Why men won’t die for American women.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Why men won’t die for American women.

Post by NPCslammer »

Great slam of American women from youtuber Undead Chronic. He explains why men will no longer die for America women and America itself. https://youtu.be/sytmXVbgCD0

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why men won’t die for American women.

Post by Yohan »

The follow-up comments prove that the dating scene is totally broken in USA - clearly worse even compared to Western pro-feminist Europe.
I would say the dating scene in the States is already something you can consider to be scornful and derisive, it's me, me and me - and no consideration for the other gender at all.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I read a comment : At 8:53, he says "I have no incentive to keep a system afloat that hates me". TRUTH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

That whole country is trash. I would fight to get out of that country. Here's the country you're fighting for:

You're fighting for a country that doesn't give a f**k about you:

• High incarceration rate / high prison population and For Profit Prisons
• Extremely high rate of mental illness w/ tons of people on drugs
• Rich people profiting off of the average, hard working American gets nothing
• Police are everywhere, over-aggressive and look at you as a threat
• Unaffordable healthcare system
• Cost of living is jacked up / everything is expensive
• Big Pharma wants Profits only / Not to help anyone
• terrible public education system
• School shootings and gun violence everywhere
• All kinds of criminals and crime everywhere
• Racism and racial tension everywhere
• Zero social cohesion / zero solidarity
• Increasing cost of living making it harder for the average American to live
• You're fighting for a culture that rewards selfishness and greed

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

kangarunner wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 2:19 am
That whole country is trash. I would fight to get out of that country. Here's the country you're fighting for:

100% agree. I think that the public schools also qualify as horrific. The worst ones are filled with drugs, teen pregnancy, gangs, extreme bullying and of course outright Marxist brainwashing. The “best” ones may not have as much of the crime problems but have just as much of the brainwashing. The universities go the absolute extremes of leftist degeneracy.

And the healthcare is unbelievably shitty. I don’t know how in the world lower income people get treatment for anything. But not only that, the healthcare itself is shitty. Everything revolves around drugs, which are oftentimes very dangerous, and they treat the symptoms(if that) not the root cause.

The social cohesion is so completely non-existent that someone as an American could go to probably and random country on a map and find 100 times the social cohesion. I remember going to some music concerts, and it feels like you are completely disconnected from everyone in the crowd. Might as well be watching by yourself.

The crime is so bad that it makes many violent, third world countries look safe by comparison. But then America is a third world country in a lot of ways, so it makes sense.

“You’re fighting for a country that doesn’t give a f**k about you.”
I think that at this point you’d be fighting for a country that literally hates you and wants you dead, especially if you’re a straight, conservative, Christian white male. But the same goes for right wing minorities in the country as well.

I do think that there are some affordable places to live in the country, especially in the red states. But unless you have a successful business or have a decent paying job you’re still not going to be able to pay for your medical/dental, home repairs, vehicle repairs/insurance etc, especially if you have a family.

The food quality is terrible. By that I mean that the food pumped full of chemicals and processed with ingredients that other countries ban, but not in Murica. The Murican sacks of shit at the FDA and food industry pump the food full of all kinds of gnarly shit. The GMO industry is also extremely protected and allowed to whatever the hell they want. Monsanto is practically untouchable, probably even more so than the pharmaceutical companies.

America is filled with assholes, weirdos, perverts, crazies, drug addicts, losers, and criminals and bums. In the cities especially you will probably deal with ass wipes on a regular basis.

If you don’t have a car you are completely screwed. It kinda feels anti-human when you can not go anywhere without a car in most places.

The globalist, satanic government burns trillions of taxpayer dollars for the New World Order agenda, the military industrial complex, foreign aid, illegal immigrants, leftist degeneracy and marxism, the pockets of corrupt politicians etc.

Women-we all know how bad that is.

Extremely obese people everywhere, soy men, manly women. The typical American diet is so bad that I think it has probably ruined the social dynamic in a lot of ways. For one, if you’re guzzling junk food all the time, there’s a good chance you’ll get depressed, fat and miserable. This will affect the way people interact with each other, since every one is fat, unhealthy and tired. Many of the men in America are looking really weak and pathetic these days. On the other hand you have a lot of woman looking jacked while they come out the fitness clubs. Seems like the food is causing men to get more feminine and women to get more masculine. Recipe for disaster when it comes to dating and relationshits.

America looks extremely ugly and boring in most places. Many of the cities and town in America are downright depressing to look at. Depressing, dull architecture. Ugly gas stations and fast food joints, giant ugly billboards, giant homeless encampments along the freeways etc.. There are exceptions, but this is generally what American towns and cities look like.

There’s plenty more I could say, but it could get really long.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Yohan wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 8:16 pm
The follow-up comments prove that the dating scene is totally broken in USA - clearly worse even compared to Western pro-feminist Europe.
I would say the dating scene in the States is already something you can consider to be scornful and derisive, it's me, me and me - and no consideration for the other gender at all.
There is someone close to me that was ready to put himself on the dating market. I gave him the scoop on American women. Told them all the bullshit you will have to deal with. Told him that pulling teeth is easier than doing online dating and actually having success. Told him about the land whales and single moms that expect prince charming. Took him only a couple months of trying to realize that Murican women are totally not worth it.

I’d be interested in hearing about your interactions with European women. What was it exactly that made them so difficult/shitty?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

That the dating scene is broken (though it is) is not the reason. The reason is stated around the midpoint of the vid---that "men must fight for women/country" is a gender role...yet gender roles have been done away with. Women abandoned their traditional gender role so men are abandoning theirs, as they should. Because under an equality paradigm, "men must fight for women/country" is as sexist as "women must stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches".

I've said it before. Feminism, if followed consistently, benefits men more than it benefits women. Not having to go fight other men and die in wars is a bigger thing than not having to stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. Women had a sweet deal but they threw it away and now it's too late. Absolutely, no man should feel obligated to die for women. It is not a man's responsibility any more. If anyone tries to tell you it is you can frankly call out their sexism.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 8:26 am
That the dating scene is broken (though it is) is not the reason. The reason is stated around the midpoint of the vid---that "men must fight for women/country" is a gender role...yet gender roles have been done away with. Women abandoned their traditional gender role so men are abandoning theirs, as they should. Because under an equality paradigm, "men must fight for women/country" is as sexist as "women must stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches".

I've said it before. Feminism, if followed consistently, benefits men more than it benefits women. Not having to go fight other men and die in wars is a bigger thing than not having to stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. Women had a sweet deal but they threw it away and now it's too late. Absolutely, no man should feel obligated to die for women. It is not a man's responsibility any more. If anyone tries to tell you it is you can frankly call out their sexism.
Women are retarded. They traded getting to stay at home all day cooking meals and taking care of the kids for joining the rat race, having a boss, working with dipshits, rush hour traffic, going to work sick, being stuck in a cubicle, kissing ass for promotions etc... If there ever is a draft, watch these bitches run for the hills.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NPCslammer wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 9:38 am
Women are retarded. They traded getting to stay at home all day cooking meals and taking care of the kids for joining the rat race, having a boss, working with dipshits, rush hour traffic, going to work sick, being stuck in a cubicle, kissing ass for promotions etc... If there ever is a draft, watch these bitches run for the hills.

Excellent points I agree. Women are idiots, they traded in a great deal they had decades ago of staying home, being a mom and raising a family. They traded all that in to join the 9 to 5 rat race and become slaves to corporate America.

It's only when American women get into their 30's do they realize that they want to settle down get married and start a family. They give the best years of their lives to their jobs.

