American women may have a social disease

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

American women may have a social disease

Post by jamesbond »

A social disease is defined as being paranoid of strangers, being anti-social and not wanting to meet new people. Does that sound familiar? That's how Winston describes American women! That may explain why American women act the way they do! They simply have a social disease which may be cured from counseling and interacting with people more. Then again, not all American women may get cured from their social disorders but at least there is help for some of them. :D :lol:
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

They're definitely off balance, thats for sure. They act pissed if men take interest in them, then when men give up for lack of reciprocation, then they act pissed that men have given up. They also almost always refuse to see anything they, or any other women do wrong, especially if they did wrong to men. But it takes just one man to do so much as not pay attention to them, then all of a sudden, "Men are commitment-phoebes". They are clearly mentally ill.

Come to think of it, about a year or so ago, I read something a psychiatrist said about American women and he did say something about mental problems. I wish I could find that article. He laid much of the blame on the media for teaching women to be upset with men, and I agree.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston has said the women he has met overseas, seemed to be more relaxed and easy going around men and not uptight and defensive like American women are. I have a bachelors degree in psychology and I learned that constantly being uptight and defensive is a sign of mental illness.

I guess the question is, why are American women so fearful of men and unfriendly towards men? Maybe they have had bad experiences with men in the past, or maybe they really are mentally unstable and need professional help! Either way, most women in America are not relationship material that's for sure! I like women to be friendly, nice and easy to talk to. Most women in the US are just the opposite!

Winston said that flirting with women in America is almost a crime, as he got into trouble at shopping malls with the security guards because he talked to and flirted with some of the girls that worked there. Wow, Ameican women are really uptight and uncomfortable around men they don't know! They need to be more relaxed and not be so paranoid around men! They also need to smile more! Most young single good looking women in the US have a pissed off look on their face most of the time. It's a look that says, "don't approach me." Women in the US weren't like this years ago, this is something that may of started back in the 1980's. It's like a social disease has infected the women of America!

It reminds me of the movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where people became infected from a plant virus from outer space, that changed them into anti social people who showed no emotion. Here is the trailer for that film; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5prax5FsYmM#
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American females are fearful of American men the same way the Germans were afraid of Russians in the waning days of World War II.

"We have been kicking these guys in the teeth, balls, and ass for the last couple of years. We showed them no mercy whatsoever and took great joy from their suffering. Now they have gotten organized, and are pushing back with a pent up fury and rage that borders on fanaticism."

The marriage strike has reduced weddings to the lowest in recorded history, combined with all time high foreign spouse visas. The collapsing economy has the cumulative effect of putting the writing on the wall. American men have woken from their slumber and have come to see who it is that has been knifing them in the back for their entire lives.

From their greedy selfish latch-key mothers that alternated between ignoring them, to emotionally starving them, to outright tormenting them for the sheer pleasure of it. Or their sisters that willfully and intentionally got them in trouble just for spite while themselves doing far worse and walking away from it all with little more then a smirk. Then we have the female teachers that browbeat little boys from the moment they show up at school but turn a blind eye to rampant abuses by little girls.

It wont be long before the hunters become the hunted, and the average American female knows that when that day comes, itll be payback time on an intergalactic scale, and no men will swoop in and "take them away from it all" or ride to their collective rescue.

In short, its gonna be American men hopping in the lifeboats, while shoving American females into the frigid shark infested waters. They did it to us and delighted in it, American men will do it to them with grim determination, knowing that in the end, its a service to society.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:American females are fearful of American men the same way the Germans were afraid of Russians in the waning days of World War II.

The marriage strike has reduced weddings to the lowest in recorded history, combined with all time high foreign spouse visas. The collapsing economy has the cumulative effect of putting the writing on the wall. American men have woken from their slumber and have come to see who it is that has been knifing them in the back for their entire lives.

From their greedy selfish latch-key mothers that alternated between ignoring them, to emotionally starving them, to outright tormenting them for the sheer pleasure of it. Or their sisters that willfully and intentionally got them in trouble just for spite while themselves doing far worse and walking away from it all with little more then a smirk. Then we have the female teachers that browbeat little boys from the moment they show up at school but turn a blind eye to rampant abuses by little girls.

It wont be long before the hunters become the hunted, and the average American female knows that when that day comes, itll be payback time on an intergalactic scale, and no men will swoop in and "take them away from it all" or ride to their collective rescue.

In short, its gonna be American men hopping in the lifeboats, while shoving American females into the frigid shark infested waters. They did it to us and delighted in it, American men will do it to them with grim determination, knowing that in the end, its a service to society.
This was well put Grunt. Someday, women in America will have to "pay the piper" and what goes around, comes around. Paybacks are a bitch.

It will be poetic justice when you have the majority of men in America only marrying foreign women. There will come a day, when men in America won't touch an American woman with at ten foot pole! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: American women may have a social disease

Post by Voice of Reason »

jamesbond wrote:A social disease is defined as being paranoid of strangers, being anti-social and not wanting to meet new people. Does that sound familiar? That's how Winston describes American women! That may explain why American women act the way they do! They simply have a social disease which may be cured from counseling and interacting with people more. Then again, not all American women may get cured from their social disorders but at least there is help for some of them. :D :lol:
I think many western women could possibly suffer from a combination of social and mental diseases.

