How BlackPillers can Find a Girl-- Reality TV

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

How BlackPillers can Find a Girl-- Reality TV

Post by MrMan »

NetFlix has this show, 'Love Is Blind.' It has been going for several seasons. They even have Japanese and Brazilian versions, in case you want to do this overseas.

So all you blackpill folks who think you can't get a wife because you aren't physically appealing and because you have a micropenis, why not try this reality TV show?

What they do is put you in these 'pods' where you chat up a woman through a wall, talk about serious stuff. Then, sight unseen, you propose marriage to the woman. If she accepts, you get to see each other.

Then it gets bad-- they want you to live together before marriage. I suppose you could have one of your parents come chaperone, though. They also dump each other on the wedding day during the ceremony if it gets that far. That's pretty low. If the producers say you can, that doesn't mean a decent human being would so so.

It's possible you could chat up a woman who falls in love without seeing your face. She can't see your micropenis either. Just don't mention it. Of course, she could decide to bail on you after she sees you. Hopefully, you will find a woman who likes your looks or doesn't care.

It seems like most of the women on the show are above average looking, and some are pretty. I think I saw one fat woman on one of the seasons.