Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL »

Funny, in the "Similar Topics" area below the posts in this thread, there is a thread entitled "Why age gap with your partner is no big deal - Mark Davis". I'll just leave that out there...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston »

What's the update on Dream Connections now? Now that Ukraine is open again, did Mark continue his tours there again? Any updates or news? What about his relationship with Anna? Did they announce their divorce? Didn't Anna move back to Ukraine? Las Vegas is so soulless and degenerate compared to Europe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Mark Davis never confessed to his divorce with Anna. In fact right after his divorce was exposed they made a video with Anna still calling him her husband. It's all a marketing ploy. Divorce for Davis would admit defeat and he has to maintain his 'successful image'.

BTW Mark met Anna on a AFA tour, and yet he claimed the marriage as one of his own for DC. I wonder if he counted his marriage toward his marriage count, did he also count his divorce towards his divorce count.

Time to come clean Mark Davis and stop obfuscating the truth.
RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Post by RTF0928 »

looks like mark is getting his face fixed up to go with his new muscles, he posted a new video about plastic surgery and medical tours to Ukraine
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

any reason why they got divorce?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
August 9th, 2021, 9:09 pm
any reason why they got divorce?
It was explained earlier in the thread. Scroll back a few pages.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CallumStone
Freshman Poster

Post by CallumStone »

Does anyone know what happened to Marina Kuguk? Seems to have disappeared and been replaced by Inga Trosheva.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Yes Mark Davis does make a lot of misleading statements. However, isn't that normal for any business in America? Everyone exaggerates and hypes themselves up in their advertising right? How is Davis any different from any other American business owner or marketer? Of course, there's a fine line between a lie and an exaggeration and it is very debateable where that line is. I'm sure we all know that. So how is what Davis claims any different than what anyone advertising their business says? Isn't every business in America full of hype, exaggeration, soundbytes, and feel good cliches?

yick
Veteran Poster

Post by yick »

How does his scam/racket/con work now we have fantastic online resources to translate letters? Surely he must be nearing out of business? Who would fork out for a translator these days?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

yick MD doesn't engage in PPL. That is the one good thing about him.

Winston, don't you remember when you shared a meal with MD and he was raving about how good it was when it was just an average meal? Could this be due to the influence of positivity speakers such as Tony Robbins? I think one former client called MD an "illusionist". He puts a positivity spin on everything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 31st, 2021, 2:59 am
yick MD doesn't engage in PPL. That is the one good thing about him.

Winston, don't you remember when you shared a meal with MD and he was raving about how good it was when it was just an average meal? Could this be due to the influence of positivity speakers such as Tony Robbins? I think one former client called MD an "illusionist". He puts a positivity spin on everything.
True but don't most Americans do that? Fake positivity is the norm in America. I'm sure if you ate with Tony Robbins he would be positive about everything too. That's just how Americans are right? How is MD any different than any other American motivational speaker or businessman?