Top 7 places for virgin wives

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Top 7 places for virgin wives

Post by theprimebait »

I didnt upload the pictures here,Visit the link for pictures:

http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013 ... hould.html

Why men Prefer virgins& atleast should demand them

One of the Greatest disagreements Ive ever had with ''modern'' culture,is the lax attitude to female virginity among westerners.While Marriage is nothing for me personally,many men I have spoken too at school,online and among friends share a sentiment similar to mine about virgins.

In General westerners don't care if their women slept with 10 guys,4 guys,or even 1 guy before them.

This was not always so.Before 2nd wave feminism of the 60's Virginity was still a basic requirement for commitment.even in the 70s 43 % of american women saved themselves for marriage.of course this is due to Christianity ,but even in Pre-Christian Europe,virginity was highly valued.

its a common occurance in all cultures.Think about it.
the only thing a woman can offer,is her cherry.
all the other reasons for a female's utility is flawed.
seeing that the alternatives are better.

Sex can be had by prostitutes,Temporary girlfriends,and other avenues very easily.the experience will probably be better,they dont nag you or have''Headaches''.nor do they forbid you from having variety.

A maid can cook,clean for you.restaurants can cook food.etc

you can adopt children or hire a surrogate.

the only thing historically that a woman can offer a man in return for his resources has been her virginity.

There is Overwhelming scientific Evidence that virgins make the best wives and that non virgins make terrible wives.

One such study was done by Kahn and London. Joan R. Kahn, Kathryn A. London, 'Premarital Sex and the Risk of Divorce', Journal of Marriage and the Family 53 (1991): 845-855.

The data was extracted from the 1988 National Survey of Family group and involved over 2700 white women.

The other really surprising finding was that there is no difference in the rate of divorce between Catholics, Protestants and non-religious when controlled for virginity.

Another independant study by Teachman concluded the same thing

The virgin bride has an 80+ percent chance of having a stable marriage. Once a woman has had more than one non-marital sexual partner the probability of her having a stable marriage drops to 54%, that's almost a 50-50 chance of divorce. The statistical threshold is crossed--in other words, your betting on failure--once a woman has had two non-marital partners.

Its also common sence that a woman will less likely cheat on you if she has never experienced the alpha cock back in high school and college,and later Despising you,for having to '''Settle''for you.

Even if you are goodlooking,there is high evidence your wife will cheat on you if she lost her cherry to someone else.seeing that according to statistics in the U.S.A 70% of womena dmit to having an affair.and 20 % of children are being raised by a father that is not the biological father,also known as paternity fraud.

A woman will always rememebr the guy that took her cherry.may the gods help you if they happen to remeet on Facebook.

So where can you find virgin wives?is all hope lost?must you commit to a reformed whore,or boycott them and not fulfill your will for children?

NO!thankfully many places on the globe have millions of young,fertile virgin women

Here is a list of places where the majority of girls take virginity seriousely.each suits a different taste.

1.the amish

If youre Christian,this may work.amish women are hot.and their upbringing ensures they are not materialistic at all.and they probably wont reject you because of looks either.this is great especially if you prefer white women,like me.

2.Russian and Eastern Orthodox women

While modern Russian women are promiscouis,and grossly overrated and misrepresented by online scams and agencies trying to scam lonely men.russian and eastern orthodox women are like the amish of eastern europe.and they do make good wives especially if youre christian.

3.the phillipines,Bali,Indonesia,malay women etc

The phillipines is perfect for a Catholic seeking a catholic virgin.provided you hit the rural areas .Phillipine women have their positives and negatives,their positives include:they consider family ties important,they have nice butts compared to other asian women,they take care of themselves,grow long hair etc they also are rumoured to love sex.

Balinese women are hindu.they are very simple and modest.same positives as phillipine women.

Malaysia is muslim so the chances of you hooking up with one is slim.

negatives:you pay for her you pay for the whole family.you better be content being a walking ATM machine.lying is also acceptable to save face.highly status conscience and the bullshit that comes with it.fake ''honour''and all that.

4.vietnam

Vietnam has beautifull modest women,great nature,vietnamese women take virginity very seriousely and also are more attractive then other southeastasian women.

negatives:highly image and status conscience,Golddigging,be prepared to be walking ATM Machine.vietnamese is a ugly language,people there are scammers.

