Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian Women Available!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

They dress like whores. I wouldn't expect much from women who dress like that. That makes me ashamed to even look near them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Well you see each pic is branded with "Loveme.com" so if they look like whores then AFA makes them look that way. Each lady goes through a photo and makeup session when her profile is added to AFA.

So you say they look like whores, but that's what the people want. If they had photos just in everyday outfits without hair or makeup that wouldn't sell too well on their site. They are just giving what most guys want.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow holy cow! I never seen a blonde so perfect and flawless like this before!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info177059.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Mackerel! This is every man's dream girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info179814.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this gal will knock you guys' socks off! Wow! She looks like some dream girl from the Dukes of Hazzard. LOL. And with near auburn glowing hair too! So surreal!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180514.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Foreign Women Available! (Russian/Ukrainian)

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel! Wow this girl looks like a super model! WTF is she doing on AFA? She can get anybody! Including multi-millionaires and billionaires! lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180353.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy smokes! She looks like a playboy centerfold!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info181078.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 1:02 pm
LOL. That Yulia girl that he went to see clearly looked like a scammer, gold digger, and user. You could see it on her face in her photo. How does that guy have no experience reading people? lol