Women in the US who have that 'smug' look on their face

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

That's a good point, although it would be nice to have at least some women in America show interest in you. Like Winston said, living in America is like being invisible to women, it can really lower your self esteem.
I totally agree JB. They make you feel like you don't exist. This is a serious problem and I'm sick of it. I had a buddy of mine from Phoenix who came out here to see Philly and his brother in NY back in 2010. While we were walking around Philly he noticed that women made no eye contact. We then decided to do an experiment to see how many women would make eye contact with us. So we continue walking around Center City and, of course, when we went to make eye contact with girls walking by they either kept looking straight, looked down into their ipod or cell phone, or they would just avert their eyes in the opposite direction. My buddy then raised his hands and said....HELLO I EXIST!!!
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

jtest28 wrote:Women flirt with me hardcore. Like almost everyone of them that I'm around on a regular basis, and even some who don't know me. The real problem with American women is they flirt with men just for attention, not because they want a date with any man. As a result, many men have now stopped asking! LOL And now women are complaining that men no longer ask them out.
Yes, in a Western/westernized society women don't flirt and when they do its not even for the intent of expressing genuine interest anymore. Its all for attention-whoring.
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

The smug looks are their ego's that have been pumped up... but just remember they think they are amazing and have this influence over you and what is it based on? the mere fact that they have a Vagina.. thats how ridiculous it is! Its not because they have just made a scientific discovery or patented a genius design.. just because of what their body can offer you.

This is the reason I don't even make eye contact with Western women now when I see them because I don't want them to have the satisfaction of thinking I'm attracted to them... it may seem extreme because I know not all of them are narcasistic but so many of them love the attention they get from desperate men but when you discipline yourself you are fighting back against this game

You only have 3 options which aren't easy, abstain from sex completely, work hard with the hopes that a kind Western woman out there will make an effort to approach you or move abroad..... But chasing Western women is only depleting your energy
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is showing the typical American woman's 'scowl' or 'bitch shield.' :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Even at Roosh they are starting to surrender on AW.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-34915.html

They have dropped" the man up" and "the game move your a s s to get a chick" for the HA option. :lol:

It gets so overly anti male,the female entitlement is so huge,they are even quitting the boat now lol.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mr S wrote:
Women give men signals it's just that they are so subtle that most guys are oblivious to them. Usually they are body language signals and if your not aware of them consciously then you may never even be aware a woman is interested in you. Once you understand the signals you can tell a womans attitude towards you. Most women will never be upfront about what they really want, unlike men. It's generally part of their disposition. Buy, read and study a good body language book that has pictures and it will help open up a new world for you.
+1

LOOK at girls and catch thir eyes. then she will look away:
eyes look up and away almost like a quick eye roll - she doesnt like you
eyes look down - she digs you and is open to an approach
eyes look to the side - she hasn't formed an opinion

PLAYING with her hair:
wants attention

LETS YOU touch her hair:
will allow you to kiss her
(thanks to Dave DeAngelo for the latter)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women in the US who have that 'smug' look on their faces

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another picture of your typical stuck up western woman. :lol:

Image[/quote]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

jamesbond wrote:Here is another picture of your typical stuck up western woman. :lol:

lol, is this one really fair? Devon Aoki always looks like that. She looks miserable when she smiles too. It's just how her face is.

There's definitely an epidemic of 'bitchface' among people in this generation (I never noticed it as 'smug,' more as 'oh god if somebody talks to me that means they've already slipped me a roofie so please nobody talk to me'), but I'm inclined to give a bit of leeway to people whose faces are literally already pre-shaped like a tragedy mask.