Looking for information on Diolli.com

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Looking for information on Diolli.com

Post by TruthSeeker »

https://www.mordinson.com/cgi-bin/service.pl
Please note: We see from our experience that no men who are over their mid fifties were able to attract attention of the ladies in our agency, therefore Mordinson services are only available to men who are less than 55 years old.
How stupid is this guy? Guys who are over 55 are usually have money and are better established. Why not offer them ladies with a reasonable age difference instead of discriminating against them?

"For girls to 35 years"

How stupid is that? There are guys 55+ that would be interested in ladies over 35. This guy is missing this market segment.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

Good point, I have seen two different places where stated guys in their 50s have the highest history of success and thus the highest chance of success, so seems to me 50-60 would be of interest to a business. Seems maybe the 40 year old women are the ones no as much out just for a free date and willing to leave? Perhaps though, the company can only really know/screen a certain number of women, and don't want to have to handle more. Although perhaps being different in age would make that not so difficult?
Zanzabara
Freshman Poster

Post by Zanzabara »

I have never heard of this site before.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Hey guys what do you think of this? She's charging $7200 for

https://diolli.com/premium-single-events/
PREMIUM SINGLE EVENTS FOR
“YOUNG ADULTS”
(under 37 years old only)
My question is why does she set an age limit for men? Wouldn't men who are financially established be able to afford this price? So guys that are 37 and above would be cut out of this 'premium' event.
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

well, if you believe alot of the youtube stuff by matchmakers etc, saying 10 years difference is common or acceptable or likely, it would seem the mens age limit would be 10 years or so more than the women, but it is not. Perhaps Diolli knows something about what age/looking type of men they think will really work out for these women. Or is the average age of the women that they plan on having, 10 years less than the womens limit. ie, the limit is 35, but i know i have a ton of 25 year olds already ...
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Since my goal is to have a family, that is going to require a much greater age difference, I know this makes finding a woman quite a bit more difficult and some matchmakers as well as romance tour operators don't want a customer like me. Or, they lie through their teeth just to take my money.
UltimBeast
Freshman Poster

Re: Looking for information

Post by UltimBeast »

Why i cant not see the Dream Connections post anymore?