The main difference between American women and foreign women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

The main difference between American women and foreign women

Post by GoingAwol »

I have been talking to foreign women for quite some time and can tell that they are a lot better than American women. Foreign women often ask me why I don't just get an American woman and I try to explain to them how bad American women are. Then the foreign women always argue and say that foreign women aren't angels.
They say things like "foreign women can be shallow too" or "foreign women just want your money." And I don't doubt any of that, but I still know they are better. But how? How are they better if they have many of the same flaws that American women have? I have figured it out. The biggest difference is that foreign women don't have a general disdain for men. I have a story that illustrates my point.

My car recently broke down and I had it towed to my sister's house because her husband was going to fix it for me. Any way, after I got the car towed I called my sister to confirm if it had been dropped off at her house and she said it had just gotten there a few minutes ago. She also made a comment about the tow truck driver being a creeper. I had met the guy less than an hour before when he had picked up my car and he was a nice, normal guy. He was actually very friendly. I questioned her and said he seemed nice and normal when I talked to him and she got annoyed and said "he was just a creeper." So, that's how it is... American women see most guys as creepy for just existing. I hear women use that word to describe men all the time - and just like my sister - they usually can't justify why. They just know said guy is a creep.

And that is what sets them apart as decidedly worse than foreign women. Foreign women may have flaws, but they don't see men as a collective in a negative way. In fact, one gets the sense that they have a general love for men instead. At least that is my honest impression. I never feel that compliments or flirtation irritate them or make them uncomfortable. It seems natural and fun with them and I don't feel like I'm walking on eggshells.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The main difference between American women and foreign women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

After traveling to most countries of the world, I think the use of the term "foreign women" here is way too broad. American women are one thing, but they are but a variation of Western women where those from the cultures of the Anglosphere (UK, America, Australia, NZ, Canada) are the worst. Not far behind that vanguard are women from the EU countries.

Women from outside these subsets of nations tend to be better and I would agree with you with regard to them. One thing to keep in mind is that economics plays a huge role in the suitability and femininity of women.

But be forewarned. There are some women from female-oppressed societies who secretly hate men while resigning themselves to being subordinated by them until they can no longer bear it. I am speaking in terms of the fundamentalist Muslim cultures like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and other countries of this nature. Get a load of how horribly these Iranian women treat their husbands.

But yes, American women are for short term dalliance only, if anything at all.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GoingAwol wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 11:28 pm
I have been talking to foreign women for quite some time and can tell that they are a lot better than American women.
The biggest difference is that foreign women don't have a general disdain for men. I have a story that illustrates my point.
And that is what sets them apart as decidedly worse than foreign women. Foreign women may have flaws, but they don't see men as a collective in a negative way. In fact, one gets the sense that they have a general love for men instead. At least that is my honest impression. I never feel that compliments or flirtation irritate them or make them uncomfortable. It seems natural and fun with them and I don't feel like I'm walking on eggshells.
Nobody with some experience will claim, that ALL foreign women are like angels and ALL American (or better let me say 'Western) women are malicious bitches.

What is really the difference?

My observation is that the PROPORTION good vs. bad is different. In Western society I consider about 80 percent of women to be unfit for a long-term relationship - these are women with several children from several fathers often whereabout unknown, women who into drugs and alcohol, women who admire 'exciting' men who are now in jail, women into partylife with multiple boyfriends, fat acceptance girls.. etc. and I also noticed that feminism is supportive to such a life-style - my body, by choice and without any feeling of shame.

This is really different outside of the Western dating scene. Maybe 80 percent of all women prefer a more 'honest lifestyle' looking for a reliable male partner, while 20 percent are female garbage but their behavior is not supported by the majority of women.

To find a reasonable female outside of the Western feminist zone is higher for any average Western man, it is easier, the entire way how to communicate with women is less mistrusting, women in general are less hateful against men...

I can speak here about my own experience. I never made it up for a nice Western girlfriend, but abroad away from Europe, I met many women interested to talk to me, interested in a long-term relationship.

I moved away from Western society, now in Asia since more than 40 years, with Asian family of course, never divorced....
What was not possible in Europe was easy in Asia...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 2:35 am
Nobody with some experience will claim, that ALL foreign women are like angels and ALL American (or better let me say 'Western) women are malicious bitches.

My observation is that the PROPORTION good vs. bad is different.
Great point....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 3:57 am
Yohan wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 2:35 am

My observation is that the PROPORTION good vs. bad is different.
Great point....
Godfather Yohan and Sgrt. Contrarian Expatriate have done well here again!!! :+1:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

What's the main difference between American women and foreign women? That answer is simple: American women are masculine and foreign women are not. The women in America are basically men now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 12:13 am
After traveling to most countries of the world, I think the use of the term "foreign women" here is way too broad. American women are one thing, but they are but a variation of Western women where those from the cultures of the Anglosphere (UK, America, Australia, NZ, Canada) are the worst. Not far behind that vanguard are women from the EU countries.

Women from outside these subsets of nations tend to be better and I would agree with you with regard to them. One thing to keep in mind is that economics plays a huge role in the suitability and femininity of women.

But be forewarned. There are some women from female-oppressed societies who secretly hate men while resigning themselves to being subordinated by them until they can no longer bear it. I am speaking in terms of the fundamentalist Muslim cultures like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and other countries of this nature. Get a load of how horribly these Iranian women treat their husbands.

But yes, American women are for short term dalliance only, if anything at all.
Yes, I agree. But I thought it kind of went without saying that non western women were the ideal. Having said that, women like novelty and guys can probably do better if they go to other western countries. British and Australian women always like my accent.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

The first thoughts that popped into my head; a) let the person you're dating view typical American and British women profiles on POF and b) what you've a;ready said 'general disdain for men'; that Anglo women rarely smile (when it's happened to me on a bike ride, it's made my week), see EVERYONE outside their circle as a threat who wants something. The example from the OP is a case in point. That woman sounded like a classic 'negative nancy'.

American women strike me as being overgrown adolescents. This is one difference from UK women. At least UK women become more mature (look at the reporters in Donald Trump's press briefings, they're like bloody school kids).
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

mattyman wrote:
December 20th, 2020, 6:03 pm

American women strike me as being overgrown adolescents. This is one difference from UK women. At least UK women become more mature (look at the reporters in Donald Trump's press briefings, they're like bloody school kids).
You are absolutely correct; American women are exactly that. Overgrown 7th and 8th graders. Go to any American college/university campus, and you'll see that none of the students have matured past 8th Grade. Most haven't even matured past 6th Grade. The extreme vast majority of them are in gangs, hence their party music of choice is hard core gangster rap. You see many of them displaying gang and drug paraphernalia, clothing with depictions of guns and firearms, the women are toxic spoiled brats hooked up with violent killers who have already done prison time for violent offenses, like armed robbery and even shootings, and who will shoot any other man that gets within 75 feet or less of her. They've made it clear; their criteria for a man is bodyguard and 90210.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Just seeing footage of American women reporters, they're like school kids in the way they react. I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Yes some women are in gangs who's had the characteristics I'm complaining of. The good news is, although UK women share many negative characterstcs of US women, they're a lot more mature and graceful than those reporters. I'm not saying they're angels, I am saying over here in the UK people are more civil and less childish.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 11:28 pm
I have been talking to foreign women for quite some time and can tell that they are a lot better than American women. Foreign women often ask me why I don't just get an American woman and I try to explain to them how bad American women are. Then the foreign women always argue and say that foreign women aren't angels.
They say things like "foreign women can be shallow too" or "foreign women just want your money." And I don't doubt any of that, but I still know they are better. But how? How are they better if they have many of the same flaws that American women have? I have figured it out. The biggest difference is that foreign women don't have a general disdain for men. I have a story that illustrates my point.

My car recently broke down and I had it towed to my sister's house because her husband was going to fix it for me. Any way, after I got the car towed I called my sister to confirm if it had been dropped off at her house and she said it had just gotten there a few minutes ago. She also made a comment about the tow truck driver being a creeper. I had met the guy less than an hour before when he had picked up my car and he was a nice, normal guy. He was actually very friendly. I questioned her and said he seemed nice and normal when I talked to him and she got annoyed and said "he was just a creeper." So, that's how it is... American women see most guys as creepy for just existing. I hear women use that word to describe men all the time - and just like my sister - they usually can't justify why. They just know said guy is a creep.

American women seem to think all men are "creeps" this mindset does not exist with foreign women. Good video showing some of the differences between American women and foreign women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining the differences between foreign women and American women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 6:20 pm
Good video explaining the differences between foreign women and American women.

Good video..,....the fact of the matter is that most guys in the US don't want to admit the brutal truth. They don't want to admit how miserable their dating / sex life is in America. They don't want to accept the truth and wake up from the matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another good video by Steve explaining the differences between foreign women and American women.

Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

Foreign women are definitely easier to talk to than American women, but when it comes to dating them, they can be just as difficult as American women. Too me it all depends on your personality and your social status. American women like guys who are high status, and charismatic. They typically don't like guys who are reserved and quiet. That is one issue I feel I have had with American women is that I don't talk much and don't show much charisma in my everyday life. The only time I show my true character is when I play Soccer, because that is something that I grew up with and it's culturally who I am as a person. But in every other area of life, I don't really show much of who I am as a person. But I have found foreign women to be more curious about me, despite my reserved way of being. But I haven't necessarily found them to be easier to date than American women. I personally find American women attractive, and I would prefer to just date American women, but the social differences between myself and American women make it difficult to connect with them.