel that many men do not get these days.
Be in a relationship, take care of her, but binding yourself legally to her is just outright insane.
I don't see any issues if she makes more money than you do and/or you are not bringing her to the US. You will be a step up for her in the social hierarchy, since you are a Westerner. You will be in a sweet spot, since she won't need your financial support. While both of you will have more than enough income living in Eastern Europe.
Disagreed on the education. I actually prefer intelligent women WITHOUT university education with is social indoctrination into victimization and identity politics, even in Europe to a lesser extent. Also, educated women tend to be the most career-obsessed and place family on the back burner for at least a decade or more until it is too late for them to satisfy their late maternal instincts.
We will agree to disagree. Higher education in Eastern Europe is just a must-to-do regardless of beliefs, values or future plans. Women that don't get educated are more than likely be very low social class. I agree that career-only women are a big no-no, but I also don't want to financially support anyone constantly. I only see long term relationships as a two-income household, regardless of marriage status. Women that get a diploma in Eastern Europe do not turn into feminist men-hating hoes. Most female students live at home while they attend universities, there are no toxic sororities on campuses. There is very little political/social agenda pushed on campus.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 12:24 am
I don't see any issues if she makes more money than you do and/or you are not bringing her to the US.
You bring up a good point, but the problem is I have never been involved with a woman who made more or had more wealth then I. While I am sure they do exist, most would be older divorcees or executive types. And such a well-heeled woman would be next to impossible to find in the former Soviet Union so it is just not feasible for me.
have2fly wrote: You will be a step up for her in the social hierarchy, since you are a Westerner.
I have to disagree here. 20 and 30 years ago, you would be right on the mark with this. Now, the former Soviet countries have stigmatized Western men as sex tourists and underemployed, talentless, throwaways. I overcame that stigma by speaking Russian, dressing in an urbane manner (no typical American, cargo shorts, tennis shoes, ball caps, or sports gear), and by living in the posh districts of the downtown areas which makes a HUGE class statement to these women.

I will grant you that in the small, impoverished villages and towns, perhaps the Westerner appeal of past lore is still workable. Not so much in the capitals and bigger cities.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

have2fly wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 10:42 pm
The way I look at it: marriage only makes sense if I get an offer I cannot refuse. If the girl is going to bring a lot of value into your life and does not care about moving to your country. If she has decent housing, makes decent money by the standards of her country, if she isn't trashy tattooed used up etc. Coach Red Pill has a few videos about this topic. If you find a good looking 23-24 year old woman in Eastern Europe who is a software developer without kids? You hang out and feel that she is caring and family-type? By all means it is worth it.
But if you meet a girl with fake lip implants, working at a local cafe, dressed slutty, her parents are divorced and her dad is an alcoholic. She has no education, but a huge desire to own cars, banks and villas? Definitely no.
Usually that's the definition of a girl worth marrying. I have met a few Eastern European girls in the UK and Malta and they all fit that kind of bill. Malta has quite a lot of Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian who work seasonally, during the summer, and they are university students, sometimes going for a second degree or a Masters.

The overly materialistic and scammer kinds of girls are probably the ones who crowd the various online dating sites and bride agencies. Going there in person and dating good girls met casually or via a common friend is the way to go, and not just in Russia but any country.

When you have finally met the good girl and plan to live your life with her, I bet the prospect of marrying would naturally become not so scary anymore.