Man gets 375 years in prison for asking an American woman out on a date!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Man gets 375 years in prison for asking an American woman out on a date!

Post by hypermak »

LOL please tell me this is a joke, a parody...a delayed April Fool piece.
The woman refused to file charges and reportedly tried to bail him out, but was denied the opportunity and was arrested for obstructing Federal justice, non-business communication with a male, and disorderly conduct.
If daily life in the US has come to this, I am actually surprised why men are still living there and not leaving in absolute droves!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I assume this is a joke.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 10:11 pm
I assume this is a joke.
Seriously? A submission by "News Man, Neighbor", described as "a member of the community?" Don't go out on a limb now.

I assume News Man is our own Mercury, who enjoys employing hyperbole to make a point.
Last edited by gsjackson on September 5th, 2020, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

My avatar says it best, "fake news...horrible people....just horrible people".
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

hypermak wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 8:29 pm
If daily life in the US has come to this, I am actually surprised why men are still living there and not leaving in absolute droves!
Because Americans tell guys that; 1, every single country outside America (even including Australia) is a Nazi dictatorship, and 2, women are the same worldwide, born by nature to be spoiled, wild, rotten to the core, 90210-minded creatures and man-haters, born by nature like wild rabbits and squirrels.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mercury wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 10:45 am
hypermak wrote:
Because Americans tell guys that; 1, every single country outside America (even including Australia) is a Nazi dictatorship, and 2, women are the same worldwide, born by nature to be spoiled, wild, rotten to the core, 90210-minded creatures and man-haters, born by nature like wild rabbits and squirrels.
Just to be fair and not pick on you this time: women per defaltam are p.o.s's. They are succubi by default hence why you have to play their game & why patriarchies are necessary because women are unthreading unfettered children with that fem chromosome combination. AW get that freedom in America hence they can be their true selves. =)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Mercury wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 10:45 am
hypermak wrote:
Well, much of it is just wishful thinking... It's hard for most to leave everything and move to a 2nd/3rd world country the other side of the planet. I am glad that more and more young (later Millennial and Gen Z) Americans are discovering the world via independent news sources, like blogs and vlogs. And they might be a little bit more adventurous than the Gen X and earlier Millennials.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 10:53 am
Just to be fair and not pick on you this time: women per defaltam are p.o.s's. They are succubi by default hence why you have to play their game & why patriarchies are necessary because women are unthreading unfettered children with that fem chromosome combination. AW get that freedom in America hence they can be their true selves. =)
Women will be women...but men must be allowed to be men! It's kind of saying the same thing from a different angle. The current society, especially in post-feminist countries, is giving too much free rein to women while negating what makes a man a man and restraining our range of action.

It's also true that many (young) men choose not to behave like men. MGTOW is often portrayed as the ultimate display of free-spirited masculinity. The way I see it, it's mostly finding elaborate and intellectual excuses to bail out from most of what makes a man in a healthy society: participate in the community, get involved, start a family, change the world around them. None of this is easy anymore, not even starting a family which should be the most natural thing in the world. Yet, it's still much of what defines a man.

Running for the hills to look everything else from atop isn't, at least in my book, the best way to be a "man".
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My guess is that you just started posting Facebook posts like the ones you post here, then had it echoed on the site you linked, then post a link to this site to give the story more legitimacy. It looks just like one of your posts.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 10:59 am
September 5th, 2020, 10:53 am
Women will be women...but men must be allowed to be men! It's kind of saying the same thing from a different angle. The current society, especially in post-feminist countries, is giving too much free rein to women while negating what makes a man a man and restraining our range of action.

It's also true that many (young) men choose not to behave like men. MGTOW is often portrayed as the ultimate display of free-spirited masculinity. The way I see it, it's mostly finding elaborate and intellectual excuses to bail out from most of what makes a man in a healthy society: participate in the community, get involved, start a family, change the world around them. None of this is easy anymore, not even starting a family which should be the most natural thing in the world. Yet, it's still much of what defines a man.

Running for the hills to look everything else from atop isn't, at least in my book, the best way to be a "man".
.....so whilst I agree with 90 percent of what you said here, again MGTOW is not always portrayed as free-spirited masculinity. MGTOW has a lot of disgruntled, practically disenfranchised (by forces above them not self-imposed) that boycott the female gender altogether. That sh!t is corny and basically defeatus feminine energy; yeas I have just stated that! Yes there are a lot of succubi that should be avoided as if it were the plague, but you are a man; you have a biological necessity to reproduce and carpe diem the opposite sex.
Yes it's unfair now that a lot of feminists require men to be self-improved to point that they should have at least a 6 or an 8-pack abs. It's just more self-competition for self-improvement. Now getting in or maintaining shape will not stop succubi from being succubi, but it will garner the chances of succeeding with women abroad. Darwinism and Western Orthodox Marxism is practiced to the 9s in N. America so if you have some semblance of success and the delta is that you failed miserably, then you're on the right track already. Fail miserably at your western home; finesse and perfect it abroad for the foreign broad.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

September 6th, 2020, 9:51 am
.....so whilst I agree with 90 percent of what you said here, again MGTOW is not always portrayed as free-spirited masculinity. MGTOW has a lot of disgruntled, practically disenfranchised (by forces above them not self-imposed) that boycott the female gender altogether. That sh!t is corny and basically defeatus feminine energy; yeas I have just stated that! Yes there are a lot of succubi that should be avoided as if it were the plague, but you are a man; you have a biological necessity to reproduce and carpe diem the opposite sex.
I agree. I wasn't even taking into account the self-professed MGTOW who are another name for men who withdraw from society because "women don't want them" and "nobody understand them".

From what I have been reading on the subject, a classic bona-fide MGTOW would be someone who decides that they can survive and be happy alone, without the support of any prescribed community (a town/neighbourhood, a workplace, a family). These men purposely avoid any relationship with the other sex that is beyond the "occasional", and the "transactional". I guess the more radical of the lot wouldn't have anything to do with women. The more pragmatic ones understand that, as you say, they have urges and needs and probably end up with fubus and hoes when needed.

What I am not bought on is that this withdrawal from society is seen as something "masculine". To me it's not: a man is a social animal and everything that pushes this planet forward is achieved by productive collaboration between men, between men and women. A MGTOW who becomes a hermit may well attain interior peace, but he will exercise little or none of the qualities that make him a "real man".
September 6th, 2020, 9:51 am
Yes it's unfair now that a lot of feminists require men to be self-improved to point that they should have at least a 6 or an 8-pack abs. It's just more self-competition for self-improvement. Now getting in or maintaining shape will not stop succubi from being succubi, but it will garner the chances of succeeding with women abroad. Fail miserably at your western home; finesse and perfect it abroad for the foreign broad.
Women always prefer young and fit men but, in a society with a balanced game of sexes, they also know that they also have to have something back to offer. It's really sad that in most Western countries, including Italy, even great looking men have to settle for the most mediocre women just because they feel lonely and they want to get laid at least twice as week.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

That's not all! Another guy, this time in Miami, reportedly got the death penalty for asking a woman out! http://patch.com/florida/fort-myers/two ... dates-nodx
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Mercury wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 2:39 pm
That's not all! Another guy, this time in Miami, reportedly got the death penalty for asking a woman out! http://patch.com/florida/fort-myers/two ... dates-nodx
You idiot. :roll:

Right above the story, it states...

This post was contributed by a community member. The views expressed here are the author's own.
Toronto_MGTOW
Freshman Poster

Post by Toronto_MGTOW »

Jail time like that happens in Toronto. It's called indefinite probation.