Great article on dating western women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great article on dating western women

Post by jamesbond »

Hey guys check out this awesome article on dating western women. HOLY DOG SHIT, this guy nails it on the head! He also goes into detail on dating in the Philippines. Here is the link:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er5844.htm

Here are excerts from his article that really nails it:

"If you are a man in the US, and over 30, to most women, and to all women under 30, you are a walking ghost. You just do not exist in their world; unless they need something from you at the moment."

"The usual attitude in the US is “how dare you look at me�; while she is wearing nothing but a tube top, leggings, various tattoos, and stripper high heels. In the US the PC crowd says homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, while a 40+ year old man finding a 20 to 30 year old woman attractive is a pervert."

"OK, we men have always had to deal with rejection. Dating, and approaching women, has always been a numbers game, and we should have thick skins. But what has changed over my lifetime is the viciousness with which US women deal out this rejection. The anger and potential for violence, just for the affront of approaching a woman and asking her to dance, is quite astounding. It usually comes with the attitude of, “How dare you insult me by suggesting that you are in any way worthy of me.� And they do feel insulted if you are too much older than them, or not as well dressed, or not as attractive as they feel they are."

"So you say, maybe you should lower your aim and approach women that are older, less attractive, and more overweight. After all, you are looking to get laid, and they may be a higher probability target. However, you have to deal with two things; the loser label and social proofing. No woman, no matter how old, fat, and ugly wants to be seen to accept a loser. And, if you are approaching a fat ugly woman, she knows you are a loser, or you would not be approaching her."
bindhatara
Freshman Poster

Post by bindhatara »

well, i am agree with one point that no one like to date a looser. But if you think it through then you will see that no one is perfect, and at some point of their life they did something goofy. I think the most important part of dating is being charming. You have to be charming to build a relationship. if you act arrogant and put her down all the time then the relationship might end in few days.