5.Ethiopia

Ethiopian women are Devout Christians,in Ethiopia,it is a shame for a man to go in the kitchen/Ethiopian women treat their man like a king.they also are gorgeous.I dontt hink any other country has so many beautifull women on average.Habesha girls have a Unique look compared to the rest of africa.big butts,fertile breasts,beautifull faces and curly hair,lovely skin colour.hands down my favourite women.

negatives:poor,uneducated

6.China

In China Virginity is still common.It is always best to lookoutside major urban areas.modern Chinese women still value their virginity and if youre Blonde,blue eyed and white,youll do very well there.you might be worshipped.northern chinese women can be quiet beautifull,the souther you go the uglier they get though.

the pictures above are of Qiang ,Li and hani peoples.

negatives:chinese women lack tits and big ass .Status conscience,superficial,China is rapidly changing and undergoing sexual revolution,Chinese is too hard to learn,women are too materialistic,tiger moms too mean to their kids etc I dont recommend China.expect to be a walking money tree and seen as a utility.

7.Tibet

Tibetan women are gorgeous.they are very spiritual and treat their husbands like a living god.
when a Tibetan wife makes a meal,she lets her husband eat first,to show her respect for him.

Negatives:no major negatives,tibetans are stunningly attractive people,warm and hospitable,but also the women are very ignorant and simple for some that is a plus,for others thats a negative.

There were other countries I could list,like Muslim countries,or Orthodox jews,or Indian hindus however youd have to be muslim/jewish/hindu to marry one of them.taking into account that this article is aimed at westerners and their Christian/Atheist demographic.

Its sad that virginity is gone in the western world,but the rest of the world thankfully hasnt caught up(yet).

Its a basic part of self worth to get the best and not the second hand,if the best is available.
all things equal, a virgin is more valuable as a mother of your kids then a reformed party slut.
trefall
Freshman Poster

Re: Top 7 places for virgin wives

Post by trefall »

An old post but worth addressing. This is four years on, and the world has changed quite a bit. Virginity, especially female, is even less common and less expected nowadays. I don't believe there's a country in the world now (outside hardcore Muslim countries) where women are truly expected to be virgins. For those looking at Asian 'virgin' brides, understand there is a surgery, developed in Japan, that makes a woman physically virgin again.
Ethiovirginhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Ethiovirginhunter »

Does anyone know of any introduction agencies based in Ethiopia whereby I be able to find myself a virgin bride?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

How do you get a tibetan woman as a wife?Tibet is closed off.

What about Tibet adjacent countries and ethnicities?

They're indeed stunningly beautiful.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

trefall wrote:
May 20th, 2017, 1:33 pm
An old post but worth addressing. This is four years on, and the world has changed quite a bit. Virginity, especially female, is even less common and less expected nowadays. I don't believe there's a country in the world now (outside hardcore Muslim countries) where women are truly expected to be virgins. For those looking at Asian 'virgin' brides, understand there is a surgery, developed in Japan, that makes a woman physically virgin again.
They should execute women who use the surgery to deceive their husbands and imprison the doctors that perform it. It's a terrible fraud.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 7:58 pm

My guess is you would have to ask her. Maybe ask her parents or just her dad. You can look up customs and see if they have bride prices. You'd have to get into the country somehow, and be able to communicate.

This is an old thread, of course.

I get the impression that there are still plenty of Indonesian women who are virgins at marriage. My wife said it is stigmatized for male or female to lose virginity before marriage. Most Indonesians are religious. There are some who fornicate before marriage like in other places.

We had a young cousin of my wife stay with us when we were there about 6 years ago. I overheard them talking about the relative of one of them who had slept around before marriage. She was apparently a hefty girl, too. I hadn't seen her in person since she was little. But they both considered it scandalous, losing virginity before marriage. My wife's cousin was from her ancestral village up in the mountains, not the big city, though she had been going college in a city.

I went to Malaysia on a visa run. The taxi driver taking me to my accommodations spoke English, but he was Malay, so I decided to practice with him and see if I could understand his Malaysian and communicate, since it is really close to Indonesian. He said some of the Malaysian girls in the city lost their virginity. Some of them also did not learn how to cook. He was middle-aged, and probably concerned for the younger generation. My impression is that there is still a lot of virginity at marriage in these two countries, but more premarital sex, maybe, than in the past.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 9:06 pm
Kalinago wrote:

My guess is you would have to ask her. Maybe ask her parents or just her dad. You can look up customs and see if they have bride prices. You'd have to get into the country somehow, and be able to communicate.

I get the impression that there are still plenty of Indonesian women who are virgins at marriage. My wife said it is stigmatized for male or female to lose virginity before marriage. Most Indonesians are religious. There are some who fornicate before marriage like in other places.

