The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: The 30 to 50 year age gap marriage makes sense

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Hero wrote:
OutWest wrote:My wife and kids do not see me as "Old" in any disabling sense. They know I can outwork, outgun, and out-think any of the "young" dads
they know. You can stay in good shape both in body and mind much later than most will assume so long as you are not living the slothful life of the West.
I'm 46 and I run in races every weekend, ranging from 5 km to 15 km. I can easily outrun kids less than half my age and I've got a shelf full of medals and trophies to prove it :D I've got a 20-year-old female admirer in the Philippines who would kill for the privilege of being my slave and serving me in every way, from wild sex to doing domestic chores for me. I can't believe how many guys my age think that it's somehow wrong to date women more than 5 years younger than they are. They are seriously pathetic.

they dont want you to have a sex slave out of jealousy.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:they dont want you to have a sex slave out of jealousy.
They say that they couldn't marry a much younger woman, because they wouldn't have enough in common with her. It's like they think that they can't have any friends other than their wives, therefore their wives have to fulfill all of their needs. That's bullshit .If they want to reminisce about the 70's and 80's, why don't they just go for a boys' night out with their 50-year-old bros?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:they dont want you to have a sex slave out of jealousy.
They say that they couldn't marry a much younger woman, because they wouldn't have enough in common with her. It's like they think that they can't have any friends other than their wives, therefore their wives have to fulfill all of their needs. That's bullshit .If they want to reminisce about the 70's and 80's, why don't they just go for a boys' night out with their 50-year-old bros?

I dont believe thats the reason they are just jealous.

Studies have proven that men prefer 20 year olds no matter what age they are. Thats why the "younger guys" are in delusion if they think the ideal is to marry young. Ideal to marry young is only if you want kids and to be satisfied HERE AND NOW. Delayed gratification will work better in the end though. Although some will marry someone very young and still have kids anyways like outwest, but I really dont think thats ideal if you want emphasis on kids. Id rather have a hot young mate and no kids when old than have kids and grow old together. I want to look at ahot young female. Not spend every year going by just thinking of how ugly my wife is getting LOL Also most guys that marry young or have tons of relationships young are BROKE. And they often aren't as smart either. Guys who have the time of solitude have a chance to build up tons of knowledge and vast wealth. Which in the end is more beneficial to everyone.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:

Studies have proven that men prefer 20 year olds no matter what age they are. Thats why the "younger guys" are in delusion if they think the ideal is to marry young. Ideal to marry young is only if you want kids and to be satisfied HERE AND NOW. Delayed gratification will work better in the end though. Although some will marry someone very young and still have kids anyways like outwest, but I really dont think thats ideal if you want emphasis on kids. Id rather have a hot young mate and no kids when old than have kids and grow old together. I want to look at ahot young female. Not spend every year going by just thinking of how ugly my wife is getting LOL Also most guys that marry young or have tons of relationships young are BROKE. And they often aren't as smart either. Guys who have the time of solitude have a chance to build up tons of knowledge and vast wealth. Which in the end is more beneficial to everyone.

I actually tend to agree with you here! lol There is another important element you can add here.
Not only can you have time to build wisdom and wealth, you MUST also learn how to divorce-proof
your wealth. That luxury home you live in...well if she tries to divorce you, she finds out you are actually
renting it from a trust based in Tonga or somesuch...

Men, especially young men in the USA, put their head on the chopping block for these gringa girls who
actually think they can live with you (AKA marriage) and if it does not work out, they get to keep your house and all your stuff, and of course, in most cases the law supports them. Wealth can be obscure to the point of
being untouchable. What you suggest is still better than the "I will be your slave for life" crap that so many
desperate men in the USA sign up for.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The only problems I see with this lifestyle choice is that at 50, a man's sexual performance cannot usually satisfy a young woman in either quality or quantity.

But there is also the problem of degraded sperm quality:

The genetic quality of sperm, as well as its volume and motility, all typically decrease with age,[3] though telomere length of the sperm actually tends to increase, with possible positive consequences on offspring longevity.[4] The population geneticist James F. Crow said that the fact that DNA in sperm degrades as men age and can then be passed along to children in permanently degraded and irreparable form, which they likely pass on as well, means that the "greatest mutational health hazard to the human genome is fertile older males". He described mutations that have a direct visible effect on the child's health and also mutations that can be latent or have minor visible effects on the child's health; many such mutations allow the child to reproduce, but cause more serious problems for grandchildren, greatgrandchildren and later generations.[5]

Because paternity did not become provable until 1970, and the cost of definitively establishing it only recently became low enough to do it on widespread basis, this has meant that only limited scientific research into paternal age effect problems of degraded DNA has been done. Harry Fisch, a physician who has done research in this area, says that research into paternal age effect degradation of DNA is "in its infancy".[6]

A 2014 study had experts suggesting that the debate based on mixed evidence whether a father’s age is linked to his child’s vulnerability to individual disorders like autism and schizophrenia had been settled.[7][8] The result being that "Men have a biological clock of sorts because of random mutations in sperm over time". Dr. Patrick F. Sullivan, a professor of genetics at the University of North Carolina, who was not involved in the study said "This is the best paper I’ve seen on this topic, and it suggests several lines of inquiry into mental illness".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
Bullshit.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25029
Guts Over Fear
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:

I actually tend to agree with you here! lol There is another important element you can add here.
Not only can you have time to build wisdom and wealth, you MUST also learn how to divorce-proof
your wealth. That luxury home you live in...well if she tries to divorce you, she finds out you are actually
renting it from a trust based in Tonga or somesuch...

Men, especially young men in the USA, put their head on the chopping block for these gringa girls who
actually think they can live with you (AKA marriage) and if it does not work out, they get to keep your house and all your stuff, and of course, in most cases the law supports them. Wealth can be obscure to the point of
being untouchable. What you suggest is still better than the "I will be your slave for life" crap that so many
desperate men in the USA sign up for.

so just rent and keep everything in bitcoins if were in america to hide our wealth? LOL Although I heard foreigner can't own land in philippines and thailand so I guess over there its not any better when you think about it in regards to property rights? if you dissapear she automically has your house?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Cline Eastwood has a 42 year age gap with his current girl. 35 year gap with the done before that. 20+ year gap with the one before that. Seems with each girl, the age gap gets bigger and bigger. Of course, he IS Clint Eastwood.

As for what others said earlier, I have seen it in the Phils. I have seen old dudes literally "bought back to life" by being with a younger girl, dancing on the dance floor, drinking and partying like they are in college again. Also, there is no end to the stories, written by older fellas, on various forums about being resurrected by a trip to Phils. It happens. It might be the 50 year old nagging wife that kills libido, not age.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The_Adventurer wrote: As for what others said earlier, I have seen it in the Phils. I have seen old dudes literally "bought back to life" by being with a younger girl, dancing on the dance floor, drinking and partying like they are in college again. Also, there is no end to the stories, written by older fellas, on various forums about being resurrected by a trip to Phils. It happens. It might be the 50 year old nagging wife that kills libido, not age.
I believe it. I used to think that my libido was decreasing due to age, but actually it's because women just keep getting less and less attractive. I get "resurrected" just by chatting online with my Filipina friend :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Hero wrote:I'm 46 and I run in races every weekend, ranging from 5 km to 15 km. I can easily outrun kids less than half my age and I've got a shelf full of medals and trophies to prove it :D I've got a 20-year-old female admirer in the Philippines who would kill for the privilege of being my slave and serving me in every way, from wild sex to doing domestic chores for me. I can't believe how many guys my age think that it's somehow wrong to date women more than 5 years younger than they are. They are seriously pathetic.
A 20-yo ready to worship you...and you're still in the US? LOL :)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

publicduende wrote:
Hero wrote:I'm 46 and I run in races every weekend, ranging from 5 km to 15 km. I can easily outrun kids less than half my age and I've got a shelf full of medals and trophies to prove it :D I've got a 20-year-old female admirer in the Philippines who would kill for the privilege of being my slave and serving me in every way, from wild sex to doing domestic chores for me. I can't believe how many guys my age think that it's somehow wrong to date women more than 5 years younger than they are. They are seriously pathetic.
A 20-yo ready to worship you...and you're still in the US? LOL :)
I'm planning my escape right now :D
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Hero wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote: As for what others said earlier, I have seen it in the Phils. I have seen old dudes literally "bought back to life" by being with a younger girl, dancing on the dance floor, drinking and partying like they are in college again. Also, there is no end to the stories, written by older fellas, on various forums about being resurrected by a trip to Phils. It happens. It might be the 50 year old nagging wife that kills libido, not age.
I believe it. I used to think that my libido was decreasing due to age, but actually it's because women just keep getting less and less attractive. I get "resurrected" just by chatting online with my Filipina friend :lol:
Me too. I went to the mall the other day, and it was like a blowtorch was lit in my loins. All these perfect 15-20 year olds prancing around in their half sheer yoga pants. It's really messed up how 99% of men are effectively barred from experiencing that. Makes me want to contribute as little possible to this society.
Last edited by Jeremy on November 9th, 2014, 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jeremy wrote: Me too. I went to the mall the other day, and it was like a blowtorch was lit in my loins. All these perfect 15-20 year olds prancing around in their half sheer yoga pants. It's really messed up how 99% of men are effectively barred from experiencing that. Makes me want to contribute as little possible to this society.
Which mall? Is it in the Philippines?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutWest wrote:my wife is 30 years older than I am. There seems to be this assumption that older men
are fat-assed oldsters, and I think that in many cases in Western Europe and the USA, this is TRUE.
davewe wrote:BTW, I figure everyone knows by now - 35 year gap between the wife and I. And we're both f-monkeys in bed :)
Americans do have a very narrow view of age gaps in relationships. Here is relationship expert Don Steele talking about older men dating and marrying younger women. He was married to a Mexican woman for ten years who was 34 years younger than him. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:
OutWest wrote:my wife is 30 years older than I am. There seems to be this assumption that older men
are fat-assed oldsters, and I think that in many cases in Western Europe and the USA, this is TRUE.
davewe wrote:BTW, I figure everyone knows by now - 35 year gap between the wife and I. And we're both f-monkeys in bed :)
Americans do have a very narrow view of age gaps in relationships. Here is relationship expert Don Steele talking about older men dating and marrying younger women. He was married to a Mexican woman for ten years who was 34 years younger than him. :D

I did not notice till now that I wrote "My wife is 30 years old than I am" lol....maybe that was
the reverse? lol I am surprised that no one hazed me about that one! She is actually 31 years younger...lol
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

I did not notice till now that I wrote "My wife is 30 years old than I am" lol....maybe that was
the reverse? lol I am surprised that no one hazed me about that one! She is actually 31 years younger...lol
I noticed but just figured you were having a senior moment :)