Mark Davis and his wife Anna share their story

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mark Davis and his wife Anna share their story

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Mark and Anna Davis's story on how they met and what life is like for them now. Also discussed is the 25 year age difference between the two of them and what their friends and family thought about their relationship. It's very interesting, check it out!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Une6vWO ... ature=plcp[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this new video from Mark regarding one of his recent trips to Ukraine. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKjvHGdz ... er&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Dude, thanks for the reposts, but your animated avitar is really distracting! lol Of course, you know I'm partial to blondes.
UltimBeast
Freshman Poster

Re: Mark Davis and his wife Anna share their story

Post by UltimBeast »

Why i cant see Dream connections post