AFA Updates, Promos, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

AFA Updates, Promos, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Post by Winston »

This thread is to be used for announcing AFA updates, promos, events and special offers.

Hey everyone,
Check this out. AFA has a plan where you pay $95 and you can get 100 emails from the ladies profiles, which comes out to one dollar per email. Not a bad deal, especially if the women are hot. ;) See here:

http://women.happierabroad.com/members/member_platinum

Also, check this out guys. If you want to verify if your AFA girl is for real, you can send her some flowers and receive a photo of her with them. What do you think? Would that allay your concerns? See the link below.

http://women.happierabroad.com/gifts/
http://women.happierabroad.com/gifts/how.php

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Promos and Special Offers - Announcements

Post by Winston »

AFA Special Offer Announcement:

Attention everyone! AFA is offering a $500 discount for their January 14, 2016 Bangkok Thailand Tour. Meet hundreds of beautiful Thai Ladies in just 7 days! To avail of the offer, just login to your AFA account and enter THGV123 in the coupon code field.

More info on AFA Thailand Tours:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/tha ... ailand.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. AFA now has FREE live seminars around the USA. For info, locations and five reasons why YOU should attend, see here:

http://www.loveme.com/go/happierabroad& ... eminar.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

AFA's live webcast shows are now hosted on Happier Abroad. The show now runs 4 or 5 times a week and prizes are given away to callers. You can see the shows here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/liveshows.php

When the show is not in session, a copy of the last show will be available there for you to watch.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Promos, Events and Special Offers - Announcements

Post by Winston »

Announcements:

Tonight, Monday night, at 9:30PM EST, Bud Patterson of AFA will be hosting a live call in video event about foreign brides.

Also, check out the Miss Colombia Pageant event they just did!

Miss Colombia Pageant Singles Tour
A Foreign Affair

John Adams, Ken Agee and Bud Patterson give you a very exciting preview of our incredible Cartegena, Colombia Miss Colombia Pageant tour in November.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Promos, Events and Special Offers - Announcements

Post by Winston »

Upcoming FREE AFA seminars:

See locations and dates here:
http://www.loveme.com/go/happierabroad& ... eminar.htm

More info:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Be At The Next AFA Free Tour Seminar!

1. Take advantage of valuable “Seminar Only” tour discounts and special offers. These offers are real and are substantial and only available to Seminar Participants.

2. Meet the International Tour Experts in person, including foreign women, who have been helping thousands of men just like you over the last 20 plus years find their special someone.

3. Gather valuable information, view videos, to help you, together with us, determine the exact best travel option for you, Group Tours, Individual Tours, Executive Tours, etc.

4. Network with other men, just like you, who have already been through the process and are eager to share their experiences with you, or those who are contemplating taking a tour.

5. Ask as many questions about your personal situation and circumstances and get direct answers from the experts.
The 4 hour seminar is fast paced, fun, and packed full of information about International Introductions, International Tours, Dating Foreign Women, simply anything and everything having to do with International Dating.

We have had clients fly in from as far away as New York to attend a Seminar in Phoenix, it really is that important.

Refreshments will be provided, so come and spend a few hours with us, make some new friends and learn more about the best kept secret in today’s constantly evolving dating world.

How To Reserve A Place At The Seminar

Making a reservation is quick and easy. Call (602) 553-8178 ext. 204. Ask to speak with Bud.

Or, if you would rather reserve by email, send your request to bud@loveme.com.

For directions to a seminar location, use the telephone number listed under the venue (locations at right). This is the hotel number (use only for location information to the venue; do not use for reserving a spot at the seminar).

RSVP BY TELEPHONE: ( 602) 553-8178 ext. 204 - ask for Bud

RSVP BY EMAIL bud@loveme.com

Meet John and Tanya Adams

Meet John and Tanya Adams, and their specials guests including other couples that have also successfully met and married via A Foreign Affair!

This may be the most important three hours of your life, and may very well change your life forever! Don't let another year pass of being alone, don't spend another birthday or holiday alone, no more excuses - make this the year that you take that step and do something positive about your love life!

Learn why this is the best kept secret in the dating industry today and how thousands of men just like you have been successful in meeting and marrying their foreign spouses.

Receive valuable discounts and other "Seminar Only" offers that can literally save you hundreds of dollars towards your tour.

Ask questions to John, Tanya and the other guests as to how this really works and what you can do to enhance your chances for success.

Learn first hand what real foreign women who have been through the process really think about American men and leaving their friends and family in pursuit of the man of their dreams.

Enjoy lunch and beverages - never a charge to attend any of the AFA Seminars.

There is no charge but space is limited! Don't hesitate, call Bud at (602) 553-8178 ext. 204 and reserve your spot today! You will receive hundreds of dollars in discounts and also have the opportunity to ask all your questions face-to-face with the utmost experts in the industry today.

Sincerely,

John Adams

What Our Clients Say

Hello John and Tanya

I wanted to take a moment to say how much I really enjoyed the seminar that was given in Santa Clara a week ago. It was very informational and allowed me to really see what AFA is all about and what the Tour provided as a means to meet someone.

Also I shared with you how Liz has provided exceptional customer service since I have been a with AFA in 2007. She and Ceasar have assisted me in contacting a few girls and have always been very helpful. It has been because of Liz that I have stayed interested to this point. I'm and looking to attend the Barrenquilla Tour from July 12th-July 19th.

Once again thank you for the seminar and I am looking forward to my summer vacation tour in BAQ.

Marcus D.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Promos, Events, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Post by Winston »

In case anyone's interested, AFA has some new job openings for their office in Phoenix, AZ. To see a list, click here:

http://loveme.com/jobs/jobs.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Upcoming FREE AFA seminars for foreign bride seekers.

Learn all you need to know about finding a foreign bride from the world's leading experts. Get all your questions answered. Meet past tour participants. Plus, big discounts for any upcoming tours.

Tampa, Florida
Saturday March 4 2017
Time: 11 AM - 3 PM
Doubletree by Hilton Tampa Westshore Airport
4500 West Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607
Hotel Phone: (813) 879-4800

New Orleans, Louisiana
Saturday March 11 2017
Red Roof Inn New Orleans Airport
2830 Loyola Drive Kenner, LA 70062
Hotel Phone: (504) 466-9666

Denver, Colorado
Sunday March 19 2017

Baltimore, Maryland
Saturday March 25 2017

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Sunday March 26 2017

San Antonio, Texas
Saturday April 1 2017

Austin, Texas
Sunday April 2 2017

Sioux Fall, South Dakota
Sunday April 9 2017
Time: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM

RSVP ONLY
(602) 553-8178 Ext. 204
For more information click here: International Dating Seminar

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Attention:

The above post and announcement was updated with new locations, dates and times for the new upcoming free AFA seminars! See above for locations and dates and contact info to reserve your spot!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Promos, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Post by Winston »

New video of AFA's Ukraine Tour!

Upcoming free AFA seminars. Location and dates below.

http://www.loveme.com/information/seminar/seminar.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this video promoting the next AFA seminar in San Diego. It looks like there are young Russian girls in it to talk to there. I'm a bit confused. Are there young foreign girls to meet at the free AFA seminar? If so, then wouldn't that mean you don't need to go on a romance tour to meet them, if they are there at the free seminar? Perhaps they show these young girls in the video to tempt you to go to the free seminar, but in actuality they may be videos from the romance tour socials and not from the free seminar? That would make more sense.

More info here:
http://women.happierabroad.com/informat ... eminar.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Preview of AFA webcast.

http://women.happierabroad.com/live/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great AFA promo video.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Promo video for upcoming AFA free seminars in Las Vegas and Los Angeles on January 7 and 13 respectively.

More details here: http://women.happierabroad.com/informat ... eminar.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

AFA just put out a promo video showing clips from their Shenzhen, China tours, with a narrator explaining why Shenzhen women are seeking foreign husbands.

More info about AFA China tours:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/ord ... rder.shtml