If there ever was a draft that women had to sign up for, they would do everything they could to avoid it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I do not hate American women (they're not all 'woke' you know, even if America is still a sinking titanic taken over by bolsheviks), so for my part, if I hear some American woman screaming for help from some rapists or something I will still go save the woman and try to protect her (and beat up or shoot the rapists, even if I then get thrown in jail for "hate crimes" for being "too white" or whatever). :)
But assuming I don't hear any damsels in distress needing my help, I'd sure as hell rather get the !@#$ out of this festering woke !@#$hole of a non-nation and never come back! Working on my plans now. :mrgreen:

A comment about the video:
The Tweet he's responding to says "We're in deep shit if we think American men will protect us," but it's quoting some other tweet from a "#VoteBlue2022" (= Vote Bolshevik) account saying "Ukrainian men, 18-60, are told to stay and fight for their country. Can you imagine the reaction of American men? Putting on a mask to protect their grandma was a bridge too far."

So these 2 bolshevik karens are equating "protecting us" with being a submissive weakling kowtowing to the occupation regime's every Orwellian edict, and this at a time when all controlled media outlets have become completely open about wanting to disenfranchise and exterminate non-submissive, non-communist white guys (and probably most other non-communist males as well, now that they've made globohomo and "trans" nearly as big a deal as the white genocide agenda).
There are exceptions, of course, if a man has opted into one of their "protected groups", like all the mutant psycho men walking around with their schlongs and teabags flapping in the womens' locker room because they "identified" as trans female so they could go destroy biological female competition in sports. :!: :?: :?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yeah, even as an old-fashioned guy who watched all the original Van Damme and Seagal flicks and might still die for American women, I 100% agree on that list about how the USSA itself is not worth fighting for at this point. It's not just a country that doesn't give a f**k about us though, it's a regime flat-out hostile to our existence.
kangarunner wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 2:19 am

Re: the drugs, it's hard to say whether the illegal ones or the legal "rx" meds epidemic is worse, but they're both big contributors to the high rates of mental illness.
I've seen recent studies indicating biological IQ levels are actually declining within families due to genetic deterioration (probably from all the drugs and toxic food, among other things), and not just because of "woke" education (and the latest "math is rayciss" trend that's literally cancelled failing grades in math courses, and cancelled accelerated learning courses for being "too white" and too "Asian," LOL).
I am one of the very few people I know who isn't on any kind of "meds."
Also, the flagrant corruption in which useless doctors get direct kickbacks from dope dealing criminal big pharma companies is unbelievable. I've seen multiple people, including infants and senior citizens, get completely wrecked from "side effects" (in reality: the effects) of these meds. And then there's the mass opioid epidemic deliberately engineered by clans of bloodsuckers like the Sacklers. Tip of the iceberg.

Re: the country overall, watching everything crashing down the tubes is such a trainwreck at this point that's it's become sort of morbidly fascinating to watch even though I feel sorry for people, but I need to knock this @!#$ off and get back to focusing more rigidly on achieving my actual goals to get out of here. :)
I'm staying positive and aiming to succeed in getting out, but honestly think there's a solid chance any of us who stay in too long may end up like American kulaks.
Congratulations to all you guys who already got out of here in time! :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 10:55 pm
NPCslammer wrote:

Excellent points I agree. Women are idiots, they traded in a great deal they had decades ago of staying home, being a mom and raising a family. They traded all that in to join the 9 to 5 rat race and become slaves to corporate America.

It's only when American women get into their 30's do they realize that they want to settle down get married and start a family. They give the best years of their lives to their jobs.

If there ever was a draft that women had to sign up for, they would do everything they could to avoid it.
It's not just this. Women's bodies and physicality have gradually evolved to be more masculine looking. I look at a lot of American women and they don't have the feminine bodies anymore. It may be something in the food supply. Just look at women who do Crossfit......it's disgusting tbh.

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

kangarunner wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 3:17 am
jamesbond wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 10:55 pm
NPCslammer wrote:

It's not just this. Women's bodies and physicality have gradually evolved to be more masculine looking. I look at a lot of American women and they don't have the feminine bodies anymore. It may be something in the food supply. Just look at women who do Crossfit......it's disgusting tbh.
I think it’s the food. Seems to have the opposite effect with men as well.