"American women are rude" - NY Times, 1964

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

"American women are rude" - NY Times, 1964

Post by Winston »

Wow i cant believe the US media could publish stories like this in the past. It must have been a more free press. Check out this story from 1964 in the NY Times.

'American Women Are Rude' 'Visiting Englishmen Are No Roses'; 'American Women Are Rude'

https://www.nytimes.com/1964/03/29/arch ... rican.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "American women are rude" - NY Times, 1964

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 11:12 pm
Wow i cant believe the US media could publish stories like this in the past. It must have been a more free press. Check out this story from 1964 in the NY Times.

'American Women Are Rude' 'Visiting Englishmen Are No Roses'; 'American Women Are Rude'

https://www.nytimes.com/1964/03/29/arch ... rican.html
He is generalizing the behavior of New Yorkers as American behavior. I realize this was decades ago, but my guess is that New Yorkers were known for rudeness back then.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: "American women are rude" - NY Times, 1964

Post by Winston »

Why didnt the author state "new york women" then? Regardless an article like that would never be published in the NY Times today. Its not politically correct.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne