Where to find virgins in the world for marriage

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where to find virgins in the world for marriage

Post by MrMan »

For Marriage Minded Only, as the board rules require:

I know there was an acaemic article way back when, Teachman (1990) that found that men who married virgins or women who had only slept with them, just one partner, had a much lower rather of 'marital disruption.' Divorces for non-virgins and especially women with non-marital partners, I recall, are higher based on CDC information.

There is also the hygeine and 'ick' factor. If you sleep with a girl whose been with a man, your putting your stuff where he ejected his reproductive material. Women who have slept with another partner or especially multiple partners may tend to have more difficulty bonding with a husband. If they used to sleep with a bunch of men, having an affair may be a bit easier than it would be for a woman for whom sex was such a big deal that she saved it for her husband.

So if you want to marry a woman from abroad, what countries and cultures value virginity and have lots of virgins? I hear for white countries, Georgia values virginity. There is some kind of custom of a male relative being a guardian of a girl's virginity. I'm not sure what happens if that is violated. Caucasians were named after people in the Caucuses, so they are supposed to represent the archetype of being white there if anyone is into white virgins. The predominant religion is Eastern Orthodox.

From overhearing conversations with my wife and her relatives, it seems like loosing virginity before marriage is a big taboo among her people in Indonesia. I'm sure there are some who do, but I really suspect it is likely that the majority, a significant majority, of women who marry there are virgins at marriage, especially in the villages.

Virginity seems somewhat rare in the US, but are there ethnic pockets where virginity is still valued? I talked to a Latino girl in the US after a church service who is in her mid-20's who has a promise ring (a pretty girl, too). I don't know what country she was from originally, and she probably spent many, many years in the US. Does having a promise ring mean a girl is a virgin, or could it be someone who lost their virginity and promised not to fornicate anymore? I don't really know.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lollipop
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to find virgins in the world

Post by lollipop »

I think in every country there are virgins. some of them even sell their virginity. By the way, many virgins believe in God! perhaps you should look for them in the church. you can just register on the dating site and try your luck there! Good luck to you!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

lollipop wrote:
September 27th, 2018, 6:52 am
I think in every country there are virgins. some of them even sell their virginity. By the way, many virgins believe in God! perhaps you should look for them in the church. you can just register on the dating site and try your luck there! Good luck to you!
I already married one. Of course, after we were married, she wasn't a virgin for long.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

highest probability is muslim girls although not 100% their religion forbids sex before marriage. in most asian countries it is difficult to find a real virgin over sixteen years old. most girls will tell every guy she dates she is a virgin since difficult to prove other than how they respond. fairly easy to notice from their actions wheather the first time in bed with a man.
Cute Rabbit
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

rabbithabit wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 1:52 pm
highest probability is muslim girls although not 100% their religion forbids sex before marriage. in most asian countries it is difficult to find a real virgin over sixteen years old. most girls will tell every guy she dates she is a virgin since difficult to prove other than how they respond. fairly easy to notice from their actions wheather the first time in bed with a man.
You can't go around checking for blood on the sheets for other marriages besides your own, but I get the impression that a lot of Indonesian women are virgins. I've overheard conversations between my wife and a younger female relative about it, about the idea of young women not keeping their virginity. It's a shocking thing to them. There are God-fearing Christian girls in Indonesia, too. Not only Muslims are virgins at marriage. There is an expection for both men and women to be virgins. Otherwise, they are stigmatized.

I hear more women lose their virginity in the city before marriage than before, but I think the rates are lower than in the US. College educated girls marry at about 23, but girls in the village who do not go to college may marry younger.

I went to a wedding of a Chinese Indonesian girl who was 16 and pregnant with a big belly. She cried through her wedding. It was a shameful thing, I suppose, or maybe she did not want to marry young. But she was pregnant. I didn't see a shotgun at the wedding. I guess the groom just decided to take responsibility. It's not like the US where girls can just get pregnant, have a baby, and go on with their lives. I know of another woman who had a baby out of wedlock. It's the exception not the rule. Abortions are not legal and available, either.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

many virgins do not bleed first time sex not a valid discriminator.
Cute Rabbit
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Mormon girls mostly in utah or anywhere else in USA where there's a high mormon population, nearly every mormon girl i met was virgin, very orthodox, very traditional. They are family oriented, ok with the guy being the head of the house, the ones i met was very much into being a good wife and mother( they are ok with bring stay at home mom). But they won't marry you unless you convert to their religion and they won't have sex with you untill the wedding night. Majority of mormon girls marry before age 23 to young mormon guys. But as i said most of them won't give you the time of day though if you're not gonna convert to their religion lol thats the down side.