Young American women are completely unreasonable in every possible way

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Young American women are completely unreasonable in every possible way

Post by GoingAwol »

I have been talking to an American woman on a dating site. Things were going good and she gave me her number. We texted and talked on the phone and things were still going good. Then the same thing that always happens to me with American women, happened. I said one thing she didn't like and she blocked me on the dating site and stopped responding to my texts. In my experience, that is typical behavior for an American woman. As a guy, unless you are extremely good looking and/or high status, you are always on thin ice with them and they are liable to turn on you for anything.
And don't try to fix things and be reasonable because all you will get is bitchy sarcasm or more of the silent treatment. I'm 30 and this has been happening to me since I was a teenager. American women just cannot be reasoned with on any level. They are giant freaking children who believe they are better communicators and more mature because pseudoscience pop psychology tells them they are. I can have major arguments with foreign women and then patch things up and continue talking because foreign women are actually capable of acting like adults. American women are too dang immature to talk things through like adults. They just get mad and bitchy and throw away connections like they are sociopaths.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Young American women are completely unreasonable in every possible way

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

GoingAwol wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 8:22 am
I have been talking to an American woman on a dating site. Things were going good and she gave me her number. We texted and talked on the phone and things were still going good. Then the same thing that always happens to me with American women, happened. I said one thing she didn't like and she blocked me on the dating site and stopped responding to my texts. In my experience, that is typical behavior for an American woman. As a guy, unless you are extremely good looking and/or high status, you are always on thin ice with them and they are liable to turn on you for anything.
And don't try to fix things and be reasonable because all you will get is bitchy sarcasm or more of the silent treatment. I'm 30 and this has been happening to me since I was a teenager. American women just cannot be reasoned with on any level. They are giant freaking children who believe they are better communicators and more mature because pseudoscience pop psychology tells them they are. I can have major arguments with foreign women and then patch things up and continue talking because foreign women are actually capable of acting like adults. American women are too dang immature to talk things through like adults. They just get mad and bitchy and throw away connections like they are sociopaths.
Dude, I deleted the dating apps. What a waste of time. I actually get a good amount of matches too but the only women who really talk to me are black woman, mixed raced women, foreign women, etc. American White women? hardly even when I match with them they cannot have a conversation unless they are older like 40+.

I have had it to where they will message me first and I will respond and they just never respond back LOL even after they message me. Quite frankly, they are not even serious about having a conversation.....let alone actually go out on a date.

What does it say when you are a good looking guy who gets matches and yet most of the women on there cannot even carry on a conversation?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 6:34 am
GoingAwol wrote:
Dude, I deleted the dating apps. What a waste of time. I actually get a good amount of matches too but the only women who really talk to me are black woman, mixed raced women, foreign women, etc. American White women? hardly even when I match with them they cannot have a conversation unless they are older like 40+.

I have had it to where they will message me first and I will respond and they just never respond back LOL even after they message me. Quite frankly, they are not even serious about having a conversation.....let alone actually go out on a date.

What does it say when you are a good looking guy who gets matches and yet most of the women on there cannot even carry on a conversation?
I'm curious what you said that led to your being blocked. Was it something really simple like disagreeing over favorite food, music, or political opinions? Did you do something 'nuclear' like majorly insult her or say something crude?

If you just know them through texting, if you could get to voice phone calls or face-to-face chat, which would humanize you more in their eyes, it might be harder to get rid of you, since they might feel more like they really know you.

Just guesses, here. I married a few years before dating online started to become a normal thing. I never dated online.

I can see how dating online and being able to sort women by their hobbies, height, weight, religion, and political opinions (or whatever criteria is allowed)... and looks could help weed out women you would not be interested in. But women can weed you out by heights and looks, too. I have read that women are even more picky than men in an online environment. I think personality weighs in really heavily in real life, especially when it comes to women being attracted to men. That is lost in some of the online environments. If you can get to video chatting or at least phone calls, some of that might come through.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Complaints about American women invariably hail from attempts to date them. You see, that's the problem. American women are all right. You can have them for your friends or whatever. But date them? Come on, don't be silly. They are altogether unsuitable for any such thing. And once you accept that reality, you can coexist with American women (or any women) without feeling the need to complain.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

MrMan wrote:
August 1st, 2021, 1:53 pm
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 6:34 am
GoingAwol wrote:

I'm curious what you said that led to your being blocked. Was it something really simple like disagreeing over favorite food, music, or political opinions? Did you do something 'nuclear' like majorly insult her or say something crude?

If you just know them through texting, if you could get to voice phone calls or face-to-face chat, which would humanize you more in their eyes, it might be harder to get rid of you, since they might feel more like they really know you.

Just guesses, here. I married a few years before dating online started to become a normal thing. I never dated online.

I can see how dating online and being able to sort women by their hobbies, height, weight, religion, and political opinions (or whatever criteria is allowed)... and looks could help weed out women you would not be interested in. But women can weed you out by heights and looks, too. I have read that women are even more picky than men in an online environment. I think personality weighs in really heavily in real life, especially when it comes to women being attracted to men. That is lost in some of the online environments. If you can get to video chatting or at least phone calls, some of that might come through.
I think you misunderstood.....I am not getting blocked by these women. In fact, they message me first and many when I message them back they will either not reply or just give very limited answers when they were the one to message me first.

Of course I do not insult them or say anything crude. I think the best option is for regular guys to just date in person instead of online and especially not in America.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:

Don't use online dating, it's a complete waste of time, women are getting between 50 to 100 men a day sending them messages. It's an exercise in futility. Going overseas and meeting women face to face is the way to go.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."