Mark Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Mark Edward Davis online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by Voyager1 »

drealm wrote:Intellectual property and proprietary concepts is a big stretch. If he's really serious, he can get a patent. Of course any judge would laugh at this attempt. Because patents typically need to be narrow ideas and demonstrate novelty, none which Mark's business remotely has. I mean come on, claiming that someone copied his name and contact registration sheet? Everyone business in the world asks for some variation of that info.
Right. As Kevin O'Leary of Shark Tank would say, Mark really has nothing proprietary here. You can't put a copyright on an idea or a concept.

Mark now thinks that he's protecting what he's built but I think the way he's going about it is going to cost him in the long run. This probably would have went away by itself. As Winston says you can't just copy a website and then have the same success. It's more complicated than that. What helps drive Mark's sales is his online persona (YouTube videos) and Skype calls. This other character Oleg Vydra probably can't duplicate that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
drealm wrote:Intellectual property and proprietary concepts is a big stretch. If he's really serious, he can get a patent. Of course any judge would laugh at this attempt. Because patents typically need to be narrow ideas and demonstrate novelty, none which Mark's business remotely has. I mean come on, claiming that someone copied his name and contact registration sheet? Everyone business in the world asks for some variation of that info.
Right. As Kevin O'Leary of Shark Tank would say, Mark really has nothing proprietary here. You can't put a copyright on an idea or a concept.

Mark now thinks that he's protecting what he's built but I think the way he's going about it is going to cost him in the long run. This probably would have went away by itself. As Winston says you can't just copy a website and then have the same success. It's more complicated than that. What helps drive Mark's sales is his online persona (YouTube videos) and Skype calls. This other character Oleg Vydra probably can't duplicate that.
But you guys. I dont think this is just about olga and oleg copying mark davis website. Anyone can do that but its senseless. If you could be successful by copying a website then everyone would do it.

I think mark is referring to insider trade secrets. You see, you cant just put up a website to run romance tours. There are insider trade secrets as well that you have to know. I have insider sources that told me about this. This means there are trade secrets to running tours that outside people do not know and cannot see.

Its possible that olga reznikova and oleg vydra learned some insider trade secrets from mark. In marks video he mentions that oleg paid to join their "inner circle club" which he then took advantage of and had access to private info. Perhaps even trade secrets. I dont know. This is probably what mark is pissed at and can sue for.

But hey its his karma. Because long ago mark teamed up with AFA as their star marketing partner as well, and learned their trade secrets too, so he could use them to start his own company. So its pure poetic karma. He is getting back exactly what he did to others before. In short, apprentice betrays master, becomes master himself, and then gets betrayed by his own new apprentice in turn as well. Lol

I guess maybe the universe is just after all, lol. At least for us non-elites. But the elites have some way to shield themselves from karma, perhaps through special occult rituals, as conspiracy theorists have postulated.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey guys, check this out. Lol. Hilarious! Apparently Oleg Vydra (Olga Reznikova's new business partner) is a yoga instructor and owns a website in las vegas promoting yoga entertainers along with "higher consciousness and meditation". Lol. Wow i didnt he was a spiritual man too, in addition to being a business copycat shark. Lol. Isnt gaining insider trade secrets via deceit a very "spiritual act"? Lol

See below:

http://www.vegasyogalife.com
OUR VISION

The purpose of this show is to Entertain and Enlighten … to showcase and co-create a Reality TV Show around the Las Vegas Yoga – Yin/Yang – Higher Consciousness and Entertainment Industry.
He talks more about spirituality, meditation and higher consciousness here. Lol. He even knows what ying yang is and describes it. Lol

http://www.vegasyogalife.com/creative-project/

Hilarious huh? Lol

More about Oleg Vydra. Lol

http://www.vegasyogalife.com/about-us/
Oleg Vydra has over 20 years experience creating and managing projects around the world: 5 Years International Trade; 5 Years Stock-Market Licensed Day-Trader; 5 Years Real Estate Sales & Construction Development; and 5 Years Building, Launching, Running 5 Yoga studios in the US and 2 in Europe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

I think mark is referring to insider trade secrets. You see, you cant just put up a website to run romance tours. There are insider trade secrets as well that you have to know. I have insider sources that told me about this. This means there are trade secrets to running tours that outside people do not know and cannot see.

Its possible that olga reznikova and oleg vydra learned some insider trade secrets from mark. In marks video he mentions that oleg paid to join their "inner circle club" which he then took advantage of and had access to private info. Perhaps even trade secrets. I dont know. This is probably what mark is pissed at and can sue for.
And that's why there are things called NDA's (non-disclosure agreements), which I am sure she and no one else in Mark's company have ever signed. And since this really isn't that complex or secret business an NDA would have no point anyways. These accusations make it sound like Olga stole source code or some pharmaceutical formula. I don't even dislike Mark, he has a product that works (for some people). Some people criticize him for prices, but they have choices to shop elsewhere. I just find it funny what a grandiose image Mark has of his business.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:These accusations make it sound like Olga stole source code or some pharmaceutical formula.
Lol yeah.

This is normal in every business. Someone already having the skills you really need won't work for you, so you have to get someone you can train who can 'pick it up'. Once they know it, if they're any good, they will move on to try it on their own/steal your clients.
It's like whining about gravity, he just has to weigh in how much she produced for him while it lasted.

Winston wrote:But hey its his karma. Because long ago mark teamed up with AFA as their star marketing partner as well, and learned their trade secrets too, so he could use them to start his own company. So its pure poetic karma.
Nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
olgareznikova
Freshman Poster

Post by olgareznikova »

Ok guys!
I think it's time to clarify such situation.
I did not respond Mark yet, because I don't want to use such dirty methods as he use.. He simply just lost his mind ;-)

Anyway, so what is my side. I am trying to build myself as a relationship consultant. I am trying to review a lot of agencies, which I consider not scam, and give real opinion about them: what are advantages and disadvantages of using them.
International Romance is just one of the agency which I reviewed.
But! They invited me to be a coach for their client, to develop myself as a real coach and provide such services for their clients. I like the idea of that company, I think they propose good product for some group of guys, which Dream Connections can not satisfy. This is why in my video I used "my business", "my company", as somehow I am related to that. But I am not an owner ;-) And I really don't have time to create my own agency, as I am developing my company called Reznikova Assistance.

Now about owner Oleg Vydra. That guy, who is considered like a spy by DC, he simply was going to be their client. But as he has Ukrainians origin and know Ukrainian language, he decided to go to Nikolaev by himself and see how is things going. He was not impressed by hotel, he didn't like bus trip form Odessa to Nikolaev and few more things. He was not impressed by Nikolaev itself. He start to ask for better service, but DC propose only that and nothing else. So he decided maybe there are some guys like him, who wants to live in comfort, want to be in a big city with airport, have another format of meeting girls and this is what he created.

I understand Mark don't want any competition and instead of trying to improve his service, he just make a huge advertisement there are similar company, but cheaper ;-)

I don't think International Romance stole any real things, as romance tours were not invented by Mark, and International Romance changed few things which can satisfy "high middle class" clients.
I like that idea, I think those guys doing great job proposing something else on the market. People who like Mark and DC are welcome to join to DC tour ;-)
But if there are people who are looking for more comfort and less price, why not propose them this option?

So this is my part of story.

About commission payment. Actually any agency are ready pay me commission. Especially scammers;-)) It's business. But regardless of it I choose only those which I think have right to be reviewed by me and which I think can be good option for some of my viewers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

olgareznikova wrote:Ok guys!
I think it's time to clarify such situation.
I did not respond Mark yet, because I don't want to use such dirty methods as he use.. He simply just lost his mind ;-)

Anyway, so what is my side. I am trying to build myself as a relationship consultant. I am trying to review a lot of agencies, which I consider not scam, and give real opinion about them: what are advantages and disadvantages of using them.
International Romance is just one of the agency which I reviewed.
But! They invited me to be a coach for their client, to develop myself as a real coach and provide such services for their clients. I like the idea of that company, I think they propose good product for some group of guys, which Dream Connections can not satisfy. This is why in my video I used "my business", "my company", as somehow I am related to that. But I am not an owner ;-) And I really don't have time to create my own agency, as I am developing my company called Reznikova Assistance.

Now about owner Oleg Vydra. That guy, who is considered like a spy by DC, he simply was going to be their client. But as he has Ukrainians origin and know Ukrainian language, he decided to go to Nikolaev by himself and see how is things going. He was not impressed by hotel, he didn't like bus trip form Odessa to Nikolaev and few more things. He was not impressed by Nikolaev itself. He start to ask for better service, but DC propose only that and nothing else. So he decided maybe there are some guys like him, who wants to live in comfort, want to be in a big city with airport, have another format of meeting girls and this is what he created.

I understand Mark don't want any competition and instead of trying to improve his service, he just make a huge advertisement there are similar company, but cheaper ;-)

I don't think International Romance stole any real things, as romance tours were not invented by Mark, and International Romance changed few things which can satisfy "high middle class" clients.
I like that idea, I think those guys doing great job proposing something else on the market. People who like Mark and DC are welcome to join to DC tour ;-)
But if there are people who are looking for more comfort and less price, why not propose them this option?

So this is my part of story.

About commission payment. Actually any agency are ready pay me commission. Especially scammers;-)) It's business. But regardless of it I choose only those which I think have right to be reviewed by me and which I think can be good option for some of my viewers.
Hi Olga,
Thanks for coming and giving your side of the story at my request. So you are just planning to be a consultant with International Romance for Oleg? I'm sure Oleg needs you badly. He does not have the charisma or personality or sales skills or smooth talking ability that Mark Davis does. So he needs someone like you to compensate for that. Otherwise he has no chance on his own. So he needs you, because you are a young attractive woman with some charm and charisma and you are good at making videos to promote something and get attention. Plus you are a young fairly attractive female, and as we all know, young women get a lot more attention than men do. That's why on Facebook for example, girls and young women get a thousand times more Likes than males do. So your gender and good looks alone can get a lot of public attention and notice that Oleg could not get on his own. I'm sure he's explained all this to you right? Thus you are invaluable to him. I'm sure he's offered you some type of generous partnership deal. Right? I'll bet you are seriously considering it.

Plus, he needs a business partner in Ukraine too, not just in America. Mark has the same arrangement, he handles his business clients in the US and has partners in Ukraine too, which are run by his wife Anna. So a business like this needs operators in both countries. So I'm sure Oleg is gonna offer you an almost equal partnership. He has to. He has no choice. Every business needs a star personality and marketer and image to succeed. I'm sure he knows that.

Even Elena Petrova, of ElenasModels.com, does not have the speaking skills and charisma that you display in your videos. So she doesn't make them. She hides behind her website, which does well because she has good business skills and web skills, or at least she contracts the right people. You have the potential to go a lot farther than even Elena Petrova, because you have some charisma and public speaking skills and you are good on camera. You have a photogenic presence that translates well to video. So if you find the right partners, you can match the success of Elena or even exceed it.

Plus you know you are still young now, and a woman's youth and beauty are her most important assets. That's why you must take advantage and make use of your good looks while you are still young and the window of opportunity is still there for you to utilize your appearance. I'm sure you know this and have figured it out. So now is the time to take advantage of any opportunity you have. Even a professional model only has a few years before she loses her appeal.

As we all know, women do not usually invent or innovate new things. That's why there are no female equivalents of Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or Thomas Edison or Nikola Tesla or Benjamin Franklin or Alan Turing or the Wright Brothers, etc. So in order to succeed, women have to use their youth, beauty and charm to get attention and influence others and become popular. Whereas a man has to rely on his intelligence, ingenuity, innovation, vision and skills to get ahead. This is one of the many differences between our genders, as I'm sure you know.

Don't feel bad about Mark's video. He is a nice guy but he felt betrayed. So it's understandable for him to make such a video. Besides, we don't know exactly who made that video about you and Oleg. The video is done with a computer synthesized voice and could have been made by any one of Mark's staff. Btw, did you ever work for Mark as a translator? I heard he pays his translators very well.

Btw, have you ever considered working for AFA? I know the managers and executive staff there and they may be able to offer you some kind of employment or affiliate partnership, since you make good videos and have the potential to be a marketing and public relations star. If you want, I can discuss it with them if you want. It's just a thought and option to consider. They are a very stable company and well established, so if you want something long term and stable, they are probably the best bet for now.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Thank you for giving your side of the story Olga. You see there are always two sides of every story.

Winston, it doesn't sound like a computer synthesized voice in the video. Can't you tell the difference between a computer voice and a human voice?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmB0f6gmp-M[/youtube]

Olga gracefully and easily rebuffs Mark. Two thumbs up Olga! :lol:
olgareznikova
Freshman Poster

Post by olgareznikova »

Winston wrote: So your gender and good looks alone can get a lot of public attention and notice that Oleg could not get on his own. I'm sure he's explained all this to you right? Thus you are invaluable to him. I'm sure he's offered you some type of generous partnership deal. Right?
I have monthly fee for my consultation service. This is fixed fee for everyone.
Winston wrote:Plus, he needs a business partner in Ukraine too, not just in America.
IR&A has office in Dnipro and they have 2 managers who works there and are responsible for he whole work in Ukraine.
Winston wrote:Don't feel bad about Mark's video. He is a nice guy but he felt betrayed. So it's understandable for him to make such a video.
Nothing understandable for me. He invited me since September till July, more than 10 months to come to their tour, and actually I saw almost the same what he showed every tour on camera. Now he said that I steal something form him and tell this in public. What exactly I have stolen?

Situation with IRA is called free market economy. DC wasn't able to satisfy some group of client, and here another agency appeared. If you will look at DC, you can see that they are mostly oriented to more old guys. I you will look at IR, you will see they are orienting in young guys, fun, activity, beach parties... It's agencies for 2 different types of people. Even if they propose the same speed dating format.

So he is not betrayed. He want to be a monopolist and don't want to compete with agencies in normal way. Let people choose. If nobody like IR, nobody will go to their tour, right? If
Winston wrote:Btw, have you ever considered working for AFA?
They also proposed me commission but if you saw my impression of their tour, I do not want to work with them. Mostly time you will find only scammers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dear Olga,
Thanks for your response and your rebuttal video. I just watched it. Have you explained to mark davis by email that it is all a misunderstanding? He is a bit paranoid sometimes. One time he thought AFA had sent me to get some private information from him about his contractors. But i assured him its not true and i even offered to swear on the bible about it and film it on video. He accepted that. So if he misunderstood you then the logical solution is to explain it to him and clear it up right?

Unless of course there is more to the story. Mark is a very intelligent and intellectual man so he must have a good reason if he feels betrayed. But sometimes he is paranoid too. Like typical american.

So international romance agency caters to younger guys? Really? Thats what we need. However what is the cost of their tour? The reason romance tours cater to older men is because only older men can afford them. Especially the 5,000 USD for marks tour. Younger men are on a budget and cannot even afford an extra 2,000 USD. If IRA caters to younger men then they cannot make much profit at all. Thats the dilemma. How do they solve that?

So you were not offered by Oleg to be a partner or co-owner? Every business needs someone with charisma and magnetism to be their spokesperson.

Can you post some videos and links from IRA? What is their website and YouTube channel?

Spashiba. Poka.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Olga,
Who is that girl next to you in the video where you are between two girls? The one with brown hair and olive complexion on your left side. She is breathtakingly beautiful. Im awestruck by her. :) Wow! She takes my breath away. Is she a translator or guide or consultant? If she single? ;) Any way to contact her?

Do you have Facebook group or page that we can join or connect with?

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Mark Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by Voyager1 »

http://ukrainianspace.com/reznikova-dat ... -one-date/
Price of dating tour with One Introduction

550USD
Wow that's expensive just for one introduction. What else is included?
•pick up from airport
•translation services
•sightseeing tour
•assistance with gifts, places and other questions
•consultation with matchmaker
Pick up from the airport. Most guys can arrange this themselves with the assistance of their hotel or use Uber. Translation services? Many girls already do speak English so no translation service would be required. Olga is very vague here about how many hours are included. Sightseeing tour? I find that the ladies themselves who you are dating usually make the best tour guides as they want to show off their city. These other things Olga is including may be valuable but I am not sure I would pay $550 for them.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

http://ukrainianspace.com/reznikova-dating-tour/
Price of dating tour with Unlimited Introductions

1500USD
Maybe this is more reasonable but it really depends on how many ladies are in Olga's database. If she has say 100, then maybe only 10% of the ladies would appeal to a guy so that's say 10 introductions. Also Olga does not include accommodations in any of her romance tours though this is not too big of an issue as hotel and apartment accommodation is relatively cheap in Ukraine now.

Plus you have to keep in mind that if you go on a date you have to pick up the restaurant check (for your date & interpreter if present) and sometimes taxi fare is requested to and from the meeting.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Olga's company "Reznikova Assistance" is separate from "International Romance & Adventure" so she would probably just be receiving a commission on guys she sends their way just like she received commission from guys she sent to DC. That is how I understand it and Mark got pissed because Olga is offering romance tours now through her own company and now referring guys to this other company but really if she stopped being an affiliate of Mark then his TOS no longer apply to her. What is unclear is whether she informed him of this or he just discovered her matchmaking services himself.