A. Delusional Disorder

Here are the symptoms as per Wikipedia, and my comments after:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_p ... y_disorder

1. The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.
- Feminism

2. That idea appears to exert an undue influence on the patient's life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
- They hate and distrust men...as you describes

3. Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
- Many WW deny that they are feminists, but still undertake feminist practices

4. The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.
- They think there is "sexism" in the media, or everywhere they look.

5. There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly.
- Anything a feminists says, WW blindly follow them

6. An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.
- Disagree with a feminist and see the reaction

7. The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the patient's social, cultural and religious background.
- Much of what feminists claim has been disproven again and again

8. The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of their psyche.
- The whole life of the WW revolves around proving to men that she's "equal"

9. The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.
- Slutwalk

10. Individuals who know the patient observe that the belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.
- So many are afflicted by this disease that they now see it as normal behaviour

"Anything a man can do, I can do better":

B. Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Many WW experience the same symptoms of NPD, as per Wikipedias entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist ... y_disorder

Believing that you're better than others (better than men)
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness (they want to be CEO's)
Exaggerating your achievements or talents ("anything a man can do I can do better")
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings (only their own view matters)
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others (divorce courts)
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior (disdain towards men)
Being jealous of others (jealous of men)
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships (obviously)
Setting unrealistic goals ("I want a man who is 6', rich, smart, charming, handsome...etc)
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

http://owomania.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... roning.jpg

C. Obesity, and justifying it

Many WW are obese, and instead of going for a run and eating less they spend their whole lives trying to justify it. This is what a western woman considers as "normal" weight:

They are in complete denial.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Voice of Reason wrote:
I think many western women could possibly suffer from a combination of social and mental diseases.

A. Delusional Disorder

B. Narcissistic Personality Disorder
I think you totally nailed it, Voice of Reason!

A while back, I was in the UK and the only people who were extremely rude to me there were 2 American women tourists who just walked by me and shouted some rude things at me probably just to try to make themselves feel powerful. I hadn't seen any American women in such a long time that I didn't have any comebacks ready. I just did what most people do when they see monsters: I walked away from them after they passed by and was quite happy to never see them again! lol

All American women who travel overseas should be fitted with tracking collars which would show up on GPS maps in order to help those of us who want to avoid them! lol
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

Most the women I see in Craig's List are laughable.
Looking around I think their headline should read "Blimp looking for Pilot" sums it up.

An they always write "BBW, sassy, think, curvy and very out spoken looking for well build man."

Maybe we should buy all our drugs from them.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Raffie wrote:Most the women I see in Craig's List are laughable.
Looking around I think their headline should read "Blimp looking for Pilot" sums it up.

An they always write "BBW, sassy, think, curvy and very out spoken looking for well build man."

Maybe we should buy all our drugs from them.
...and maybe just maybe you should have made your screenname into Roofie in lieu of calling yourself Raffie [since you want to buy drugs from AW! :twisted:]..... #LMAO just kidding!! :-)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@E

Do you even know what a "roofie" is? :-)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@E

Do you even know what a "roofie" is? :-)
LOL
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

jamesbond wrote:A social disease is defined as being paranoid of strangers, being anti-social and not wanting to meet new people. Does that sound familiar? That's how Winston describes American women! That may explain why American women act the way they do! They simply have a social disease which may be cured from counseling and interacting with people more. Then again, not all American women may get cured from their social disorders but at least there is help for some of them. :D :lol:
It's not a disorder it's worst than that. It's American Culture.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Grunt wrote:American females are fearful of American men the same way the Germans were afraid of Russians in the waning days of World War II.

"We have been kicking these guys in the teeth, balls, and a** for the last couple of years. We showed them no mercy whatsoever and took great joy from their suffering. Now they have gotten organized, and are pushing back with a pent up fury and rage that borders on fanaticism."

This is one of the best threads I have read on this site in years and Grunt's contribution here is particularly valuable.

I was one of those 1980's latchkey boys whose mother tormented him with a narcissistic "Golden Child" sister. Needless to say, I sensed this early and broke out on my own at age 17. My sister, who was supposed to grow into the pride of the family, failed miserably in professional life to the point where she moved back home. I, as the problem child, when on to do big things. That that went against my mother's expectations for me and my sister irks her to this day.

If there is one thing I would disagree on, it is that American men have woken from their slumber. Only a small subset of men have done so. The great majority of men continue to feed the beast that is the American woman and we are unlikely to ever see that turnaround in our lifetimes.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Renata wrote:
I wonder if this is true myself. About 6 years ago, I was in a club in Eastern Europe and took notice of a girl who took notice of me. At some point I said a few words to her and she mustered a polite response in the limited English she spoke. All of the sudden, her rude, plump female friend intervened and said, "She's with me." I shrugged my shoulders and said I still plan to speak with her. She replied, "I lived in the States for two years." I just laughed that off, but it was emblematic in that this girl apparently spent time in the USA, became plump, rude, and otherwise infected by American Culture but oddly thought she was somehow advanced or advantaged by that. She had obviously regressed, and confused this with progress. More to the point of this thread, she displayed this paranoia about an unfamiliar man not in her clique flirting with her friend.

That incident was very illustrative of the problem and speaks directly to the theory that contemporary American Culture is to blame.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 13th, 2013, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Renata wrote:
Bingo!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu