Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker »

redfeather wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 6:25 pm
I must have missed the Mark Davis getting divorced drama. Does anyone know what the reason was? Or what Mark Davis is saying was the reason? I know his Ukraine wife had put on some weight, but other than that I know nothing about their specific situation? It would be interesting to know how DC was selling these Ukraine Dream wife tours as the best thing since sliced bread...and now Mark Davis is divorced from his Dream Connection Ukraine wife. So, what gives Mark?
Someone said that MD was using hookers in Columbia. Anna Davis had men of her own. Apparently she had a miscarriage. I don't think that Mark made her pregnant because he stated he did not want more children so she must have been banged up by some other guy. Marital unfaithfulness is the reason I am speculating. She then lied on video that she is still married because the divorce certificate was produced.

What happened to mrtravels videos? Why did he take them down? He got afraid of Davis' threats?

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 6:34 am
redfeather wrote:
I must have missed the Mark Davis getting divorced drama. Does anyone know what the reason was? Or what Mark Davis is saying was the reason? I know his Ukraine wife had put on some weight, but other than that I know nothing about their specific situation? It would be interesting to know how DC was selling these Ukraine Dream wife tours as the best thing since sliced bread...and now Mark Davis is divorced from his Dream Connection Ukraine wife. So, what gives Mark?
Someone said that MD was using hookers in Columbia. Anna Davis had men of her own. Apparently she had a miscarriage. I don't think that Mark made her pregnant because he stated he did not want more children so she must have been banged up by some other guy. Marital unfaithfulness is the reason I am speculating. She then lied on video that she is still married because the divorce certificate was produced.

What happened to mrtravels videos? Why did he take them down? He got afraid of Davis' threats?
But if that's true, it would have been kept discreet right? How would anyone know about it? Could the miscarriage mean that she got an abortion when she found out she was knocked up by one of her affairs? Or was it all made up? If so, it's a strange thing to make up. A more polite reason to make up is to just say "She wanted kids, I didn't, so we had a big difference that was irreconcilable."

How would Mark know if her pregnancy wasn't his? I mean, if they used condoms or birth control pills, those aren't foolproof. Unless of course, they were abstinate between her last period up to the time she got pregnant.

Regardless, if they were both having affairs and cheating on each other, it means that the relationship was not happy or fulfilling any longer.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 10:36 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 3:01 am
With Davis being newly divorced, he should expand his "Introduction" operations into Vietnam and the Philippines.
That'll never happen in Vietnam. It's too socially conservative here.
Try the Vietnam dating sites. You'll get 50 emails in 24 hours.. Socially conservative hahaha..

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 6:24 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 6:34 am
redfeather wrote:

But if that's true, it would have been kept discreet right? How would anyone know about it? Could the miscarriage mean that she got an abortion when she found out she was knocked up by one of her affairs? Or was it all made up? If so, it's a strange thing to make up. A more polite reason to make up is to just say "She wanted kids, I didn't, so we had a big difference that was irreconcilable."

How would Mark know if her pregnancy wasn't his? I mean, if they used condoms or birth control pills, those aren't foolproof. Unless of course, they were abstinate between her last period up to the time she got pregnant.

Regardless, if they were both having affairs and cheating on each other, it means that the relationship was not happy or fulfilling any longer.
I heard some things from a reliable source but would never post that information here. It's a painful situation to go through divorce. MD and AD painted the picture of the perfect marriage, built an industry and business model coaching relationships to promote love, romance, happiness and marriage. It is surely embarrassing for the both of them. I truly feel sorry for him and his wife. A deal was clearly struck with the business and future relations. Let's all hope the best for both of them..

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 3:05 pm
I heard some things from a reliable source but would never post that information here. It's a painful situation to go through divorce. MD and AD painted the picture of the perfect marriage, built an industry and business model coaching relationships to promote love, romance, happiness and marriage.
So if it didn't work out, surely that would be something we could benefit from knowing here so we could learn from it. People should spill their guts.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Cornfed wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 3:23 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
I heard some things from a reliable source but would never post that information here. It's a painful situation to go through divorce. MD and AD painted the picture of the perfect marriage, built an industry and business model coaching relationships to promote love, romance, happiness and marriage.
So if it didn't work out, surely that would be something we could benefit from knowing here so we could learn from it. People should spill their guts.
I can't do it Corn. There's a certain line you don't cross when it comes to someone's wife. I feel sorry for Davis.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErnieMagic wrote:
I heard some things from a reliable source but would never post that information here. It's a painful situation to go through divorce. MD and AD painted the picture of the perfect marriage, built an industry and business model coaching relationships to promote love, romance, happiness and marriage. It is surely embarrassing for the both of them. I truly feel sorry for him and his wife. A deal was clearly struck with the business and future relations. Let's all hope the best for both of them..
If you can't identify your source, can you explain how this source knows or got their information? If Mark banged hoes in Colombia and Anna had guys on the side, they would keep all this a secret right? How would you source know about it? Any idea? Is he one of Mark's trusted friends who could not keep a secret?

Does Mark's tribe know about this? If not, wouldn't they know if one of them came here and read this thread? Do any of them check this thread?

Is this a reliable credible source?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Wu, if any individual wants to critique the validity of the business services of Dream Connections whether it is worth the 5,000 dollar cost plus flight, dates and other fee's then it is fair game (IMO) on any forum. That is why most are here for a free flow of ideas. It's free speech to have an opinion or viewpoint. As, Cornfed said earlier in a post, the men are here to learn and decide based on the views of others to better educate themselves. Is this for me or not? We all gain from this. Personally, I don't like how MD suppresses others if they are not all peaches and roses about DC. There is quite the history of this occurring as we all know from this forum alone. We can name many individuals who had unpleasant experiences and MD threatened, discredited or attempted to suppress them from expressing their views or opinions. Even Wu was pressured into changing the Title name of this thread. In addition, Wu has been threatened by violence to a fist fight over this thread. Apparently, the same is occurring "once again" with WorldTravels for exposing public records on the divorce which "once again" MD was "forced" to come clean as the evidence was overwhelming. The party who exposed the facts is "once again" the evil bad guy in MD's delusional mind. Does MD thinks it morally correct to pretend to clients he is a happily married man to a woman he met abroad when in fact he's divorced from her? Clearly, there is a pattern of covering up truth and this leads to the distrust of MD. What does MD not get about being fully transparent and stopping the attacks on others who expose their view or the truth?

The same occurred with the "Agency" women being exposed as DC claimed they did not use Agency women and all women are DC database women and were fully screened. We know this did not happen as many who attended the socials commented about asking many of the women if they were screened. Most of us know a % of these agency women are paid by a third party to attend. They are known as "paid hostesses" and used for marketing purposes. The key is to get 80 to 120 women to show up to validate the 5000 dollar cost. Some are legit and some are not. MD doesn't accept the fact that not everyone will have the opinion he wants. Maybe, they are pro or con or choose to use any research and opinions of others who have experienced a DC social to express their thoughts on this forum or others.

I recommend you post the DC disclosure that any client is required to sign who attends or uses the DC service. This is how they publicly silence those who did not have a good experience with DC. When it comes to MD and AD marriage, it's a personal matter and I will not partake in what I've heard from people very close to MD about why the marriage failed and knowing what has occurred. I do not approve of the way he handled it with his potential clients or Tribe members. The fact is they are divorced and it's really none of our business why it occurred. While DC claims to have a 80% success rate to start a relationship, I fully believe it's less than 5% success rate to find a bride. Would you put 5,000 on a horse race if your horse had a 5 out of 100 chance to win. That's a lot of money for those odds. On the flip side, does the 5,000 open the door for a man to gain knowledge and confidence with his experience of dating foreign women which eventually leads to him finding his wife abroad. It's an individual choice with a cost. For some men, they spend 50,000 to 100,000 dollars in the process for others they may spend 15,000 and find success.
Last edited by ErnieMagic on November 16th, 2020, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kangarunner
Freshman Poster

Post by kangarunner »

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 2:46 pm
Try the Vietnam dating sites. You'll get 50 emails in 24 hours.. Socially conservative hahaha..
I live in Vietnam and know the culture very well and how the women are here. Yes, they are socially conservative. I was not referring to dating sites, of course they have those here. And how does having dating sites make Vietnam not socially conservative? I was referring to the DC operation. I'm not familiar with the DC operation and how it works, but I doubt it would work in Vietnam.
I am forever a free man and will live free every day for the rest of my life. I answer to no man.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

kangarunner wrote:
November 15th, 2020, 5:17 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 2:46 pm
I live in Vietnam and know the culture very well and how the women are here. Yes, they are socially conservative. I was not referring to dating sites, of course they have those here. And how does having dating sites make Vietnam not socially conservative? I was referring to the DC operation. I'm not familiar with the DC operation and how it works, but I doubt it would work in Vietnam.
why wouldn't t work? The women like foreign men.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Truthseeker...thanks for filling us in on some of the possible causes of the Mark Davis divorce. After reading your response I am thinking...hey it sounds like a normal American marriage. After I dated Russian and Ukraine women and caught them dating behind my back...I decided that I could not trust Russian and Ukraine women enough to be in a marriage with them...so I walked away from that scene...or ran away quickly. I had been dating one of the Russian women for a year and we were in a committed relationship she was in Dallas and I was in Austin and I got a sneaky feeling and I started checking and I found she had opened another dating profile and was dating guys behind my back...when I confronted this Russian woman with this info...she said that all Russian women do that. I also flew out of the country to Ukraine and Russia to try to date these women, but I was vetting them heavily...and I felt they could not be trusted...so I walked and ran away quickly. I still stand by that decision even today.

Freeman100
Freshman Poster

Post by Freeman100 »

Demographic statistics of the population in Ukraine since the beginning of the pandemic are depressing, here is all the information www.population-hub.com/ru/ua/population-of-ukraine.html