Even Coach Red Pill Says American Women Are Garbage

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Even Coach Red Pill Says American Women Are Garbage

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by coach red pill where he explains why he thinks American women are garbage!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even Coach Red Pill Says American Women Are Garbage

Post by Taco »

He probably got some death threats for posting that video.

I remember the best looking girl in my high school has married 4 times.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

He is telling the truth on that one
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Feminism made American women not feminine anymore. It was funny the other day here in Nha Trang this older Vietnamese guy commented on how much physically fatter looking the foreign women are in contrast to Vietnamese women who are slim and low body fat. I just laughed and thought how good Vietnamese men have it with their women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

kangarunner wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 1:33 am
Feminism made American women not feminine anymore. It was funny the other day here in Nha Trang this older Vietnamese guy commented on how much physically fatter looking the foreign women are in contrast to Vietnamese women who are slim and low body fat. I just laughed and thought how good Vietnamese men have it with their women.
LOL.....but that is so true. 73% of American women are either overweight or obese. Most american men are fat as hell too but I don't get with men so I dont care. The fact that most women I see on a daily basis are fat and unnattractive does not inspire me whatsoever. How can my dick get hard for someone who cannot even make it up a flight of stairs without wheezing and has a grocery bill that is the same as a car payment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 6:36 am
LOL.....but that is so true. 73% of American women are either overweight or obese. Most american men are fat as hell too but I don't get with men so I dont care. The fact that most women I see on a daily basis are fat and unnattractive does not inspire me whatsoever. How can my dick get hard for someone who cannot even make it up a flight of stairs without wheezing and has a grocery bill that is the same as a car payment.

I have heard that same statistic that 73% of women in the US are overweight! The women in America who are not overweight (only 27%) are being hit on by men left and right.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

They care about one thing and it's not you...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs