Marrying Latin - Best way to find

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Sparky75
Freshman Poster

Marrying Latin - Best way to find

Post by Sparky75 »

I am 46 and look younger, workout often, and attractive. I am an educated man here in the US. I have spent several months reading and talking with women from dating sites. When I read most guys are just responding and giving on opinions on best places to hook up for a one night stand and how to run that game. They have no interest in marriage, but often tell you where the best women are. My questions is:

If I am looking for wife materials in a Latin country, is it best to find them directly on a dating site, or through a marriage service, or some other way?

I would like to narrow down and get to know some of the women that would interest me before I visited, but I am not just looking for a hook up, but someone that would be a good wife. It seems colombia has attractive and loyal women. Loyalty and faithfulness are the two virtues I won't budge on in a wife. If they don't have a facebook or instagram, I don't usually talk with them because they are generally scamming. Please let me know you think as far as a good game plan on narrowing down some options for a wife.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Marrying Latin - Best way to find

Post by CannedHam »

I've heard of many people having success on apps like HelloTalk. It's a great way to learn/practice Spanish while at the same time meeting many Latinas, some who will surely be interested in meeting up with you. It's slower and not as direct as using dating sites / marriage agencies, but it works and is free and pretty fun.

Despite the lack of love for them on this (and other) forums, I'd put peruvian women at the top of the list. Not the most beautiful, but they're generally humble, family-oriented, and Peru is a great place to visit.
Sparky75
Freshman Poster

Re: Marrying Latin - Best way to find

Post by Sparky75 »

I met one girl I have been talking to from peru and she seems more conservative than other latin women. Did not know if that was coincidence or not. I don't need someone high to maintain or a model, but just a good moral person that is good looking. I have been reading up on the peru women and they seem to have it together. Colombians seem like fire or ice, beautiful though.