We had a young cousin of my wife stay with us when we were there about 6 years ago. I overheard them talking about the relative of one of them who had slept around before marriage. She was apparently a hefty girl, too. I hadn't seen her in person since she was little. But they both considered it scandalous, losing virginity before marriage. My wife's cousin was from her ancestral village up in the mountains, not the big city, though she had been going college in a city.

I went to Malaysia on a visa run. The taxi driver taking me to my accommodations spoke English, but he was Malay, so I decided to practice with him and see if I could understand his Malaysian and communicate, since it is really close to Indonesian. He said some of the Malaysian girls in the city lost their virginity. Some of them also did not learn how to cook. He was middle-aged, and probably concerned for the younger generation. My impression is that there is still a lot of virginity at marriage in these two countries, but more premarital sex, maybe, than in the past.
Thanks MrMan as always for your generous reply,but personally while beautiful girls exist everywhere ,it's lightskin northeast asian girls that are what personally attracts me when it comes to the mongoloid race.

Not just due to their lightskin coupled with silky dead straight black hair but also their facial features and structure.

I also don't care if a woman is a virgin or not,I care that she's not materialistic, arrogant,picky or corrupted by western culture.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 9:48 pm
MrMan wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

Thanks MrMan as always for your generous reply,but personally while beautiful girls exist everywhere ,it's lightskin northeast asian girls that are what personally attracts me when it comes to the mongoloid race.

Not just due to their lightskin coupled with silky dead straight black hair but also their facial features and structure.

I also don't care if a woman is a virgin or not,I care that she's not materialistic, arrogant,picky or corrupted by western culture.
I agree with you @Kalinago these "qualities" materialism, arrogance and general corruption of the soul are things that put me off dating a woman. Now I won't just settle for any woman, she has to have decent spiritual values in order to be worth considering as a potential partner.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 10:35 pm
Kalinago wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I agree with you @Kalinago these "qualities" materialism, arrogance and general corruption of the soul are things that put me off dating a woman. Now I won't just settle for any woman, she has to have decent spiritual values in order to be worth considering as a potential partner.
I ask Enki-Ptah to bless you with a beautiful wife on the inside and outside.and me too,hopefully a nice aethiopid featured big eyed redbone or if not that a northsinid stunner :D

Wow!I feel alot peace and joy having just believed and prayed to ptah-enki!nothing like when I was in the anu worship.I still have ocd but I believe enki will heal me from that at the right time as well as give me a nice income,not rich just enough to live LIFE and also retire to nature .
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:26 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Kalinago wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I ask Enki-Ptah to bless you with a beautiful wife on the inside and outside.and me too,hopefully a nice aethiopid featured big eyed redbone or if not that a northsinid stunner :D

Wow!I feel alot peace and joy having just believed and prayed to ptah-enki!nothing like when I was in the anu worship.I still have ocd but I believe enki will heal me from that at the right time as well as give me a nice income,not rich just enough to live LIFE and also retire to nature .
Thanks dude :) fortunately I already have a beautiful girl on the inside and out. We've talked about getting a place together and eventually getting married with a nice forest pagan wedding. Of course, after the ceremony we would have to go consumate our marriage in the forest for a good half an hour :lol:

Don't worry, my man! You'll find your perfect woman too in time! I'm glad you feel better praying to Enki. Personally, I don't pray to Enki because unlike Yahweh Enki doesn't demand worship and praise. I do love Enki/Shiva because of help and advice he offered when I had a psychedelic experience. And I feel Enki/Shiva loves me too. The god is totally nonjudgemental and more loving than the tyrannical Yahweh.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:38 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:26 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Kalinago wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Thanks dude :) fortunately I already have a beautiful girl on the inside and out. We've talked about getting a place together and eventually getting married with a nice forest pagan wedding. Of course, after the ceremony we would have to go consumate our marriage in the forest for a good half an hour :lol:

Don't worry, my man! You'll find your perfect woman too in time! I'm glad you feel better praying to Enki. Personally, I don't pray to Enki because unlike Yahweh Enki doesn't demand worship and praise. I do love Enki/Shiva because of help and advice he offered when I had a psychedelic experience. And I feel Enki/Shiva loves me too. The god is totally nonjudgemental and more loving than the tyrannical Yahweh.
I'm happy for you !

I ask enki for things and when my doubts are cleared up I'll dedicate to him.

I don't slavishly worship him .

He did tell me to stop smoking so much so he does care about me.

I know when a thought is external and it's energetic frequency.

I guess like my mom I have a higher spiritual awareness than npc robots.

But like an hour after asking enki for protection and guiding I've been under energetic attack and have seen the same fallen Nordic alien that I saw when I first learned the truth about Yahweh In 2018.