Video: Men Checking Out Abroad For Love And Modern Women Are Upset

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Video: Men Checking Out Abroad For Love And Modern Women Are Upset

Post by kangarunner »

The start of the video is a British guy who is a dating coach essentially saying that women in Russia are better than women in England. Then the panel has their response about it:

At 14:46 in the video she asks him "Are the women here (in the West) lesser quality?"

Then he responds pretty much saying "Yes they are".

At this point it's game over for women in the West. The game is over for them. They lost and they're doing everything they can to hold on to power. Western women are indoctrinated and trained at a young age to be self-sufficient and survive without men. And here's the funny thing....American women will never accept the fact even if presented with the facts that non-Western women are more desirable. They simply will never accept it. Believe me....America will get worse and worse and worse.

https://youtu.be/J21GlIVT7js?t=886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Men Checking Out Abroad For Love And Modern Women Are Upset

Post by jamesbond »

Men in western countries are starting to avoid western women like the plague. This has been happening for years now. The MGTOW movement as well as men moving abroad has women asking themselves, "Where are all the good men?"
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
May 23rd, 2022, 2:17 pm
The start of the video is a British guy who is a dating coach essentially saying that women in Russia are better than women in England. Then the panel has their response about it:

At 14:46 in the video she asks him "Are the women here (in the West) lesser quality?"

Then he responds pretty much saying "Yes they are".

At this point it's game over for women in the West. The game is over for them. They lost and they're doing everything they can to hold on to power. Western women are indoctrinated and trained at a young age to be self-sufficient and survive without men. And here's the funny thing....American women will never accept the fact even if presented with the facts that non-Western women are more desirable. They simply will never accept it. Believe me....America will get worse and worse and worse.

https://youtu.be/J21GlIVT7js?t=886
Maybe, but I also read an article way back in my 20s that said more women will just end up turning Lesbian to cope with it. America will only get worse if people keep turning their male sons into "girls" and acting like it's normal. That will just leave women with three options. They can either keep supporting transgenderism against themselves like an idiot and watch as more and more males turn "female" leaving them with even lesser options. Date other women, or make changes themselves but I don't see them doing it. Right now it looks like transgenders are more important in America than actual women are. So they have to live with this if it turns into a larger scale scenario. Unfortunately whenever I go out I don't see too many women with worry in their eyes. As long as they can get attention from desperate men they don't too much seem to care if they find someone serious. Or maybe they are just good at hiding it. I haven't pursued a woman in the States since I was 24 years old.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I can't say that I blame these guys at all. I basically checked out of the USA.....there really isn't much here that I can see and I think the situation is only going to get worse.

I was talking with an ex girlfriend of mine the other day and all she spoke about was her "job" and "career" and how much she is dedicated to it but she said she thought she would be married by now......lol......the funny thing is no one wants to marry her and she is spiraling now......when I dated her in our early 20s she had no tats.....now she has full arm sleeves, nose rings, etc. She turned into a huge feminist just like her own mother who encouraged her to get a career and don't rely on a man. Now she is taking SSRI drugs to cope with her life. This is a woman who previously told me she hated working! This is a case where this woman's own mother fed her a bunch of lies.

I agree with the guy above me....I stopped pursuing women basically....there just isn't much there any more. I have had two single 30 somethings try to make their way onto me lately and I just can't be bothered because its like why aren't you married and you come off extremely desperate in the way they just deliberately come onto me. You have a lot of these millenial women who are hitting 30 and mid 30s unmarried with some regular job and they need an exit plan and they are trying to latch on to any swinging dick that isn't completely retarded and has a job. The funny thing is these are the chicks that rode the cock carousel nice and hard and burned some dude along the way and now they need to check out and poop out a kid to latch you on the 18 years to life payment installment plan that they need. Lol.....f**k that noise. So many of these women don't care about you one iota man...its like I can see the game they are playing before they even start.

The other factor is the insane amount of penis brain types who can only think one way.....these guys are the simps that I work with. These guys are married and miserable and either are on SSRI's themselves or they drink themselves into oblivion. These guys think they are real tough but it is all a facade as their wife controls them. I have worked with multiple married men who have confided in me that they aren't or haven't had sex with their wives for extended periods of time. They admit they hope their kids are their own. How sick is that shit? One dude had his wife take a break from him and then he got back together with her....lol.....married men are some of the most pathetic. Then again I think most men in general are this way especially around women.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
May 23rd, 2022, 2:23 pm
Men in western countries are starting to avoid western women like the plague. This has been happening for years now. The MGTOW movement as well as men moving abroad has women asking themselves, "Where are all the good men?"
Hey Jamesbond, I agree with those two points 100%!!! But, I would like to also add that more men are buying sex dolls or sex robots to substitute for dealing with self-entitled feminist/westernized women. Sex dolls constitute a 30 billion dollar a year industry and growing.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 2:06 pm
jamesbond wrote:
May 23rd, 2022, 2:23 pm
Hey Jamesbond, I agree with those two points 100%!!! But, I would like to also add that more men are buying sex dolls or sex robots to substitute for dealing with self-entitled feminist/westernized women. Sex dolls constitute a 30 billion dollar a year industry and growing.
LOL....the one thing that does keep me sane is going to see this latina massage lady that will give me a nice massage and then a happy ending......sometimes I will see an asian massage lady or another exotic type but that is a bit more rare. It is kind of sad that western women are just not worth dealing with in any manner. As soon as the mouth opens spewing stupid crap I just check out. I guess I am just a bastard but I don't really care.

It is a lot more cost effective to spend $120 to $150 when the need arises versus dealing with the other bull shit.