"Christian" Wife And Pastor Turns Queer Then Becomes OnlyFans Thot

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Christian" Wife And Pastor Turns Queer Then Becomes OnlyFans Thot

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 9:43 pm
Apparently not. She is still teaching biblical “wisdom” along with her new lifestyle.[/quote]

Teaching people that it is okay to live a homosexual lifestyle is not teaching wisdom and it is not consistent with the teachings of Jesus or the rest of the Bible. Anyone can claim anything.
And her former husband reminds me of you. Just as clueless and naive as a man could be all in the name of wasting his life to follow that fake Christian paradigm you think is morality.
It is sad to see you wasting your life. 55, 60, 70, 90 years-- it is all short in comparison to eternity.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 11:35 pm
Teaching people that it is okay to live a homosexual lifestyle is not teaching wisdom and it is not consistent with the teachings of Jesus or the rest of the Bible. Anyone can claim anything.

It is sad to see you wasting your life. 55, 60, 70, 90 years-- it is all short in comparison to eternity.
So you admit that you are a hateful bigot. I agree that leaving her cuck husband is horrible, but your antiquated attitude about sex is going to both drive a wedge between you and your kids when one or more turns out to be LGBT. Are you going to kick your LGBT kids out of your life and condemn them to hell too?

Seems to me that the only one wicked enough for eternal hell is you and your hateful bigotry under the guise of piety. I personally see right through you and I had you figured out after reading just a few of your early posts.

Your comeuppance is going to teach you lessons you will have preferred to never learn.

By the way, Christian scare tactics don’t work on non-Christians. Nice try though!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 3rd, 2020, 1:23 am
MrMan wrote:

So you admit that you are a hateful bigot. I agree that leaving her cuck husband is horrible, but your antiquated attitude about sex is going to both drive a wedge between you and your kids when one or more turns out to be LGBT. Are you going to kick your LGBT kids out of your life and condemn them to hell too?
My kids aren't LGBT. We have also given them a foundation to protect them from the mass brainwashing that you have been duped with. Apparently, you agree with the brainwashers ideas that those who find homosexual activity repugnant are hateful bigots. The LGBT activists have gotten to you and you have ingested their Koolaid.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 1:46 pm
MrMan wrote:

My kids aren't LGBT. We have also given them a foundation to protect them from the mass brainwashing that you have been duped with. Apparently, you agree with the brainwashers ideas that those who find homosexual activity repugnant are hateful bigots. The LGBT activists have gotten to you and you have ingested their Koolaid.
Spoken like a true “Christian.” Enjoy hell because you’ll burn there for eternity. Bigot....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 4th, 2020, 8:46 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 1:46 pm
MrMan wrote:

Spoken like a true “Christian.” Enjoy hell because you’ll burn there for eternity. Bigot....
I thought you said you don't believe in Hell. Judaism and Christianity has taught that same sex activity is sinful for ages now. We live in a warped society that considers it immoral to realize that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

When I first saw this news story headline, I was NOT surprised at all. That should tell you how f***ed up the world is when you're not even surprised that shit like this happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I can't stand Catholics, especially the hypocrites (and there's a lot of them, especially in Italy and Spain!). But this story is a really easy bait to label all Catholics as closet pervs and deviants.

There are a lot of Christians and Catholics who are good, morally sound people. For the little I know, @MrMan is one and so are his family. Really preposterous and stupid for "some" (not making names) to use stories like these to prove that all Catholics are closet pervs and deviants.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The immoral hypocrisy of Catholics and Christians regarding promiscuity and sluttiness is one of the reasons I stopped being religious...not to mention all the holes and inconsistencies in organized religions.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